For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

The Body Guards

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

The Body Guards Empty The Body Guards

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:44 am

Meeting The Guards
    https://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1045-taylor-and-sawyer

Bill Compton was sat in the back seat of his vehicle as the they entered his estate, he had just arrived home from his meeting with Kiara's new body guards Sawyer and Taylor. Now that they were on his staff, he could only imagine what Kiara would have to say about this. But truth be told, there was a method behind why he wanted the best bodyguards that his money could afford, he was afraid. Afraid that with him still balancing on the edge of sane and insanity, he wanted Kiara to be protected from him.

He had then decided that he would arrange a meeting with Eric Northman and his sister Nora Gainsborough, he had wanted to keep this on the low, that the knowledge that he was still seeing visions of Lilith. Since a 'goddess', he could not remember her name, had helped him recover his memories of what he had done in his mad 'episode' he wanted to speak with them both. He would need to arrange meetings with them as soon as possible, he had something to ask of Eric, and knew that he would be the only one that could end this once and for all. Bill silently laughed at himself, that he would be asking Eric for help, truth be told since their capture from the Authority, he could have left him behind when the car exploded, but he wouldn't leave him. He had come to see him in a much different light since then.

As the car halted as they were out front of the mansion, he opened the door before one of his staff, Sawyer and Taylor would soon be here within the hour, it was now just after 9:00pm, the meeting did not take as long as he had expected, which he considered a good thing as the reaction from Kiara could go either way. Climbing the steps inside the mansion he was greeted by sweet Marie.

"Good evening your Majesty" she curtsied.

"Good evening Marie. Is all well here?" he quizzed as the guards closed the door behind him and went to take their positions. Aware that Bill was expecting two guests within the hour and to let them pass freely onto his estate.

"Yes sire. Ms Griffen has not yet surfaced, but I assure you, she is well" she smiled at him.

"I shall not disturb her. Would you have the kitchen staff make her favorite place for when she rises. I do not recall the names, but the staff should know. And a glass of champagne and strawberries are to be served with her meal. And I have two guests who shall be staying here for a while who shall be arriving within the hour. If you could take their requests of what they like, food and drink wise and their eating times so on and so on" Bill grated out.

"Of course your majesty...Can i get you a fresh blood?" she beamed back at him.

"That would be splendid thank you Marie" Bill bowed his head towards her and smiled.

Marie curtsied again and retreated to fetch him a fresh pitcher of blood. Bill hesitated in the foyer, he zoned in and he could hear Kiara's calm breathing, she was still fast asleep, he grinned at what had happened before he had to take his leave.

Walking into his office he saw that Marie had already delivered the fresh pitcher of blood onto his desk, striding across his office, he poured himself a glass of blood and sipped on it slowly. Booting up his laptop he walked around his desk and sat himself comfortably in his chair as he typed out an email to Fangtasia. He typed one out to Eric Northman and hit send, he had requested a meeting with both him and his sister separately. Leaning back in his chair as he casually sipped on his blood, he would wait a little while before rising Kiara from his chamber.

Sawyer and Taylor would be here soon.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

The Body Guards Empty Re: The Body Guards

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:57 am

Kiara groaned and rolled over. She instantly noticed that Bill wasn't beside her. It must be late already. But since she'd sneaked out during the day and interrupted her own sleep no wonder she'd overslept. Slowly she got out of bed, the light tight shutters were already open, the forest around the Compton mansion visible and the pale orange glow of the security lights could be seen as well.

She hopped into the shower, the cool water waking her up better. After a lengthy shower and questing for clothes she settled on a pair of long slacks and a simple blouse. Enough that it was semi formal without being too fancy. She brushed her hair, making sure it was dry enough it would behave before she stepped out of the master bedroom.

The Body Guards Rrkyv8

Almost instantly Marie was there, smiling. "Miss Griffen, good evening" she said. Kiara smiled. "Evening Marie... wheres Bill?" she asked. Marie nodded. "The king is downstairs right now. He's requested your meal be ready in the dinning room" she said. That made Kiara pause to think. Bill usually had dinner with her even if she was the only one eating. He was either busy or....

She recalled that Bill had wanted to meet someone today so that must be the reason for her dinner all being ready. She smiled and let Marie lead her to the dinning room. The cooks knew her well now. Instead of the normal fancy food she had a plate of fried fish with hush puppies, a bowl of baked mac and cheese, some corn bread and fruit. There was a glass of champagne and strawberries as well; there was only so much home cooking she could get with a vampire hell bent on spoiling her. She chuckled and took a sip of champagne before digging into her meal.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Bill had had word from Marie that Eric had agreed to see him tomorrow evening, which to him was a sudden relief, there was a matter that he needed to discuss with Eric as soon as possible. Bill continued to work away on his laptop filling in documents that he had been avoiding for the past few week now, arranging visits for the AVL, and arranging TV appearances that he would need to attend.

Marie had appeared in his office and curtsied as Bill came out from his thought and smiled at her.

"Yes Marie?" he asked as he continued to start typing again.

"Ms Griffen is in the dining room. Is there anything else that you would like your majesty?" she smiled sweetly at him.

"No thank you, if you would please let Ms Griffen know to join me after her meal" he smiled again.

"Of course sire" she curtsied as she retreated to the dining room.

Bill looked to the clock, it would almost time for Taylor and Sawyer to arrive and he wanted to have a few moments alone with Kiara before they arrived so that he could tell her whom they were.

How this conversation went, could go either way. Bill only hoped it went his way.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:32 pm

Kiara had been joking with the cooks, discussing things from recipes to favorite snacks when Marie came back into the room.

"The King would like for you to join him when you're finished Miss Griffen" she said. Kiara smiled, finishing off her glass of champagne. "I want to try those crab cakes next time Martin" she said to the cook who smiled at her.

Wiping her lips she got up and walked out of the dining room and knocked on the office door before peeking in. "You wished to see me?" she said in a teasing grin as she let herself in.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:04 pm

Bill continued to type away on his laptop, typing out an email to some of his un-replied mail as he worked away silently, he was brought out of his own thoughts as he heard Kiara and saw her entering the his office. He closed his laptop and leaned back in his chair and smiled brightly.

"Yes...I hope Martin indulged you with your favorite foods" he grinned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 pm

She nodded. "Always..." she said as she walked over to his desk. She was still barefoot but she didn't mind. She sat down across from him and smiled.

"Busy night so far?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:11 pm

"I am glad...And it has been. I do have a meeting with Eric Northman tomorrow. But there is a more pressing matter I would like to discuss with you, and it is quite important" his lips pressing together as he took in her attire, he shook himself as he knew if he got side-tracked he would not have time to explain the two visitors who would be here shortly.

And he certainly did not want them walking in on her with no clothes on, that he would not be happy with.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:13 pm

She nodded, crossing her legs. "Alright. I recall you said you wanted me to meet someone" she said as she leaned back on her chair. She wouldn't bring up what she'd found in her family's records yet, whatever Bill had been up to had been important enough that he'd risen before her, which he never did.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:22 pm

"Yes. I have two guests who shall be joining us very shortly. I would like you to meet them as they shall be staying most likely indefinitely whilst we are together" he said as he waited for this information to sink in, as he could only imagine how she would take the next lot of information.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:24 pm

She made a face. This all screamed "bodyguards" to her and although Bill did worry about her safety the fact he was being cautious in announcing who these guests were made her a tad edgy.

"Alright... and whom might these guests be?" she asked, keeping the edge out of her voice, for now anyways.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:28 pm

"I am not sure if you are aware of their existence. Sawyer and Taylor, they are your new bodyguards and they shall be living under this roof until I feel that they are no longer needed...With Victor Madden still on the loose I do not want to take any risks" he finished, waiting to see what her response would be to this.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:37 pm

The names nagged in her mind. She knew them but from where? She took a moment to think before it came crashing to her. Oh this was bad... those two knew her from her days as a fighting wolf for russell, when she was nothing more than a killing machine. Oh she wasn't mad at Bill, he didn't know of that part of her past, and she'd have to make sure those two didn't go blabbing.

"Oh...I see" she said, forcing a smile on her face. They were wolves as well, if they were coming here she couldn't show an ounce of fear.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:43 pm

"I was expecting a little resistance about this, but I must say I am glad that you are willing for them to be here. I only have your safety in my top priority sweetheart. And I will not be taking any chances with that" he smiled, glancing at the clock, it was almost time.

He heard his cell ring, flipping it open he answered.

"Send them in *he closed his cell* They are here"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:49 pm

She kept on smiling. She'd deal with the bodyguards when they got here. For now she didn't want to ruin Bill's mood. Instead she stood and fixed her blouse.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:58 pm

Bill stood from his desk as he heard the front doors to his mansion open and two deep voices greet Marie as she pointed them in the direction of his office.

"Mr Compton" Taylor nodded as he entered the office followed by Sawyer.

"Taylor, Sawyer thank you for joining us tonight" Bill nodded stiffly to them as they both stood in the office.

"Taylor, Sawyer. This is Kiara Griffen, this is who you shall be protecting" Bill smiled at her, hoping that she was taking this well.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:11 pm

Kiara stood and all at once the wolves became tense. They circled around Kiara, as if inspecting her. She quirked a brow. "Take a picture boys it'll last longer" she muttered.

Sawyer grinned. "I knew I recognized you" he muttered. Taylor smirked. "You sure look...different" he added. Kiara glared at them both. "Say something...and I'll geld you on the stop" she whispered.

Sawyer smirked. "Fiesty... more on cue with what I remember" he said. She sighed. She had to have them as body guards? this was going to be harder than she thought. "Just...lets get this over with" she said. Both men leaned down and each of them bit down on one of her ears. It wasn't a sexual gesture, but a very wolf gesture to show that she submitted to them as they were the alphas.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Bill watched on curiously as he had never seen Kiara interact with any others were's, which he did find odd, he would quiz her later when they were alone.

"You all know each other?" he knew that Sawyer and Taylor had a reputation, but the fact that they both knew Kiara and from where?

He folded his arms across his chest firmly as he waited for his answer from either of them.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:23 pm

Kiara shook her head, the bites making her feel weird. "Um...yeah you could say that" she said softly. Taylor and Sawyer nodded to Bill. "We'll protect her as requested" said Sawyer.

Kiara gave them both a look that promised a very long talk with them during daylight hours.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:32 pm

"Thank you, and we shall talk about your payments tomorrow if that is sufficient with you?" Bill spoke in a stern tone.

"Of course Mr Compton. We would like to see our quarters, if that would be alright with you?" Taylor smirked.

"Marie!" Bill called out and Marie appeared in a flash.

"Yes your Majesty?" she curtsied.

"Would you please show Taylor and Sawyer to their rooms please" he smiled at her.

She nodded back at him as she began to lead Taylor and Sawyer out of his office, knowing that they had excellent hearing he waited until they were out of range before he sat back down abruptly in his office chair.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:35 pm

Kiara sighed as she sat down and ran her hand through her hair. "Well...that was interesting" she said as she crossed her legs. She watched Bill and chuckled. "They must have cost you a pretty penny"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:41 pm

"$25,000 each, per month that they are in my services. I have contracted them for a six month trial period and they after that we shall discuss further terms. But i believe that they are worth every penny spent. After all it is your safety at the end of the day that is my prior concern Kiara. That is not debatable" he said as he took a small sip from his glass of blood.

"There shall be some adjustments made for them to adjust" he sighed again.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:43 pm

She sighed and stood. "Something must be up... you wouldn't go to all these lengths JUST because of Victor.. whats wrong Bill?" she asked as she sat on the edge of the desk.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:50 pm

Could he tell her that he was having hallucinations of Lilith again? No..No he wouldn't, he couldn't. Not when things were just getting on track for them, he did not want to spoil it by revealing his secret.

"I am merely taking extra precautions. I am King of Louisiana. I have a lot of enemies who would go through you to get to me. And. I. Shall. Not. Have. That. Happen. Not when your safety is priority Kiara"

He calmed himself down, she had never seen him angry before, not when she did not know the reason.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:51 pm

She moved to sit in front of him on his desk. She gently touched his cheek and smiled. "Bill...you don't have to worry so much about me. I'm still a big girl, I can still take care of myself" she whispered, trying to reassure him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:57 pm

How much could he reveal without letting Kiara know what he had been experiencing? As she took his cheek, he felt a wave of calm flood him.

"I am taking extra precautions to protect you. From Victor. Felipe. All my other enemies. There are only three people I will trust your safety with. That is Sawyer, Taylor and Northman. If anything happens to me. I want you to go to Eric. No questions asked" he said in a whisper.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:13 pm