All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

How are you holding up?

Kiara Griffen

Sexual How are you holding up?

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Kiara groaned, rolling over on the bed. She had been vaguely aware that Bill had come to sleep beside her during the day. It must be really late and as she looked around the dim bedroom and spotted her phone she checked the time and realized it was late. Almost 9pm. She'd slept over 12 hours.

Stretching and yawning she slowly got out of bed and smiled. Even though he wasn't in the room Bill had left her a bouquet of roses and a covered plate. She uncovered the plate and chuckled. There was a whole chocolate cake under the cover, probably a mention to his time in her body. She slid her finger along the chocolate icing and tasted it. She moaned at how good it was. With a promise to devour that bad boy later she hopped into the shower.

The bite marks on her arm were healing nicely and she didn't have to keep a bandage on it anymore. After a much needed shower she wrapped her hair in a towel and returned to the master bedroom. She checked her messaged, nothing really important, just some work status updates. She put on a pair of pj pants and one of Bill's silk shirts. She just loved how nice the silk was on her skin.

She stepped out of the bedroom, figuring she'd go hunt for some milk or something to wash down that super rich cake when she spotted the guards changing shifts. They were still outside the bedroom Jessica was in and she wondered if the young vampire had even woken.

"She must be hungry...." she thought to herself as she made her way to the room. The guards glared at her before they recognized who she was and let her on through. She knocked on the door lightly before opening the door and peeking in.

"Jessica...? are you awake?"

Sexual Re: How are you holding up?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:21 pm

I had been awake for a few hours now, my stomach sore. It was fully healed but felt like I'd done a thousand crunches non stop or something. I had tried to stand but only felt weak and laid back down. I knew I'd be weak but really? Flipping through the channels so bored out my mind, my phone not with me and not knowing if Quinn was even notified, I heard Kiara's voice. Hitting the mute button I smiled. "Yeah, I'm awake come on in."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:25 pm

Kiara stepped in and closed the door, not wanting the guards to be overhearing and reporting things back to Bill.

"How are you feeling?" she asked softly. The room was like most of the standard rooms in the mansion, the only thing that wasn't around were bottles of blood so she figured Jessica must be starving. Maybe she'd make a call and have a donor brought up from her warehouse. Surely Bill wouldn't have an issue with a donor that came from her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:46 pm

I tried to sit up in bed, slowly but surely I was able to. Setting the remote down on the night stand I looked back over at her. "I'm...as well as can be expected, I guess?" Sighing I ran my hands through my hair and secretly wished for a shower, a hot one. "I've never been shot with anything like that before. I still can't believe he did it." Clamping my mouth shut, I realized no one knew who had done this and I wasn't sure I should say anything. Bill had his suspicions, as did Sam Merlotte.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:53 pm

She sighed. "Look...I have no beef against whoever did this, but you know Bill is out for blood... so whoever hurt you... won't be alive for long" she said bluntly.

Even if Bill didn't kill whoever hurt Jessica, Kiara knew better and Quinn would end him. That tiger could be beastly protective of those he considered his and his girlfriend being wounded? yeah whoever shot her had just shortened their lifespan exponentially.

"yeah...after the fiasco of new orleans liquid silver became a real hot commodity. The idea was to weaken a vampire to interrogate them. Can't interrogate a pile of goo after all" she said casually as she sat down on a nearby chair.

She looked at Jessica. "You must be starving... want me to get you a donor? Bill had the donors leave last night....." she said and paused because the reason the donors were gone was because they had wanted a night alone "...so theres no one here right now, and frankly I doubt synthetic would help you"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:05 pm

I could...feel her pain? She was sad. Great, blood bonds. I sighed and looked down at my hands. "Well, even though he did what he did, he's not right, his mind...somethings wrong with him. This isn't like him." Why was I still protecting him? Why? He wanted me dead and almost succeeded. I closed my eyes for a minute and when she mentioned starving, I felt the hunger almost boil over. "Yeah, I...I could really use a drink. Or five." I laughed and still sensed the somberness of her mood. "Did I..I interrupt or ruin something? If I did, I'm really really sorry."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:08 pm

Kiara smiled and shook her head. "Don't worry about it... I'm used to it" she blurted out before she caught herself. It was sad when she could say she was used to canceling plans with Bill.

With a sigh she took out her phone and placed a quick call "Are you partial to anything?" she asked. She wasn't Quinn after all so she didn't know what she liked in terms of blood.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:11 pm

That made me feel worse, I hated getting in between them and knew slightly how she felt. Quinn and I had to cancel things for his meetings and work, but I understood. It wasn't easy dating a man who was successful. Hanging my head as the guilt washed over me, I shook my head. "Not really, I mean...if they smell good. I like the AB positive, but at this point I'm not picky."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:15 pm

She nodded and went back to her call. Whoever was on the other line had said something that made her laugh, instantly lifting her mood.

"....yeah, make sure you call me when you get to the gate... knowing our luck the King will shoot you on sight or something" she joked before hanging up.

"Donors will be here in a few minutes. The blood should help you heal. I'm pretty sure I took out all the silver but we'll find out the moment you feed" she said calmly as she sat back down.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:20 pm

I nodded and picked at my nails again. "Did Bill get in touch with Quinn?" I doubted it since Quinn would be by my side at a moments notice. Was Bill avoiding calling him? I shook my head and looked back up at her for answers. I wouldn't assume anything. Bill called him, I know he did.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:27 pm

She shrugged. "I overheard him leaving another message. I think Bill is more concerned with finding who hurt you and killing them" she said calmly.

"I'm sure Quinn will be here soon... I doubt he's away by choice"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:33 pm

I nodded and heard a knock at the door. "Miss Hamby's donor is here." Kiara opened the door and let the woman in, which I was thankful for. I really didn't want to see any man besides Quinn or Bill right now. I moved to sit up more and she extended her wrist to me with a smile. I nodded and grabbed her arm gently, bringing it to my mouth and dropping my fangs. Sliding them into her skin like hot butter, I began to pull blood from her. It was sweet, just like AB positive usually was. Gave that slight hint of lemon, she must have been on a lemon diet. It wasn't too puckery sweet, just right. My eyes snapped open and I realized I was not able to stop. I clutched Kiara with wide eyes to help me stop, my instincts took over and it tasted so good I continued to swallow.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:39 pm

Kiara stood near Jessica as she fed. It was a good thing her employee sent up this particular donor. She was a seasoned pro and kept to a strict diet to keep her blood as clean and crisp as possible.

She blinked when Jessica pulled her close. It looked like Jessica was hungrier than she assumed as she was really draining the woman. She placed her hand firmly but gently on Jessica's throat to stop her from swallowing.

"Stop... you'll kill her" she whispered, slowly, gently pulling the wrist out of Jessica's mouth. The woman clutched her wrist, looking paler than normal. She nodded at the woman who slowly got up and left the room.

"Relax Jessica... relax.." she whispered, trying to get Jessica to regain control.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:42 pm

I felt so bad, I couldn't stop on my own. The more I thought of rotting corpses and maggots the harder I pulled her blood into my mouth. She squeezed my throat to keep me from swallowing and I was finally able to stop and pull my fangs from her wrist. The woman left quickly and I licked my lips and closed my eyes tightly so I wouldn't cry. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I didn't--I didn't mean to. I'm sorry Kiara. I couldn't stop."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Kiara nodded "Relax... I work with vampires. I know how they are after a bad accident" she said casually as she sat back down.

"Just give it a moment, the blood craze should pass and you should begin to feel better real soon" she added, crossing her arms over her chest.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:47 pm

I listened to what she said and sat back against the pillows. The blood seemed to help, I felt slightly stronger. I could feel it coursing through me and it was like I could picture my insides healing. There was a sharp pain, but slight and I grabbed at my stomach, but it passed soon. I felt sick suddenly. It was like the time I drank that spoiled milk and it came right back up, my stomach sour. I turned and retched over the side of the bed. Red and silver came up and I cried out as the silver burned my throat.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:52 pm

Kiara blinked and managed to put a trash can by the bed before Jessica emptied her stomach. It seemed as if she'd missed some silver but thankfully it had been contained in her stomach. Whoever had shot her had done a poor job of aiming for a good spot. Silver in the stomach was painful but never weakening enough. Now a shot by the lungs, by the spine or even in the lower abdomen was much more effective.

She waited until Jessica stop heaving. "You alright? Looks like I missed some last night"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:00 pm

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and moaned in pain. Giving a weak nod I laid back against the pillows. "I feel like I'm dying...Or a really bad case of the flu. But vampires don't get the flu." I also felt like I had heart burn which was only evident the searing was from the silver coming up. I was hungry again. "Can I have a true blood?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:04 pm

Kiara nodded "yeah... I'll go ask for one" she said as she peeked out the door real quick. She asked one of the guards to bring over several bottles of warmed true blood.

After a few minutes he returned and handed her the bottles. She closed the door and opened a bottle before handing it to her. "Here you go" she said softly. Poor Jessica. An older vampire could heal quicker and have better resilience but she was still young in undead years.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:07 pm

I took the warmed bottles and opened one, raising it to my lips I downed it and grimaced at the awful taste. I didn't want to taste it, just get it over with. Fast. Setting that down, I grabbed the second and repeated the process. I wanted to gag at the taste but covered my mouth. It was fulfilling but may not help with strength. "Thank you." I said behind my hand and handed her the second bottle. "God that stuff is awful." I said as I shook my head to get the taste out.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:11 pm

She nodded "It's why Bill prefers Royal... or anything I can conjure up from my shop" she said with a shrug.

"Maybe we'll try a donor later on... you just regurgitated a lot of the blood that was meant to heal you"

She took the empty bottles, setting them down on the garbage can and handing it off to one of the guards before the smell of blood and silver stank up the room.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:15 pm

I sighed and sat back, bringing a hand to my forehead feeling like crap. This sucked...majorly. "That royal doesn't sound half bad. I should have opted for that." Sticking out my tongue in disgust, I shivered at the memory of the retched drink. "How many days will I be like this? Don't sugar coat it..."

Before she could answer, I added with a sad look. "He'll kill him won't he? Jason." I looked down. "That's who did this." Looking back up to her with pleading eyes. "But ever since we came back from New Orleans he hasn't been the same. It's not the Jason I knew or loved. Somethings wrong with him."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:23 pm

Kiara shrugged. "Silver poisoning is different for all vampires. I must say I've never seen a vampire as young as you survive that amount of silver, but I guess getting you here quickly helped" she said before she listened to who had shot Jessica.

Jason Stackhouse. She didn't know much about him but this surely didn't bode well if his last name was Stackhouse.

"Honestly Jessica? Yes... Jason is going to die.. painfully...and slowly. If Bill doesn't kill him Quinn will and I'm sure you know Quinn is educated enough in torture methods"She said bluntly.

"It doesn't matter his state of mind... neither men is going to see reason when it comes to you. Perhaps the only reprieve he may get is if somehow Jason was being coerced to hurt you, or glamoured by another vampire... and even then that wouldn't save him from punishment"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:32 pm

I covered my face and felt like crying. I didn't want him to die, not even after all of this did I want him to die. Quinn's torture methods were...extreme. I know, I'd seen it. Bill wouldn't give him a chance to explain or speak. Sighing I looked up at her. "Please, I beg you. Don't tell either of them who. I won't confirm it. I just need a chance to talk to him and figure out what's happening to him."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:36 pm

She bit her lower lip. "Jessica... even if I don't tell them, chances are they'll find out. Bill can just glamour information and you know that Quinn has ways of making people talk..."

She sat down and looked at Jessica. "Why would you defend someone who nearly ended you... painfully I might add..." she paused and blinked. "...do you love him?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:00 am