All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

How are you holding up?

Sexual Re: How are you holding up?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:40 pm

I sighed and looked away from her. Did I love him? That was a loaded question. He'd hurt me so many times, it was hard to keep track, but I did...I did still have this ache in my heart when I thought about how much I did love him. I wasn't in love with him, I really did love Quinn. I was in love with Quinn, one hundred percent. But...I did...still love Jason. Sick and sad as that was. "I...I don't know what I feel. I hate him...hate him for what he did and all the pain he caused. But I know that's not him. It can't be him." I shook my head and turned towards her. "I just want the pain to stop, I want to forget him. I once...loved him. It's hard to forget what we did have..." I sighed and looked at my hands, wringing them. "But...then again, it was just a stupid blood bond. It wasn't real. I know Quinn loves me...for real. It's not an illusion." I looked up with sad eyes. "Is it?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:45 pm

Kiara sighed. "Jessica...I can't answer that question. If you've never been in love as a human, you can never know the difference between it and a blood bond...and before you ask yes I know the difference"

She took a deep breath. "I know the feel of the alarming need you get from someone you've fed from... to feel them so deep inside your body you don't know where your feelings end and theirs begin" . She nodded. "But I also know what it's like to take your time to love... to date, get to know a person... go from strangers..to like them, to be friends... then to take that plunge, hoping they match your feelings and catch you on the other side"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:50 pm

What she began to describe was exactly how Quinn and I evolved. It made me almost confused again. Damn Jason Stackhouse for always ruining a part of me. Little by little chipping away at my soul, threatening to release the inner darkness I tried so hard to control. I loved Quinn, that I knew. He loved me back, that I knew. So why did I give a damn about Jason when he could care less about me? His words rang in my ear. "Fuckin' fanger." I was nothing but a monster to him and always would be. I didn't have closure, one minute he loved me and the next he couldn't stand vampires. It was like a light switch and I refused to believe it was him. But now the truth was evident....Jason Stackhouse wasn't who I thought he was, and probably never was. That fact hurt more than anything. "I must be pretty stupid for defending him. I guess it's time I let go what I thought he was, this image I had of him being this good guy. He's not. He wants me dead and will stop at nothing until I am." I looked up at her after speaking out loud to myself. "I want to do it....kill him." As soon as the words left my mouth I felt my gut tighten and the anger filled my heart.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 10:55 pm

She gave Jessica a sad look. "Trust me when I say this Jess.... killing him...won't bring you peace" she said, her voice sounded distant, as if she was remembering something.

"No matter what you do to them... their death won't help you at all... What can help you" she gave her a soft look "...is talking to Quinn... being with that someone who does understand even the darkest parts of you. Only then will you find peace from the hurts Jason has inflicted on your soul"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:01 pm

I looked down and knew she was right. I used to confide in him about everything but lately with everything being so crazy we hadn't had that time to talk just the two of us. I looked back up at her and smiled slightly. "Sounds like you know from experience."

I nodded. "I'll give it a try and take your advice. You haven't led me wrong yet. It's really nice, you know. Talking to you. I just hope...I just hope talking to Quinn is the right decision."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:08 pm

She smiled and nodded. "Maybe talking to you will also keep him from killing Jason" she added with a nod.

"I can't make any promises with Bill...but maybe I can keep him from killing him... for now. He's so busy all the time he may just send someone else to kill Jason for him"

She stood. "You think the true blood will tide you over or should I call for another donor?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:12 pm

I smiled softly and shook my head. "Maybe you're right. I can only wait and see what tomorrow...night brings. I just wish I knew the words to say."

I thought about it and felt content with the true blood, the nausea had passed, but I was sleepy and it was only one in the morning. That was odd, but it must be the silver. "I think...I think I'm okay, just sleepy. Is that normal?"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:17 pm

She nodded "It is. You'll be sleeping a lot for the next few days as you heal. But now that you've purged all the silver from your body you may only be down for... a few days, a week tops. As long as we can get some blood in you, you'll recover quickly"

She ran her fingers through her hair and stood. "Just take it easy. I know you may be going stir crazy but the less you run about the less you'll worry Bill and Quinn. Just make sure you feed or drink some synthetic. I'll have the guards bring up royal blend, it'll taste better...or so I'm told"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:19 pm

I nodded, "Thank you Kiara. And if you see Quinn please tell him I want to talk to him. Soon." Laying my head back on the pillows I felt better talking to her and closed my eyes, trying to rest. It was weird being sleepy, but I was still weak and I could feel it. I knew I was safe here and I had to wait until I regained my strength to go home. I just hoped I saw Quinn soon, I was beginning to really miss him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:02 am