For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Lookin for love in all the wrong places

Claude Crane
    Claude Crane

Lookin for love in all the wrong places Empty Lookin for love in all the wrong places

Post by Claude Crane Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:23 pm

*Working behind the bar tonight, I notice a human woman staring at me. She keeps smiling and winking at me, but I choose to ignore her. I'm not going to give in for a one night stand, I'm sick of those. I keep myself busy so I won't look at her and keep pouring drinks. I notice one customer getting a little unruly, so I whistle Jeff over to take care of him. Jeff throws him out and nods in my direction, letting me know it's been handled. I hand out the last cold beer and head to the back room to get another case. I move a couple of boxes out of the way and notice the woman had followed me back there*

"I can't keep my eyes off you tonight, baby." She slurs into my ear. Laughing, I take her hands off my chest. "Well, alcohol does that to people. Why don't you go back out there and have another drink on the house?" I try to persuade her to leave the room, but she is persistant. "Come on baby, just a little kiss. I know you find me attractive. I mean, who doesn't?"

*I feel myself starting to give in to her and decide "What the hell?". I wrap my arms around her waist, pulling her tight against me and start running my tongue along her bottom lip. Growling, she bites my lip and starts kissing me hard. I feel my pants tightening, as I run my hands down her backside. I grab her thighs and pick her up. Throwing her up against the wall, I deepen the kiss, pressing my groin into her sweet, hot moistness. She starts unbuttoning my pants and sticking her hand down to feel my length. I pull back from her then, knowing this isn't right. I shake my head and look down*

"What's wrong baby? I can tell you want me as much as I want you," she whispers. Gasping for air, I just shake my head and walk back out into the club. Heading straight to my office, I curse under my breath*

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:50 am