For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Some much needed time

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Some much needed time - Page 2 Empty Re: Some much needed time

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:18 pm

"Let's say that I have a pretty good eye for things. I do not forget things very easily sweetheart" he grinned.

Using his speed he quickly shifted their bodies so that she was laying beneath him as he laid on top of her.

"Like how you smell when you have been in the sun...or how you like the scent of citrus fruits, or your love for chocolate" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:21 pm

She blinked, now beneath him. She grinned as he mentioned things she liked, even her scent.

"mmm...then how do I smell now after being outside all day?" she asked, wrapping her arms loosely around his shoulders.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:28 pm

"You smell like sunrise on a cool winter's morning, the air is cold but you are as warm as the sun, you smell like the earth, like the leaves in the tree's" he whispered as his hand trailed to the knot on her top and slowly began untying it.

He had finally untied the only thing between him and bare skin and her top fell open and exposed her chest. He did not worry that no one would walk in and find them as he had ordered all but the guards to leave.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:30 pm

She said nothing as he undid the knot in her top. Thank the heavens she'd listened to her rebellious side hours before she came back.

"mmm...you could be a poet Bill" she whispered, almost chucking at the look he always got when he saw her bare skin. Like he was seeing her naked for the first time, or half naked as the case would be.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm

"Perhaps...But what would a poet be without his muse by his side?" he whispered.

He slowly peeled away her top and tossed it across the tiled floor, he slowly reached back and peeled himself of his jacket and shirt and dropped it to the floor along side her top.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:38 pm

She shrugged, having more fun running her fingers along his cool pale skin instead of answering rhetorical questions.

"Here on the kitchen floor Bill? I must say thats not very king-like of you" she teased, running her fingers along his spine and shoulder blades, feeling the muscles flex beneath the skin.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:46 pm

"Then who am i to disrespect the Queen of Louisiana?" he smirked as he stood up slowly and pulled Kiara up with him as his hand wrapped around her back making her hoover above the ground and the other removing her shorts that only stood in his way.

He then sped out of the kitchen and up the grand staircase into the master bedroom, nothing but a blur to the guards that stood outside Jessica's room. As Bill's master bedroom was soundproof they would not be disturbed.

Once inside the room, Bill dropped Kiara onto the large king sized bed and listened as she giggled. Bill then began slowly peeling himself of his own last remaining clothes.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:49 pm

She laughed as she was flung to the bed. Good thing his bed was nice and bouncy, not to mention messy since neither of them were known for making it or letting any of the servants in the master bedroom.

"mmmm... Going to make an honest woman out of me Bill? I daresay that ship sailed...I doubt I'm eligible to wear white at a wedding" she said with a grin, biting her lower lip as he removed the last of his clothes, standing perfectly naked before her.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:54 pm

"You can wear whatever you want sweetheart" he smirked as he slowly crept up the bed towards her. He could hear her pulse racing as he did.

"Now. What would my Queen like?" he whispered seductively.

His lips locked onto her inner thigh, her tongue slowly tracing small circles as he could feel her squirm under his cool touch.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:57 pm

She shivered. Watching him crawl up like a predator then attack her thigh. She knew he'd never bite unless she desired it but now...she was curious.

"Answer me one thing..."
    she whispered, watching him through hooded eyes.

"Where do you prefer to feed on me?" she whispered. She'd heard rumors somewhere that vampires always preferred a specific spot on a body. Easy access, size of the vein, something always drew them to a spot, like a favorite food to a human and Bill had never told her where his favorite spot was.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:02 pm

"Where do you prefer to feed on me?"

Bill slowly raised his head from her thigh, he had never been asked that question before, it was something that he hadn't even thought about.

"I like to feed on your neck so that all can see that you are mine. But when your like this" he whispered "I like this spot" he let his tongue trail across her inner thigh.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:06 pm

She shivered. "Well... then I hope you never let propriety get in the way of marking what is yours" she whispered. Thank goodness she'd eaten before because she knew by the time the night was over they were both going to be drunk on each other, and he'd never again miss the bond they once had.

"I want us to have our bond again... so we're never apart"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:11 pm

"I want us to have our bond again... so we're never apart"

Bill raised his head again to meet her eyes.

"Are you sure this is what you want? Once it is done. There is no turning back. It will be final"

His hand locked onto her leg and pulled her down the bed closer to him as he lifted her from the bed as he sat on his knees and so that she was sat on top of them.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:15 pm

She nodded. "I know... but I hated this week. Feeling the distance from you.. it nearly drove me mad. Even Jessica could sense I was upset and I couldn't tell her why.. she's been through enough"

She wrapped her arms around his neck. "Even if we're physically apart...I want that security of our bond there"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:19 pm

"If that is what you want" he whispered.

He grinned as he raised her hips and impaled her on his hardened length as she threw her head back at the suddenness of his actions as his hands wrapped around to her back and held her in place. As he raised his hips into the air as she groaned.

He dropped his fangs and harshly tore into his wrist and felt the blood pool in his mouth as he withdrew it and held it to her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:25 pm

She gasped and groaned, arching her back, suddenly being filled by him.

"ohhh...." she hissed, her eyes fluttering. She could smell the blood and her eyes opened wide. She could see his bleeding wrist. She leaned in close and latched her lips to his wrist. She growled the moment the blood touched her tongue and she drank it.

She drank more than she ever had before, the blood making her shudder, making the wolf inside her roar in powerlust. She gripped his shoulders tightly, her eyes shifting to a glowing orange color.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:31 pm

Bill could feel Kiara pull on his wrist and feel the blood leave his body, feeling it flow into Kiara as he slowly slid his fangs into her neck as he slowly raised his hips, but his free hand locked onto her waist and held her down to his rising thrusts.

He could feel her blood flowing into his mouth, he could feel every inch of him awake. After a few mouthfuls he withdrew his fangs as she continued to take his blood.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:35 pm

She growled, tearing herself away from his wrist which had already healed but she had somehow tried to chew open again. Her lips were stained crimson with his blood, her whole body vibrating.

She could feel him inside her, physically, mentally, it was impossible to tell where she ended and he began. Instead she moved her hips, trying to meet his thrusts. Her heart thrummed. Her eyes fixated on his fangs and she leaned in close, letting her tongue run along the pale ivory of his fangs, only some miraculous restraint kept her from cutting her tongue on the sharp tips.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:41 pm

Bill knew that it could be dangerous to let Kiara drink anymore of his blood as she let go off his wrist. He could see the glow in her eyes what his blood was doing to her. As her blood was having the same affect on him, minus the glowing eyes. He withdrew from her as shifted so that she was on all fours facing the wall, his hands locked onto her waist as he impaled her from behind as she arched her back at the new position change.

His thrusts began slow at first before they increased and got deeper and faster as he let out a harsh growl and increased his thrusts faster, filling her.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:44 pm

She growled more, her muscles shifting, like a snake moving under her skin. Everything felt brighter, stronger, the high she was getting was something she'd never experienced before.

She turned her head to watch Bill, moving her body to meet his thrusts with loud slaps of skin on skin. She didn't even pause to think that anyone could listen in as she balled her hands into the sheets.

Everything began to get hotter, tighter, her heart sounding more like a low hum engine now. She was sweating and still she bucked against him, wild and untamed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Bill could feel her tightening around him, feeling how hot her skin had risen in temperature as his thrusts continued to increase until he was beyond normal vampire speed. Were blood had an effect on vampires as it was vice versa. He caught her eyes looking over too meet his own as he let out a deep throaty growl as she met each and every single thrust of his own. This was something beyond what he had ever experienced before.

This was a whole new level on its own. High on were blood took him a whole new level of existence.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:53 pm

She growled more then suddenly turned. With far beyond anything she'd exhibited before she threw him to the small couch inside the master bedroom, leaped up and straddled him again, impaling herself on his shaft.

"You won't be walking tomorrow" she whispered, her voice low, throaty and primal as she kissed him hard, riding him with almost a desperation to seek that pinnacle of physical bliss.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Bill felt a sudden change as he was now on a couch as Kiara straddled him impaling herself again on his hardened length.

"You won't be walking tomorrow"

"I heal very quickly" he smirked.

His hands helped her hips raise and meet his raising thrusts as he threw his head back and growled, thankful for the sound proof quarters.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:27 am

She grinned "Guess I'll just have to work hard" she whispered, drawing circles with her hips.

She leaned down, kissing him hard, the couch creaking as they made furious love on it. At some point she rolled off, him with her as she fell to the floor, Bill on top.

She only laughed as he didn't stop the rhythm, meeting her frantic pace as she clutched his shoulders.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:44 am

Bill had never felt anything to close between them, the surge of a connection had buried deep within him and he felt every single living thing, he was connected to every inch of her and not just in a physical way.

It wasn't until he realized that they were now on the floor, his hips thrusting as he did. He sped them onto the bed, as she lay on her back. His hands caressing her waist.

Some much needed time - Page 2 Tumblr_mhfy98cGQh1s1ksf3o1_500

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:47 am