For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Some much needed time

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Some much needed time - Page 3 Empty Re: Some much needed time

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:49 am

She molded herself to him, her skin shivering from his touch despite how hot she felt. She dragged her hand to his face, tangling her fingers in his hair. Her lips locked unto his, her hips rising to keep him buried deep inside her.

She had to pull her lips back to take a much needed breath. "I...love you" she said breathlessly moving her left hand to lock fingers with his, her new diamond ring catching a bit of the light that drifted from the window.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:56 am

"I..love you"

Bill's words came out in more of a grunt, than anything else as his hips continued to rise and fall freely as he could hear her gasping for breath. He could feel every inch of her skin forming a thin beading of sweat which meant he knew he was doing alright as he pulled her back so that he now lay on his back as she straddled his waist, continuing to rise and fall.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:01 am

She moaned softly, arching her back. Her glowing eyes cast an eerie wolfish glow to her face as she rode him slower now, relishing the feeling of him so hard inside her.

She brought his left hand up to her chest, letting him feel the thundering beat of her heart. Her body jerked, the pleasure coursing up her spine, making her tighten and move faster, finding herself now suddenly close to her release.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 am

Bill's hand rested on her chest above her heart and could feel it beating rapidly underneath his palm, feeling her wrap around like a sheath of pure eternal happiness that he had never felt anything like it before. He was n the brink himself as he let out a hurling growl as he felt something inside him explode and he hit his peak and released inside of her a deep throaty groan passing his lips as his hands locked onto her hips to help her rise harder and faster to help her reach her own.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:14 am

She gasped, feeling him jerk and spasm beneath her. He was moving her faster, pushing her over the edge. She let out a soft cry, her whole body jerking as his release brought her own.

For a moment she was rendered speechless and breathless. Her eyes wide open as she managed to look down at him. Just as soon as it had began she fell forward, robbed of strength as she used him as a cushion instead.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:16 am

Bill's body sunk into the bed as Kiara's lifeless drained body collapsed on top of him as he lay there covered in her sweat, almost panting, but not having the need to do. He could not say a word, he didn't want to ruin the moment as he lay there in utter silence all but hearing Kiara's panting of breath as his finger caressed along her thigh.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:20 am

She took a moment to catch her breath. Every molecule in her body was saturated in bliss. Only after a long pause did she speak, her voice soft, dreamy and surprisingly feminine.

"if this is the engagement....imagine the wedding night..." she said with a weak chuckle.

She lifted her head to look at him, her chin resting on his chest, her bangs stuck to her face from the sweat.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:26 am

"I would imagine that the wedding night would go on a lot longer than this" he smirked as his hand danced across her back.

"I do believe this is a job for the bride to plan the wedding, I shall help as much as i can. But this is your special day, you can have anything you like. No expense spared" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:28 am

She chuckled "I have no family to impress Bill... and I'm not big on lavish events. We could elope and I'd be happy" she whispered, placing a soft kiss on his chest.

"If you wish to plan it I'm fine with that. I'm sure as a king you have some protocol or something you must meet"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 am

"We shall do this the right way. The right way for you. And of course I shall have to let Eric Northman aware of the changes and go through the right channels. As other regents will want an invite. And of course there is Jessica to notify and she will want to bring the Tiger with her, and Eric will no doubt bring Sookie with him as his wife she will have to attend the ceremony" he whispered.

He shifted their bodies so that she laid beneath him, his lips attacking her neck.

"Mrs Kiara Compton...Has a ring to it" he grinned as his lips latched onto her own, his hands locked onto her hips.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:18 pm

She chuckled, listening to him. Frankly she didn't care who they invited. Some were obvious like Jessica and by default Quinn. Eric? eh she could do without the pompous viking but if Bill wanted to invite him then that was fine.

"Mrs Kiara Compton...Has a ring to it"

She chuckled before he kissed her. She wiggled beneath him, running her fingers along his back which was cool unlike his front which was warm from contact with her skin.

"I don't think I ever imagined myself married to the vampire king" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:28 pm

"I don't think I ever imagined myself married to the vampire king"

Bill smirked as his hand played with a lock of her hair as her breathing had returned to normal as he used his elbows to support his weight.

"What did you imagine? Do you want to be married to a vampire? To me?" he asked curiously.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:30 pm

She thought about it for a moment. "Honestly? I never saw myself married... hell I didn't see myself living to this age. Always thought I'd die in Russel's dungeon..." she said bluntly.

"Every day since my escape has been a day I never planed for"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:33 pm

"Well i promise you nothing will ever hurt you again. But there is something that you should know sweetheart. Something that will affect the both of us, including Jessica if this news spreads" he whispered in a more serious tone.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:34 pm

She blinked. "What is it Bill?" she asked. What could possibly be threatening them now? She didn't want to think of bad things but might as well take the bad news now.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:40 pm

"Recently I was summoned to Fangtasia. Eric's sister Nora has been spreading to Eric and Pam that i am in fact hiding a the last remaining vile of Lilith's blood on the premises. It seems that Nora has a vendetta against me for killing her mentor Salome. And now feels to ruin my reputation as King" he finished, he was lying through his teeth, but he needed Kiara on his side, he couldn't let Northman become aware of the whereabouts of the last vial.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:45 pm

She blinked. Thank goddness Eric had already told her this before, but she'd have to tread carefully. With Bill connected to her emotions he'd know if she was lying.

Part of her hoped Bill didn't have the vial, but part of her knew without proof she couldn't just hope for anything.

"I...what do you want me to do Bill? Please tell me that Nora is lying"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:50 pm

"Of course she is lying, she believes me to be her enemy when it comes to Lilith. She believes that i am solely responsible for the death of her mentor, but Salome began her downfall a long time ago when she plotted to kill the Guardian. She believes that in turning Eric against me will add to vendetta. The last remaining vial of blood i consumed a long time ago. There is no more blood. It is all gone. That I promise you sweetheart" he whispered as he waited for her response.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:53 pm

She listened to him. Her inner wolf wasn't satisfied, but she had no real proof otherwise. Right now she didn't want to ruin what happiness they had with her skepticism. She'd put her doubts aside for later, when Jessica wasn't in the mansion and perhaps sometime when Bill was in his daysleep.

She nodded instead. "ok...What do you want from me? Should I tell Eric Nora is lying or something?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm

Bill sat up from Kiara and moved to sit on the edge of the bad, facing away from her, his arms resting on his knees.

"You do not need to do anything. You are to be my wife. I do not keep secrets from my wife Kiara. But if you wish to seek assurance from Eric or Nora herself. Then I will not stop you" he said disheartened.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:02 pm

She sat up and kissed his bare shoulder. "I wouldn't go to either of them for anything" she whispered, wrapping an arm around his chest.

"I love you Bill, and I trust you" she whispered. She felt horrible that he was sad, she could feel it deep inside her; his sadness.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:14 pm

"I love you to...But i need you to trust me what i am telling you is the truth" he whispered.

He knew that deep down inside he was lying to her, but he could not let his secret out.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:19 pm

She nodded. Again part of her told her to keep an eye out, but to keep the peace she agreed with him.

"I trust you Bill" she whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:25 pm

Bill could feel it in his body that the sun was not far from rising as he shifted into his bed and pulled the thick blankets up around them both as he rested his head on the soft pillow.

"The sun will be up very soon" he whispered, his body reacting to the pull of the sun.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:28 pm

She nodded, curling up beside him, using his bicep as a pillow. "mmm... a pity I can't keep you up all day" she whispered.

She draped her arm over his chest, kissing his shoulder.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:34 pm