All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Long Awaited Talk

Sexual Long Awaited Talk

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:57 pm

I played bejeweled on my iphone, read on my kindle, browsed the internet and bought a few things on my ipad and yet I was still bored. The sun would not be up for another five hours and I was alone, and bored. Did I mention bored? I missed Quinn and just wished he'd call me back. I heard about all the weres coming out and although my earlier talk with Kiara had helped my nerves, knowing that Quinn probably wouldn't reveal himself I still wondered how come he always came when I was asleep...and if he had done anything to Jason. Or if he even knew. I stood and walked slowly to the bathroom for a shower, turning the water on hot and letting it run down my body...this was much needed. My insides were feeling better and I was regaining strength, slowly but it was happening. I could not believe liquid silver could do that. Running my fingernails through my hair, I closed my eyes and let the smell of Herbal Essence drift with the steam as I massaged the shampoo in my scalp.

John Quinn

Sexual Re: Long Awaited Talk

Post by John Quinn on Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:13 am

Quinn thought to himself... 'Getting through Compton's security is like pulling wisdom teeth...'

He heard her in the shower, and her scent was stronger than his last visit. That was a good sign. He walked into the bedroom, shutting the door and sitting down in a chair facing the bathroom. He tried to be as quiet as he could. He had missed her more than he cared to admit, but surprising her like this should be interesting....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:24 pm

I felt better having showered, shutting the water off, I wrapped a towel around my body and secured it. Wringing my hair out, I bend over and wrapped another towel around my hair to dry it. Making my way to the mirror I wiped the fog from it and sighed. There were no visible wounds on me, but my insides felt sore. The healing process...sucked. I felt stronger, but achy. All I wanted to do was run and hunt again, wanted my independence and freedom and now with all this there was no telling when I'd get to leave this god forsaken mansion. I bent over again and shook the towel over my head then draped it over the bar. Taking my brush I ran it through my long red hair and hummed the newest Taylor Swift song. Placing the brush back down I ran my fingernails through the wet locks and shook my head a little. I'd worry about fixing it later, it's not like I had anyone to impress or anywhere to go. Looks like I'd be spending the night with Madea since that was some of the movies Kiara brought me. With the towel still wrapped around my body, I opened the bathroom door and was assaulted by a familiar scent, wishing it were real. It was stronger than before but I knew it couldn't be. Sighing heavily, I walked into the dim lite room and heard a heart beating. Spinning around quickly I spotted his massive frame sitting in the chair in the corner. "Quinn?? Is it really you?" I wanted it to be real, but in case I was hallucinating I didn't want to be disappointed.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:17 pm

Quinn grinned as he saw a sight he would never tire of. Jessica walked into the room in nothing but her towels. He grinned as she turned to look in his direction...

"Quinn?? Is it really you?"

"Hello, Princess....you are looking stronger..."

He stood and walked to her, wrapping his arms gently around her and drawing in her scent slowly. He lowered his face and kissed her softly, looking in her eyes....

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:17 pm

Before I could rush to him he was in front of me, towering over me with his height causing things to quiver as he always had. "Quinn..." I whispered before his lips were pressed against mine. He held me differently, held me like I was a delicate flower or would shatter like a frail piece of glass. I knew he meant well, but it was still odd. My hands ran up the sides of his arms and grasped the polo shirt he wore, holding him to me. I had missed his embrace so much, his kiss, him. When I finally allowed the kiss to break I smiled and looked up into his eyes swirling in that soft lavender color. "I was beginning to wonder when I'd see you again. I heard about weres coming out on T.V. Thought something might have happened to you." I cupped his face with my hands and smiled with a sigh. "I'm so glad you're okay."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:39 am

Quinn sighed as he held her in his arms...

"Those foolish enough to do so have risked far more than they realize..."

His arms dropped and he walked to the window, looking into the night.

"There are many things that are not spoken of except in whispers...treaties and understandings that are so ancient that the places they were signed are nothing but dust..."

He let out another sigh and looked back to her with concern in his eyes...

"This could be bad...it all depends on how things move forward..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 pm

I watched him move across the room and look out the window, folding my arms across my chest and realizing I was still in just a towel. Oops. I listened to his words and stepped forward twice. "What do you mean...it could be bad, depending on how things move forward. What could be bad?" Now I was worried, what was that supposed to mean? Did he mean us? Jason? Or the weres? I wondered if I should even ask about Jason, ask if he knew since he hadn't brought it up. I'd take Kiara's advice and tell him, I wouldn't keep it from him.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:45 pm

Quinn looked to Jessica and forced a smile. No reason to concern her yet...

"Nothing, Jessica....just thinking out loud..."

He walked over and took her hands in his.

"The weres coming out apparently have forgotten all the strife your kind had to deal with, and still have to deal with, when they came out in public view. There are other issues as well, but they are nothing for you to worry about. They are internal issues for the Were community..."

He kissed her hands gently and smiled, looking into her eyes...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:50 pm

I nodded and looked into his eyes. Inhaling deeply to get my barrings I just blurted it out. "Jason shot me. Well, tried to kill me really. Did you know?" I figured just bringing it up like this was best. Total and complete honesty like Kiara said. He'd be honest with me if he knew, or if he hurt Jason...right?

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:55 pm

"Jason shot me. Well, tried to kill me really. Did you know?"

Quinn nodded, keeping himself calm....

"Yes, I know. He confessed it to me...and before you ask, I have not killed him."

Quinn was careful to keep his tone even...

"I took the supplies he had on him and he and I spoke briefly. He confessed and then I had an associate of mine give him a ride. His car was not nearby. You can look into my eyes as deep as you want. You will see that I speak the truth..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:06 pm

I looked into his eyes and knew, sensed that he was telling me the truth. Seeing him nod that he knew only meant that Bill knew, and it was either Kiara or Bill to tell him. I wanted to be the one to tell him, but I guess what's done is done. I sighed, thankful he didn't kill him but curious as to what stopped him. I smiled slightly.

"You...spoke to him? No physical violence towards him at all? You were nice to give him a ride, where to?" I was now curious as to what was going on...there was something he was not saying. What was it?

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:51 am

"You...spoke to him? No physical violence towards him at all? You were nice to give him a ride, where to?"

Quinn looked to her suspiciously...how much could she know? He thought before answering...

"I have no reason to lie to you Jessica. I am not going to tell you that I did no harm to him. I admit freely that I hit him a few times. I did not kill him because as much as he has done to cause you pain, you still feel for him. You told me that yourself before. His death would cause you pain of a type I could not take away from you. As for where he went, you would have to ask him. I was not in the car when he left. All I can tell you is that he was alive and kicking last time I laid eyes on him and I gave no instructions that would cause him to be otherwise."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:12 pm

Little did Quinn know, I found Jason last night...in the basement of the Mansion. Now I wanted to know if he knew anything about it, but he seemed to be truthful. The bruises on his face must have came from Quinn, but how did Bill get to him after? Were they working together or was it completely a coincidence. I nodded after he spoke and took his answer to be true. "I believe you." Lowering my head to look at the ground I didn't know how to refute what he said about caring for Jason because sadly, I did. Did I love him? I did...was I in love with him? Not anymore. My heart belonged to Quinn and I hoped he knew that. Should I tell him I knew about him being in the basement? Should I tell him what I did? What Jason said? I sighed and looked back up into his eyes, unsure of what to say I just shrugged and smiled. "Do you have to leave tonight?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:13 pm

"Do you have to leave tonight?"

Quinn nodded.

"Unfortunately yes. Part of my agreement with your Maker was that any over-day stays would be pre-planned with him and he is not here to discuss it with., but will be back here at sunset. He and I have an unsteady peace and I am trying hard to keep it..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:55 pm

"Screw Bill. This is my house too and if you leave I leave. Quinn, I'm going out of my mind here...just sitting, just waiting." I started to pace and try to argue my point. "He wants to hold me here like a prisoner then you stay...I mean, that is if you want to." I looked down and fumbled with my fingers. "I miss you."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:10 pm

"Screw Bill. This is my house too and if you leave I leave. Quinn, I'm going out of my mind here...just sitting, just waiting. He wants to hold me here like a prisoner then you stay...I mean, that is if you want to. I miss you."

Quinn looked at her and smiled....still such strength...even now...He moved to a table and wrote a brief note.
~William, She was not going to stay if I left after my visit. She has your stubborn streak. I am having the guards lock us in her rooms to keep your Estate secure...even from me. Sorry this was not planned with you but I am trying to find a middle ground. We will not leave her rooms for any reason and I have already explained to the guards that they are not to unlock the doors until you say to, or sunset comes tomorrow.~

He knocked on the door and handed the note to the guard, with directions that it be posted on her door. He requested food and drink and told them to lock the doors down securely once it was brought in. He then turned and smiled at Jessica.

"Your wish is granted, my princes..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:19 pm

I watched as he wrote a note and waited to see what was happening. When he set the pen down and looked up, smiling at me and walked closer to me I smiled back and listened to his words.

"Your wish is granted, my princess..."

I ran to him and wrapped my arms around his broad shoulders, nestling my head in the crook of his neck as I stood on my tip toes. "I love you Quinn." I whispered

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:21 pm

He pulled her arms from him and stepped back for a moment, looking into her eyes...

"Jessica...there is more I need to say...I'd like you to sit down for this..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:22 pm

I swallowed hard and nodded, doing as he said and moving to sit on the edge of my bed. What more could he have to say? Was he breaking up with me? Was he going to say something that I wouldn't like? I tried not to think or better, over-think and sat there, looking up at him. "What...what is it?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:34 pm

Quinn looked into here eyes...and stopped for a moment....

"Jessica...."

He stepped over to the nightstand and focused on the mirror, removing the contacts he had been wearing...then walking back over and looking to her...

"When I found out what happened, I....I didn't know how I would deal with life if I had lost you...just when we were getting things in the right direction....it made me do a lot of thinking...."

He crouched down so they were at eye level...

"I don't know how I would move forward if I lost you, my princess..."

He fished in the pocket of his jacket...

"...and I realized I did not want to have any regrets, should something ever happen, so..."

"I want to ask you to be my wife..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:48 pm

I watched him crouch down as he spoke and my stomach tightened with nerves. What was he doing. His words, they were heartfelt...touching. Looking into his eyes as he spoke to me about how he felt when he heard about what happened. I went to speak but he continued.

"I don't know how I would move forward if I lost you, my princess..."

He reached into his pocket and I took in a sharp breath. What on earth was he up to? When he pulled the small box out I just stared at him wide eyed, not wanting to make assumptions since the last time I did, it was a key.When he opened the box and asked the question, if my heart beat it would stop...if I needed air, I'd be turning blue. I covered my mouth and SO many thoughts went through my head. I'm wearing a towel, my hair is wet, I'm recovering from nearly dying and he is proposing to me. I forgot how to speak for a moment as I stared at the beautiful ring with intricate designs. It resembled a rose, it was perfect it was beautiful.

"Quinn..."

My words were muffled by my hand and I realized and quickly moved it. I just smiled brightly and nodded, chuckling and managing to say something.

"Of course, yes. Yes..yes..."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:53 pm

Quinn smiled and wordlessly slipped the ring on her finger, kissing her hand gently. He then lifted her up and laid her on the bed, lying next to her, kissing her gently.

"You cannot possibly understand how happy you have made me, Jessica.."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Mar 27, 2013 4:04 pm

I felt like something was caught in my throat and wanted to cry, but happy tears. I knew vampire marriage was illegal in this state but I wasn't thinking about the technicalities right now. I was...engaged. To a man I loved so deeply, to my tiger. Nothing else mattered, not my fears about growing old, or lack of...not about my worries of never baring his children. None of it mattered right now. He placed the ring on my finger and I just looked at it admiring the diamonds that sparkled. His hands moved me to a lying position and he laid next to me, taking me into his arms and kissing me gently. When he spoke, my eyes were still closed, relishing in this moment.

"Quinn, I want to make you happy for the rest of my life..."

With my speed I straddled his hips and placed my hands on his chest, looking down at the ring and smiling. "It's so perfect. I love it." My eyes went up to meet his and I smiled impishly noticing I was on top of him in just a towel. Now what really could be better?

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:46 am

Quinn grinned at Jessica as he thought carefully...

"Perhaps we should keep this little twist of things quiet until I 'officially' ask for your Maker's blessings? He might be a bit put out if he is not the one to make it public knowledge, considering I did ask you in his own home."

Quinn held out his hand and grinned...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:53 pm

I sighed and knew he was right. Bill would flip his lid if he found out about the engagement. He was still in that era where a man asked for a woman's hand and since I was sorta his daughter, it made sense. Seeing his hand held out, I looked down at my ring and nodded. Taking one more long look at it before slipping it from my finger and handing it back to him. I placed it in his palm and smiled. "Our little secret."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:52 pm