For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Long Awaited Talk

John Quinn
    John Quinn

Long Awaited Talk - Page 2 Empty Re: Long Awaited Talk

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:56 pm

"Our little secret."

Quinn grinned and whispered...

"Not for long...I have a plan..."
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Mar 28, 2013 7:58 pm

I quirked a brow, curious. "A plan?" Narrowing my eyes as I still straddled his waist I grinned and ran my fingers along his shirt. "What kind of plan? Are we eloping?" I asked playfully, was that his plan??
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:01 pm

"What kind of plan? Are we eloping?"

Quinn grinned mischievously...

"Nope....going to play a little game with your Maker....verbal chess, so to speak. If all goes as planned, I will have his blessings by the time the game is done."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:03 pm

I giggled. "You and your mind tricks, I don't know how you do it. But you know Bill doesn't like to be fooled. Why can't you just ask, you know...normally. I think he'd respect you more for it." Another thought came to my mind. "Wait, do you think he'd say no if you just asked? Does he really still not like you?" Now my question was if Bill was just putting on a show for me or if he really and truly approved of Quinn and I being together and if so, then why would it matter if I were his wife.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:05 pm

"You and your mind tricks, I don't know how you do it. But you know Bill doesn't like to be fooled. Why can't you just ask, you know...normally. I think he'd respect you more for it. Wait, do you think he'd say no if you just asked? Does he really still not like you?"

Quinn laughed...

"You always think the worst of me, Jessica. 'Verbal chess' is just another way of saying we are going to talk. He will ask things of me, I will discuss them with him, and I will bring things up as well. It is a standard thing with us."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:09 pm

"Oh, I see. Well, then in that case. Play chess, but I get to play checkers." I giggled again and lowered myself to kiss his lips, teasing him in the process. My hands ran across his chest and up to his shoulders as I kissed him, teasing him with small kisses.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:10 pm

Quinn smiled as she kissed him, then whispered...

"Not too much, Love...this is still your Maker's home. I will give him that respect."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:14 pm

I laughed at that and pursed my lips in thought, then nodded and stood from the bed. Grabbing a shirt from my closet I went into the bathroom and put the shirt on with my blue boy shorts. The shirt stopped at my upper thigh. Emerging from the bathroom, I smiled and crawled into the bed next to him. "Better?" I wanted to be angry, not with him but with Bill. When I was here I didn't have any freedoms, not even able to do anything with the man I loved. Respect, sometimes sucked.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:17 pm

"Better?"

Quinn grinned at the impish looks she gave him...

"A bit better...but we do not want to imply anything...especially not right before we talk..."

Quinn kissed her deeply and slipped from the bed. He moved a chair to the wall facing the foot of the bed. He chuckled as he sat down.

"Sunrise is almost here, Love. Your strength will be back soon, then we can go home..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:22 pm

I grinned and ran my tongue along the inside of my cheek as he moved from the bed, I watched him move the chair so that it faced the bed and sat down. "This type of teasing is worse than being weak. You don't know how delicious you look just casually sitting there." I grinned and moved like a cat on my hands and knees to the foot of the bed. "I hope that's a promise, because I don't know how much more I can take of seeing you and wanting you so bad but not able to have you." I laid on my stomach at the foot and folded my arms under my chin, watching him with a smile. The sun would be up soon, I guess telling him about Jason would have to wait until tomorrow night. Speaking of Jason, I had to talk to my father about that.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:27 pm

"This type of teasing is worse than being weak. You don't know how delicious you look just casually sitting there."

Quinn chuckled and stood, waking to the foot of the bed, unbuttoning his shirt as he came close...

"I guess a sip would be ok, as long as you stop there...in your weakened state, it may hit you harder than normal."

He pulled his shirt to the side, revealing the small mark on his chest where she had fed from so many times...

"I hope that's a promise, because I don't know how much more I can take of seeing you and wanting you so bad but not able to have you."

"I am sure you'll survive. As soon as I am convinced you are healed...and we convince your father that the threat is gone....we will see about getting you home."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:39 pm

I sighed and picked myself up on and knelt on the bed as he stood at the foot. It was nice of him to offer his blood, but I wanted far more than that. I guess he still thought I was delicate and weak, which I was but I wouldn't show him that. I missed him, everything about him. His hands unbuttoned his shirt and moved it across his skin, making my mouth water and my body feel like it was inflamed. I ran my hands across his skin and pulled him into me, kissing him hard then kissing my way down his neck towards his chest. My fangs dropped and I looked up at him as I sank them into his flesh, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. I pulled three times and moaned at the exquisite taste. Pulling my fangs free, blood coating my lips I pricked my finger and sealed his wounds. Running my tongue along my lips slowly I continued to look at him, my mouth slightly open and fangs down. It was in this moment I moved my finger to his lips and ran my blood across them. Why? Maybe because I wanted that bond with him again, maybe because I was delusional, but something inside of me urged me to. My eyes never left his.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:45 pm

Quinn felt that delicious tug in his chest as she drank of him, then she did something unexpected...he felt her run her finger across his lips, tasted the blood, knew the taste...
    He looked deep into her eyes as he licked his lips, then leaned in, licking the last drop from her finger as it healed. He smiled at her, nodding.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:49 pm

I returned his smile and closed the gap between us, kissing him. He understood, how could I have doubted that he would. I felt his blood coursing through my veins, giving me life and energy. So much energy, I felt so much stronger. My insides felt warm, I felt calm and relaxed. When I finally brought myself to stop kissing him, I took in an unneeded shaky breath and closed my eyes. Resting my forehead against his, I whispered "I love you John Quinn."
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:51 pm

"I love you John Quinn."

He felt her cool skin against his own and whispered in her ear...

"And I love you, My Princess...My Jessica....without question....without reservation, I am yours...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:50 am