For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What Now?

Jason Stackhouse
    Jason Stackhouse

What Now? Empty What Now?

Post by Jason Stackhouse Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:35 am

Jason Stackhouse had been in this room for what seemed like forever, time seemed to blend together as the searing pain coursed through his fragile frame. He felt like a lost little child that had followed the breadcrumbs to the witches house, but in this case he had ended up in the hands of the father of the child; vampire that he had tried to kill, but failed.

Every inch of him felt like he was being prodded with a burning hot branding iron across his skin, parts of his body had become numb with the crippling pain that had branded him paralyzed. He was on the verge of becoming delirious, imaging how it had come to this. He should have been more better, using his brain. Would Sookie know that he was missing? Would she look for him?

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKIN FANGER!" he cursed out.

He tried pulling at the rope that bound him to the freezing cold surface that pressed against his bare back. His mouth was dry and cracked, his stomach empty from no nourishment, he could hear it rumbling in the silence as he groaned.

"Man, I could eat a cheeseburger" he said practically drooling.

How much longer could this carry on? He just wanted to get out of here. Go home, damn he missed the football game! Now that shit was not on. Where the fuck was Andy?

"LET ME OUT OF HERE! I SWEAR TO BABY JESUS THAT IS ALL SMART AND HOLY AND SHIT THAT IF YOU DON'T LET ME GO. I AM GONNA STAKE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" he screeched out as he recoiled in agony.

The piercing pain that cloaked him in angst was getting worse, his body shaking from the coldness, his skin wrinkled from the freezing cold water that he had been doused in by the guards every so often. He could hear footsteps coming down the stairs into the basement, Jason raised his head of the steel table to get a better look, his eye sight had come back, but it was still not very clear. Like looking through dirty glass. The door slowly opened and there stood Bill Compton.

"Fuck!" he blurted out as he slammed his head back on the table.

What now?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:16 am