A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

The Time For Answers Is Now

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual The Time For Answers Is Now

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:06 pm

Bill slowly entered the basement, ordering that he was not to be disturbed at any costs, he wanted to be alone with Jason Stackhouse. Although he had promised Jessica that he would not hurt the boy physically, the Tiger had taken the pleasure in completing the job for him. So now it would be the Tiger that would bare the brunt of Jessica's anger.

Jason Stackhouse seemed to go quiet when Bill had entered the room, but still trying to fight against his restraints. Bill smirked a little as he began slowly circling the steel table, no one had yet discovered that he had been holding the boy prisoner until he got his answers.

"I do apologize for my rudeness, but i had matters that needed my attention. I do hope you like your accommodations. Very fitting for someone of your nature" he said, the words dripping of his tongue.

Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Re: The Time For Answers Is Now

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:27 pm

Jason had been fighting against the ropes that bound him to the table, but remaining still as Bill Compton entered the room, he could now see a bit better as his eye sight had returned but it was still a little clouded at times. He just wanted to get out of this place and go home.

"I do apologize for my rudeness, but i had matters that needed my attention. I do hope you like your accommodations. Very fitting for someone of your nature"

Jason snorted at his remark he tried again to break free of his restraints, tugging at them as the rope twisted and burned into his wrists as he screeched out in pain. As he glared daggers at his captor.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:34 pm

"The more you fight against them, the worse it will be for you for Jason. If you want to be freed. Then all i need is answers. Then you are free to go" Bill finished as he continued to circle the table. "I already know of the crime that you have committed against my progeny. You have gotten of lightly Stackhouse. Now if you tell me what I want to know, then no harm shall come to you" he lied, hoping that the softness in his voice would encourage the boy to speak willingly.

Silence

"I will not ask again Stackhouse" his tone of voice becoming louder.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:41 pm

Jason refused to answer as he fought against the ropes again, he could feel his wrists burn, making his wrists stiff as he grunted out in pain as he mumbled curses as a thin beading of sweat formed across his forehead, he just wanted to be free. He only wished that he had succeeded in killing Jessica.

"I will not ask again Stackhouse"

Jason refused to answer as he glared daggers at Bill Compton, before gathering what use he still had and spat violently at him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:05 pm

Jason had mumbled something incoherent even for Bill's vampire hearing to make clear what he was saying, but he did not care for the boy's childish antics, he held a calm facade before he set out his plans for anything else. Bill remained still as he stood by the side of his head, leaning over him.

"I will not ask again Stackhouse"

He drew back as Jason spat at him, he wiped of the human residue of his face as his hand launched and latched around his throat.

"Very foolish"

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:19 pm

Jason gasped for breath as Bill's hand wrapped around his neck as he shook to try and free himself, but the vampires strong grip held him still on the table. His breathing was becoming shallow and hard to breath, he felt like he was drowning.

"F-FUCKING...FANGER" he squeaked out in a high pitched voice.

Jason struggled against Bill, but he felt like he was dying, his breathing was deep and harsh as he felt Bill release him as he took in several large gulps of air into his lungs, spluttering into a cough as he did.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:29 pm

"F-FUCKING...FANGER"

Bill released his hand from around Jason's neck as he listened to him he splutter for breath. It reminded Bill that a human could be so weak, so fragile. There life was but a single thread that could easily snap, ending their immortal life so quickly, whilst the immortal continued to live on.

"You forget Jason. That no one knows that you are here. Sookie does not know where you are. No one will care if you live or die. You do best to remember that" he said acidly.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:38 pm

"You forget Jason. That no one knows that you are here. Sookie does not know where you are. No one will care if you live or die. You do best to remember that"

Jason was still gasping for breath, his eyes had become blood shot as his voice had become raspy as he couldn't find the words that he wanted to say. After a moment he gathered his voice together and leaned up from the table, fighting the pain.

"Y-You know what. I wished......that...I had fuckin....killed J-Jessica" he spat out.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:42 pm

"Y-You know what. I wished......that...I had fuckin....killed J-Jessica"

Bill saw red, a mist had descended upon him and he saw nothing, something in his just snapped, like a switch. His hand balled up into a tight fist.

Bill launched his hand at Jason as his fist collided with Jason's face and knocked him clean out, all of Bill's anger surging through him to that point as Jason lay unconscious on the table.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:44 pm

Jason smirked through his pain, sweat trickling down his face as he tried to force out a laugh, he could see the anger building up inside Bill and he did not care. He then felt his fist collide with the side of his face as he then instantly fell into darkness.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Bill stood there, his fist still clenched together tightly as Jason Stackhouse lay unconscious from his one attack, Bill pulled out a cloth and wiped away the droplets of blood from his hand. Not wishing there to be any scent of any blood upon him. He would keep him here until he felt the need otherwise.

It was then he caught the sound of Kiara's voice, calling him out. The basement was guarded and no one was allowed down here, especially Kiara or Jessica.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:56 pm

Kiara looked around. She was holding a few papers that Bill had to sign for someone but since the guards were all "forbidden" to seek him out she figured she'd do it herself. Not to mention she'd gotten a flash of anger that wasn't her own. Something was up with Bill and it didn't feel good.

"Bill?" she called out. Wearing just a pair of shorts and one of his silk button shirts it wasn't proper attire for the much colder basement/dungeon.

Not to mention she didn't want to be on the upper floors. She had smelled Quinn enter and just let him through. She REALLY didn't want to catch a whiff of tiger sex.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:15 pm

"Bill?"

Bill could hear Kiara call out to him, he quickly exited the basement, ordering the guards that someone be called in to attend to the prisoners condition and that no one was to enter the basement without his authority, only he was allowed to enter. Bill climbed the stairs and searched out Kiara, disposing the bloodied cloth on his way into his office, disposing it in a cabinet.

"Kiara?" he called out to her.

He then went in search of her, calming himself down which was hard to do, but needing to keep everything in check, not to let slip that Jason Stackhouse was in his possession, it was not time for him yet.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:20 pm

Kiara heard Bill and stopped in her tracks. Bill would find her easier if she stopped trying to find him. She instead leaned against a nearby wall. She didn't look at the papers Bill had to sign, they were none of her business, however she was curious about the flash of anger she felt.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:31 pm

Bill sought out Kiara, being able to sense her exact location, only to find her standing waiting for him carrying a pile of papers and files. He walked across to her, taking in what she was wearing and smiled widely.

"I did not know that my secretary had a new uniform" he joked. "Since when did my future wife become a delivery girl?" he asked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:33 pm

She giggled "Since your guards refuse to deliver the papers themselves... something about the basement being off limits" she said casually as she handed him the papers.

She looked at him, taking in his look and his scent. "Um...are you alright love?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:46 pm

"Yes the guards have their duties, the basement is off limits until further notice. There is some work being done. But nothing for you to worry about" he smiled.

As Kiara handed him the files and papers, he quickly scanned over them. It was the usual paperwork that he signed, sending payments to all those in his staff, etc. After scanning them, he would fill these out later.

"Everything is fine, why do you ask?" he asked curiously.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:52 pm

She quirked a brow and leaned in close to him. She sniffed his collar, and along his skin. Something clung to him, his hand especially. Like blood, and a male scent. He'd been punching someone, and it had gotten bloody.

She couldn't place the scent. It was vaguely familiar but she couldn't find out who.

"You smell... different. Like...blood and.. anger"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:59 pm

"Its nothing for you to worry about sweetheart. Just a problem that has been taken care of. You don't need to worry"

He had forgotten that she may have been able to smell the blood on him, he had thought he had taken care of it, he had to throw her off the scent somehow, take her mind off all the questions.

"Why don't you go upstairs and get changed. I am taking you out tonight" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:02 pm

She bit her lower lip. "I hate it when you lie to me Bill..." she whispered softly, touching his cheek. She could smell the lie on him, and the change in his emotions.

Even though she'd love to go out with him he was pulling the ploy of distracting her.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:10 pm

"Sweetheart, it is nothing for you to worry about. It is just some business that I needed to resolve" he lied through his teeth, he hated that he was lying to her, but no one could know that Jason Stackhouse was in the basement.

There was still some answers that he needed to find out from him before he released him. Someone would be here soon to see to Jason's wounds, but he knew that Jessica was still resting upstairs in her suite and with Kiara out of the mansion, she would not witness this act.

"Now, go and get changed. I am taking you out somewhere to celebrate" he smiled.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:13 pm

She smiled despite wanting to sigh. She wouldn't push him if he wanted to keep some secrets. Instead she leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Anything you'd like me to wear?" she asked. She'd make the most of the night and keep her worries to herself until daytime where she could explore them more at length.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:23 pm

"Wear...wear something blue. Blue suits your skin tone. And I find quite like Vampire bait in anything blue" he leaned into whisper in her ear.

His arms wrapped around her waist and he slid the papers onto the floor. He lifted her off the floor as her legs wrapped around his waist as he pressed her firmly against the wall.

"Now you better hurry, or we shall never leave here. And I do not want the guards watching us. It wouldn't be very appropriate for the guards to see the Queen in such a compromising position" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:28 pm

She giggled, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I'm not the vampire king trying to ravish his queen in a hallway" she whispered. She leaned in and kissed him gently before she had to peel herself from his grip.

"Blue it is..." she whispered, already picking out a very pretty blue dress she had. It may be short but she figured he wouldn't complain.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:40 pm

Bill released her from his embrace as he picked up his papers and files that she had given him.

"Then why don't you go and get changed, while i fill these out. I shall meet you in my office once your ready" he grinned.

Once she had gone to go and get herself ready, he had ordered a car to be ready in ten minutes he had gone to his office and began filling out the papers that needed to be faxed out as soon as possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:39 pm