For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

What's the catch?

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

What's the catch? Empty What's the catch?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:02 pm

I woke to find Quinn's side of the bed empty, he must have gone out to get food or talk to Bill. The more I thought about him talking to Bill the more I wanted to groan, no telling what kind of crazy rant Bill would have went on because he stayed over. He claimed he had enemies that wanted to hurt me but couldn't tell me who. That made no sense, surely if someone was out to get me he'd give me a heads up of who it was. I ran the brush through my hair, it bounced up and recoiled into loose curls. My legs hanging off the side of the bed I thought about everything, I was..well sorta, engaged. Jason, my ex was in the basement on the brink of death and if I knew Bill...he would meet his maker soon. I had to talk to Bill about it, but I hadn't seen him lately. Staring into space I wondered where Quinn was and what he and Bill talked about.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

What's the catch? Empty Re: What's the catch?

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:10 pm

Quinn walked down the hall, noting what doors are locked and where things were in the wing. If he was going to be staying here, he needed to know the layout. He turned to one of the guards and asked for a layout drawing of Jessica's wing. The guard said he would have to check with security before giving Quinn the layout. He nodded and continued toward the suite. He knocked and stepped inside, seeing Jessica sitting on the side of the bed.

"How are you feeling this evening, Jessica?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:13 pm

I blinked at the sound of his voice and turned to look at him. Smiling I set the brush down and nodded. "Good, just...thinking. Where were you? I guess Bill was angry you stayed?" I knew it deep down he would be, but wasn't this my house too? A whole wing was mine with four rooms and yet I could barely leave my bedroom.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:17 pm

"Good, just...thinking. Where were you? I guess Bill was angry you stayed?"

He grinned and winked at her...

"Actually, he saw my reasoning. We had a nice long discussion on several topics. One in particular will be of interest to you..."

He grinned, letting her wonder what he was getting at...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 pm

I stood from the bed and moved around the foot of the bed, wrapping a hand around the bed post and looking at him in wonderment. "Oh? Interest to me? What would that be?" Did he bring up the engagement to him or was I now free to leave? Either way it might be good, well unless he forbid the wedding then yeah that may cause a problem. I leaned my body against the post and waited for him to finish.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:27 pm

"Oh? Interest to me? What would that be?"

Quinn grinned as her curiosity grew...

"Actually two points of information will be of interest. Firstly, your Maker has given not only his acceptance but his blessing to our relationship. How did he put it...'Alright John, you have my blessing to marry my Progeny. Under one condition, if you choose to accept it. Then you have free reign on what you and Jessica do to affirm your relationship'."

He grinned as he watched her Maker's words sink in, and waited for the inevitable question...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:31 pm

I listened to his words and when I heard 'you have my blessing' I dropped my arm to my side and took a large step forward towards him with a smile that quickly faded upon hearing of a condition. What was the catch? I knew it. I could just hear Bill saying that I could marry Quinn when he met the true death, over his dead as a door nail body or something. I looked down and nodded. "I should have known. It's always to good to be true Quinn. He'll never really accept us." I looked up and shook my head, exhaling heavily and plopping down on the trunk at the foot of my bed.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:33 pm

"I should have known. It's always to good to be true Quinn. He'll never really accept us."

Quinn's laughter filled the room. He smirked at her.

"You didn't let me finish, Love...I said there were two points to tell you...."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:34 pm

"Two points, I heard. There's a condition, I'm sure it's not one that's easy either. It couldn't be that easy...unless Bill has really flipped his lid." I mumbled the last part and looked down at my fingers for a moment before looking back up at him. "What's the condition?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:37 pm

"What's the condition?"

"Give me a second to get his wording right..."

He took a deep breath and struck a pose...

"I wish for Jessica to remain under my roof until that problem has been eradicated, so for that to happen Jessica is going to require some company during the evening when I am not available. So on that note, you are free to...free to stay with her until Jessica is no longer a target. Jessica clearly loves you, although i may not be your biggest fan...If you can keep out of Kiara and I and do not disrupt our routines. Then you are free to temporarily move into Jessica's suite. So that means..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:40 pm

I shook my head and repeated what I heard in my head a few times and narrowed my eyes, sure I'd heard wrong. "Wait..." I stood and was suddenly in front of him. "You mean...he said...threat? I-I-move in?" Bill continued to tell me there were threats but never would speak of what that threat was and now he was allowing Quinn to move in to keep me here. Was I dreaming? Was I imaging his words. "Did you just say move in, as in here...in this wing in this house?" I still couldn't believe it, I wanted to verify that I heard right before I got excited.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:42 pm

"Did you just say move in, as in here...in this wing in this house?"

"No, try thinking more along the lines of moving into this suite with you..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:47 pm

I laughed and smiled shaking my head and running into his arms, throwing my arms around his shoulders and wrapping my legs around his waist. "Oh my god! It's really happening, it's...it's true he accepts us. He really does?" I kissed him hard and my excitement got the better of me. Pulling back quickly and breaking the kiss I dropped my smile. "What threat? He keeps saying that but he won't say what it is. What could possibly be so horrible I have to stay here?"
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:50 pm

"Oh my god! It's really happening, it's...it's true he accepts us. He really does?"

Quinn smiled and nodded.

"Yes, he accepts us and has given his blessing. It was his idea for me to move in. He knows I will keep you safe, no matter what happens."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:56 pm

I hugged him tighter and closed my eyes. "I'm so happy right now." Moving to look at him in his eyes. "Right now, nothing else matters. Nothing will spoil my night...nothing." I pressed my lips to his and found even more happiness in kissing him deeply for once, running my finger tips behind his ear down to his neck.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:58 pm

Quinn smiled as she pulled him in for a deep kiss. He ran the tip of his tongue along her fangs, grazing the tip so she could taste his blood. He looked deeply into her eyes and wrapped his arms around her snuggly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:06 pm

My eyes snapped open when he ran his tongue along the tip of my fangs causing sparks to ignite inside of my body, the heat reaching scorching temperatures. Soon I tasted the sweetness of his blood, tangy and sweet--perfection. My eyes met his and I swallowed, continuing to kiss him as my hands moved across his shoulders, dropping my legs to the ground and using my new found strength to push him against the wall. His blood made me feel so alive, and this need for him was just driving me mad. Before he could protest I had his pants down and took him into my mouth slowly as I looked up at him. My fangs teasing his length as I assaulted him in a pleasurable way. Moving my mouth skillfully as I remained on my knees. My favorite spot to drink from him only inches away, but for now that would have to wait. I felt this overdrive taking over my senses.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Quinn's mind was swimming as Jessica took him into her mouth, her fangs grazing his skin. He let his hands drop to her shoulders and his head fell back in ecstasy...

Her scent was filling his mind, driving him toward more and more primal thoughts...he felt a deep growl climbing and clawing it's way up his throat..

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:14 pm

My hands reached up under his shirt and my nails drug against his skin as I continued to swirl my tongue around the tip to tease him before fully claiming him to the hilt causing me to moan at how good his blood smelled now that he was so aroused. I watched his face contort with pleasure and sucked harder and faster.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:23 pm

Quinn's hands gripped her shoulders, tightening as she dug her fingers into his skin. His eyes couldn't focus as she drove him further along. He hissed her name between clenched teeth as his fingers gripped her shoulders even tighter.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:25 pm

I could tell I was having an effect on him and after another long suck I slowly released him from my mouth, standing and ripping the shirt from his body, I leaned in close to his ear whispering, "I need you so bad. Please...take me Quinn." Pulling his earlobe between my teeth I let out a husky moan and ran my hands over his chest.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:35 pm

He growled in her ear and whispered, "You are not getting off that easy, Princess..but first thing's first."

He fished the small box from his pants and slipped the ring back on her finger, then ripped the nightdress from her body and lifted her in his arms. He carried her to the bed, laying her down gently and began to kiss his way up her thigh, curling his arms around her legs, pinning her in place...his kisses were slow and calculated...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:38 pm

I smiled and looked at him curiously because of his words, watching him reach into his pants that lay on the floor to get something. "Quinn I--" I tried to say as he stood and then realized what he was doing when he took my hand and slid the ring back on. I looked up at him and beamed with joy then he picked me up and I squealed. My back found the soft down of my bed and I closed my eyes as he kissed his way up my thigh. Biting the side of my bottom lip I moaned as he kissed slow...teasingly. Gods in heaven this man was amazing.
    John Quinn
    John Quinn

Post by John Quinn Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:43 pm

Quinn noticed her reaction to his kisses and began grazing his nails along her skin as he continued to kiss higher on her thighs. He began to nibble here and there in between kisses.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:45 pm

I squirmed beneath him and smiled with my eyes closed knowing he enjoyed teasing me just as I did him. I could feel his emotions like they were my own. His arousal only heightening my own. His name came out in soft whispers as I fought to keep myself calm. I wanted him so bad I could taste it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:36 am