A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Some news?

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Some news?

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:39 pm

"To answer your question, the only ones that know about Christian is those in this room Eric. You know the penalty for turning a child. Jessica will be implicated into the situation and i do not want that. Christian is ruthless and very volatile and will not hesitate in killing anyone. So i do not plan on ever bringing Jessica into this" he spoke sternly.

He noticed that Kiara had rested her hand on his shoulder and he relaxed a little.

"Kiara is aware of the situation, she was here when he first revealed himself. She is under extra guard when I am not available. And I suggest that you do the same for Sookie. If he is aware of our past relationship, she will too be a target" he said, concerned for Sookie.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Eric nodded. Oh Bill would be in a world of hurt if his bast debacle somehow got Sookie hurt. King be dammned, Eric was 1100 years old and far stronger than Bill.

"Very well... I shall keep Sookie under more protection however...I suggest this little problem gets taken care of quickly. Your nuptials shall bring you under scrutiny from other royals and this isn't something they should be made aware of" he said as he placed his hands behind his back.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:49 pm

Eric was right, if the new of his 'little' problem became public knowledge, it would mean the end for everything that he had re-built.

"I concur. I shall take care of things. But there is something else, if i should meet the True Death because of this. I need to know that you will take Jessica under your wing. And make sure that Kiara is taken care off. Both of them shall inherit my wealth and possessions should i meet the True Death. Can you do that for me Eric?" he asked, he knew that there was a possibility that he would meet the True Death if another regent found out about this.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:52 pm

Eric nodded despite the look Kiara gave Bill. Clearly this "true death" was a sore topic between them.

"I shall make sure your progeny and fiance want for nothing should you meet the true death" he said calmly.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:53 pm

Kiara gave Bill a look. He always spoke of the true death and it bothered her. She wouldn't let him die, not over a child vampire at least, even if she had to kill the child herself.

Her hand gently squeezed Bill's shoulder but she held her tongue. Again she couldn't just speak out of turn.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:00 pm

Bill was grateful that Eric would watch over both Kiara and Jessica if he ever met the True Death.

"Thank you Eric. Now if you don't mind. I have somethings that i need to take care of"

Bill stood from his chair as his hand drifted to Kiara's back and offered her a small smile.

Eric Northman
Sheriff
Sheriff

Post by Eric Northman on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:02 pm

Eric nodded and turned around. Calmly he let himself out, the servants leading him out. He couldn't help but grin. Bill sure had his hands full but at least he knew now that Kiara was still on the case about the vial.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:04 pm

She let out a sigh of relief once Eric was gone. She looked at him and playfully smacked his chest.

"When were you going to tell me Quinn was staying here?" she asked, hating to be kept in the dark. She had much to think about from Eric's visit.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:10 pm

"When were you going to tell me Quinn was staying here?"

"It was merely a last minute decision about the new living arrangements which i might add is temporary. It is only until Christian is gone. Then he shall be out. It shall not interrupt our routine sweetheart. But you have nothing to worry about" he smirked as he closed the gap between them "You were very distracting in that dress" hoping that it would change the conversation.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:14 pm

She started to pout before she remembered what Bill said about her pouting. It's not that she hated Quinn, but with his ears she REALLY didn't want him overhearing her escapades with Bill.

Her thoughts were broken when he spoke of her dress. She grinned. "Well you did ask I wear blue" she said as she bit her lower lip.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:24 pm

"That is true" he smirked as his hands wrapped around her waist and lifted her up and sat her on the edge of his desk.

His fingers trailed along the thin fabric, feeling every strand of the dress beneath his finger.

"I think, Eric appreciated the dress quite as much as what I did sweetheart" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:26 pm

She grinned. Eric eyed her for other reason but who was she to correct Bill? She was suddenly sitting on the edge of the table, a hungry vampire exploring the fabric of her dress, especially the edges that lead to her skin.

"Well...I only dress up for you..." she whispered as she touched his cheek.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:31 pm

"I can sense your sadness? Have i said something to upset you?" he asked curiously.

He had felt pang's of her sadness through his meeting with Eric, but did not wish to say anything to her when he was there, waiting until they were alone before he spoke.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:32 pm

She smiled softly. "I always get sad when you talk about dying. I don't want to lose you" she whispered, touching his cheek.

"I just hate that it is something you keep thinking about"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:43 pm

Bill backed away from her and sat down in an empty chair opposite her, the same chair that Eric had been occupying as he thought carefully about his words.

"Kiara...Every vampire, human and even were think about death. It happens to us all, we cannot avoid it. As much as we would all like to. Humans turn to vampires to wish for them to grant them immortality. Being what I am who i am makes no difference to that, i am and always will be a target. As will Jessica and as are you. By your consent to become my wife has added to the affect *he paused* But for as long as you stand by my side, you will always need to prepare for the worst possibility. Always be prepared. I do not wish to scare you sweetheart, but their will come a time when i shall meet the True Death, and you will bare the blunt of despair, revenge and possible insanity because of the bond we share. You will always need to think the worst scenario *he paused again* Immortal does not always mean forever. We all come to an end. Even the immortal" he said, fighting back a sigh.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:47 pm

She nodded. Oh she knew death came to everyone. She was no fool. She had even craved death at several points in her life. She hopped off the desk and walked to him, standing before his sitting frame as she gently cupped his cheek in her left hand.

"I know Bill...believe I know. But now that we're to be married, I despise thinking of such things, necessary though they may be."

She gently stroked his cheek. "I rather we spend our time thinking of places we can go, things to do... perhaps even your rebellious progeny who is doing god knows what with Quinn right now" she said with a grin, knowing that Bill, being the overprotective father would hate to think of Jessica and Quinn having sex just one floor away from them.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:51 pm

Bill shuddered at the thought of his progeny and the tiger getting up to anything under his roof, but he knew that he could not ban such activities, he only hoped that the Tiger had more respect for him than that.

"Yes...Jessica will be no doubt pleased that her fiance shall be living under the same roof as her" he then realized that he had not told Kiara about what the Tiger had asked of him.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:54 pm

Kiara blinked then gave Bill a look, actually pinching his cheek. "What is it with you not telling me important things before hand mr?" she asked, not pinching hard but enough to get her point across.

"I'm your future queen yet it seems I'm the last to know about everything in this mansion"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Bill laughed a little at her reaction to the news.

"Sweetheart, if we were in another regent you would not know what i have told you now. It is not known for a King to share any information with their Queen as i do with you. You would be punished by the King if it were not me" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:05 pm

She quirked a brow "Punished eh?" she said as she casually sat on his lap, straddling his legs.

"Well then I guess I am lucky to have such a kind King like yourself for a husband" she whispered, draping her arms over his shoulders.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:14 pm

"Well then I guess I am lucky to have such a kind King like yourself for a husband"

He smirked as he gently placed his hands on her waist and held her in place, not letting her move.

"I think it was a good idea to have my office sound-proofed. Not even the Tiger is able to hear into this room. Nor any vampire can hear a single word spoken" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:17 pm

She smiled. "Good... I don't think I could handle Quinn judging my sex performance" she whispered, not mentioning the fact that Quinn would know plenty about her skills in bed from their previous dating experience.

She leaned in close. "Not to mention I don't think Jessica should hear her maker engaged in such...activities" she whispered.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:27 pm

He laughed at that comment, it was very common for Maker's and their progeny's to engage in sexual activities, but he wished to shed away from that aspect of the Maker/Progeny act. He had experienced it with Lorena and she with her Maker.

"Then perhaps we should indulge in said activities and see if i can meet the your standards" he joked.

He slowly stood from his chair, and placed Kiara on her feet and slowly backed Kiara towards his desk. Raising her off the floor and sat her on the edge of his desk.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 pm

She grinned as he slowly backed her to the desk until she was sitting on it again.

"Then perhaps we should indulge in said activities and see if i can meet the your standards"

She tilted her head slightly to one side. "Your standards? I can only hope to meet yours.. after all you are The King"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:35 pm

"Your standards? I can only hope to meet yours.. after all you are The King"

"I may be the King, but you will be my Queen. And a Queen must be treated like one" he whispered in her ear "Lie back" he whispered again as he slowly sank to his knees.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:06 pm