A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hiding things?

Sexual Hiding things?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:40 pm

I'd asked to speak to Bill urgently and was told he was in meetings and then had to step out but would return before sunrise. Duh...I knew that, but what I didn't know was why he wouldn't make time for me knowing I needed to talk to him. There wasn't much I could do with guard 1 and 2 at the door, no doubt wearing those contacts Kiara loves so much and had silver weapons. The last two hours was spent watching the Breakfast Club and I cried at the end, it had a great meaning and I'm such a sucker for movies like that. I heard Quinn speaking to the guards outside my door and grabbed a towel from the bathroom wiping my face and dropping it next to the door out of sight, then speeding back into bed and clicking the tv off.

John Quinn

Sexual Re: Hiding things?

Post by John Quinn on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:48 pm

As he opened the door, he caught the scent of salt and blood...she had been crying...but why...

"Jessica...I'm back. Told you it wouldn't take all night. Everything ok?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:50 pm

I smiled and looked over at him, nodding. "Of course, why?" I widened my smile and went to greet him with a hug and kiss, immediately stopping when a scent I knew very well assaulted my nose. But it was a strong scent, a scent only being in close proximity would have caused. I stepped back before my lips touched his and dropped my arms to my sides, tilting my head. "Where uh...did you go exactly?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:51 pm

"Where uh...did you go exactly?"

"Running errands, as I said.I have half a room of stuff to sort later that I sent back or brought with me. Why do you ask?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:54 pm

With Bill out of the house, Kiara's scent so strong on him I immediately thought the worse, but I'd have felt something...I couldn't jump to conclusions. Stepping back until the back of my legs hit the trunk at the end of the bed I sat. "Oh no reason, you just smell really....strongly of a familiar scent. Errands included your ex?" I chuckled, "I mean I'm not accusing you or anything it's just...odd I guess." I shrugged and stood turning my back to him, heading to the monitor on the wall, I pressed the call button. "Yeah go ahead and bring that donor up, I'm suddenly hungry."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:00 am

"Oh no reason, you just smell really....strongly of a familiar scent. Errands included your ex?" I chuckled, "I mean I'm not accusing you or anything it's just...odd I guess."

Quinn grinned, then chuckled...

"Yes, actually...your soon to be mother-in-law was part of the errands. She wants to get a special vintage of Royal for the honeymoon so we went to one of my suppliers....and there was another reason...she swung me over to a shop she had recommended to pick up an order I had placed."

He grinned and set a small jewelry case in her hands, open and facing her...

"The moon is hitting her pretty bad with William so busy lately. I didn't really notice but it is possible that her scent was stronger than average."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:06 am

I looked down at the box he placed in my hands and then back up at him. I should really stop underestimating him, really. Reading the engraving I smiled and knew what it meant. All this time being locked in my wing I read, a lot actually. "It's Celtic." I looked up and smiled seeing his face, surprised I knew that. "Anam Cara, Celtic meaning for soul mate." Looking back down I ran a finger along the words and took it out of the box, slipping it on my wrist and admiring it. "I love--" There was a knock at the door, my donor perhaps? "I changed my mind, not hungry. Thanks!" I called out and looked back at Quinn."

"But Miss Hamby you requested--"

"I know what I requested and I changed my mind. Thank.You." There was silence as I looked back at Quinn and sighed. "I love it, thank you. Seems Bill is out of the house on errands for tonight, so my talk with him has to wait."

I walked closer to him and placed my hands on his shoulders. "There is something you can help me with though..."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:07 am

"There is something you can help me with though..."

He flashed her an impish grin...

"And what would that be?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:12 am

I smiled and took his hand into mine, pulling him for the door. I opened it and the guards turned in a stance. "Relax, I'm staying in my wing. I don't want any disturbances no matter what you hear. Understand." They exchanged a look and nodded. I pulled Quinn to one of the rooms in my wing on the left down a hall. Opening the door I stepped in and let him follow suit.

The floors were covered with mats, in the corner there was a BOB Sparring bag in the shape of a mans head and torso. There were martial art wooden sticks and a few other trinkets. I turned to look at him and smiled. "I want to continue training, I need to learn. I want to learn." I used vampire speed to grab a stick from the wall and tossed it to him with a grin.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:24 am

"not tonight. there is only an hour before sunrise. Barely time to begin."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:26 am

I chuckled and stepped closer to him. "That means that's an hour to warm up." I bit my bottom lip and crouched low, with vampire speed I swept my foot across and hit his legs making him fall. Standing I grinned, "Come on now, you have to do better than that."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:34 am

"That means that's an hour to warm up."

Quinn heard her words just as her leg swept around taking his from under him. He caught himself on his hand, pushing up and regaining his feet. He hooked her ankles with a scissor sweep and brought her to her knees. He laughed as he rolled over her back, locking her arms behind her and kissed the back of her neck...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:38 am

I chuckled when he brought me to my knees and almost lost focus when he kissed the back of my neck. Pulling my arms free with force, I got on my stomach and rolled away from him then stood quickly. Watching his movements, I waited then jumped into the air and placed the heel of my bare foot into his chest, knocking him back then doing a back flip. I hadn't did that since high school, the back flip and smiled. I watched and waited for his move.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:39 am

"That's enough for tonight, hon...we'll save these games for when we have a full free night..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:43 am

I sped over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck with a smile. "As you wish Tiger. The sun will be up soon, and I'll be dead. Raincheck?" He nodded and lifted me into his arms, carrying me back to my bedroom where I'd spend the day dead, literally. Sometimes I hated this part of the night. It meant the end, even though I knew I'd see him tomorrow night it still sucked that I couldn't spend the day light hours with him without bleeding out of orifices and getting gross. The life of a vampire I guess...I would talk to Bill first thing tomorrow night and if I was right, I'd need a long sparring session to get my frustration out because of what we'd be discussing---Jason Stackhouse and why he was in our basement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:27 am