All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Confrontation

Sexual Confrontation

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 am

I woke the next night knowing I had something to do and this time I would not be put on the back burner. Kissing Quinn before I rose from the bed I grabbed some clothes and went change in the bathroom. I threw on a pair of jeans and tank top with a loose fitting mens shirt. I found them comfortable, what can I say? Quinn was still asleep so I quietly left the room. The guards stopped me before I left my wing and I glared at them. "I'm going speak to Bill and you can't stop me. Don't try either because one of us will die, care to test fate and see who?" They backed up and I pushed past them, heading downstairs and straight into Bill's office. I threw open the doors and walked in seeing him at his desk. "We need to talk, now."

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Confrontation

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:03 pm

Bill had not long ago returned from his talk with Christian, he had yet to seek out Kiara knowing that he would need time to compose himself. He sat himself at his desk and drained his glass of Royal Blend that Kiara had bought in for him. He pinched the bridge on his nose as he fought to compose himself, banishing all of the young vampire's words.

He felt a spike of anger flow through him as he saw Jessica barge through into his office, he had not spoken with her since he had requested that she remain in his compound until he knew that she was safe.

"Please, come in Jessica. Can i get you something to drink?" he asked, hoping to diffuse her anger.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:10 pm

I slammed the door shut behind me and walked closer to his desk, leaning down a bit to get eye level with him. "No.Thank.You." I was angry and it was obviously showing. "Sorry you were so busy last night I couldn't talk to you. Thanks for preparing the sparring room like I asked, I'll get to the rest of what I want soon. But first, daddy...I'd like to talk to you about a certain guest of ours...in the basement." I watched his face and waited for him to realize I knew.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Bill could feel Jessica's anger increasing, it seemed that there was no way of trying to calm her down. But Bill remained still in his seat and did not move. Once Jessica became angry there was no way of calming her down, she had to do it herself.

"But first, daddy...I'd like to talk to you about a certain guest of ours...in the basement"

Bill remained stone-faced as he tried to control himself, he would not let his anger at Christian get the better of him. Jessica had discovered that Jason Stackhouse was in his basement.

"I strictly ordered no one was to enter the basement, but it seems that you have taken it upon yourself to disobey my orders..again" he finished.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:23 pm

I pushed myself off his desk and sighed. "Yeah, yeah I disobeyed. Frankly I thought this was my house too, you know since you insist I stay here for my "safety" but you never tell me why. I think I have a right to know. I get you're angry because of what Jason did, but killing him will solve nothing. If anything Sookie will hate you more. So just...let him go okay? But my question is why keep something like that from me? Why Bill?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:09 pm

Bill listened to her words, true this was her home. But he had a duty as King to act upon anything that he saw fit, he did not nor need anyone's permission on what he did. Bill stood from his seat and straightened himself out.

"Jessica, as you King, i do not need to run anything by you. You are my progeny, and as your Maker i have the right to do what i see fit. Jason Stackhouse was a threat to you. I do what is best for you! And if this displeases you, please tell me how you would do it? Would you prefer that i step down as KING! I am in this position to keep you safe from those who seek you harm! Do not question my motives!" his voice raised enough to get his point across

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:19 pm

I huffed and folded my arms across my chest. "I never said that but killing Jason won't solve anything! I hate that you keep things from me Bill. I thought I was someone you could trust, if I'm not then why am I here? Another thing you fail to tell me. How will I know what danger I face if I don't know what danger really is? Your logic makes no sense Bill. I get you are trying to protect me, I do...but if anything keeping me locked up and in the dark isn't protecting me."

I sighed and walked over to the chair across from his chest and plopped down. "Jason...Jason is confused. I talked to him, I know. I--I glamoured him for the truth. He's hallucinating seeing his parents, he's sick or something. This isn't him. Just--Just let him go, don't kill him." I looked up at him and pressed my lips together, hoping Jason lived. Why was I going to bat for him when he shot me in hopes of killing me? I had no idea. It just felt like the right thing to do.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:30 pm

"Jessica, sweetheart. You need to understand that Jason Stackhouse is a threat to you, and whether he be confused or not. He is here because i ordered that to happen. You can thank your fiance for that. But i am curious, you are with the Tiger, but yet your willing to fight for the freedom of the man that tried to kill you? Why? If he is nothing more than just a human. Do you still have feelings for Jason?" Bill asked curiously.

He walked across to his drinks table and poured himself and Jessica a glass of Royal Blend and handed it to Jessica as he sat on the edge of his desk.

"Anything said in this room, will remain in this room....Jessica, i care for you like you are my own flesh and blood. You are my bloodline, my only bloodline. Now i can command you to tell me, but i do not wish to take away your freedom" he spoke softly, taking a small sip from his glass.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:02 pm

I took the glass and held it between both of my palms looking at the red liquid in the glass. It looked like red wine, tasted better though. Royal blend was slightly below Quinn's blood but a great second. The only problem was you couldn't have too much of it due to the alcoholic qualities it possessed. I sighed and knew if I didn't tell him he'd pull it out of me. Still looking at the contents I spoke, "Well, I question myself too Bill. Trust me. I still feel...something. I don't know what and most days its hate. But there is something inside of me not letting me give up on him, because I know this isn't him. If I'm wrong, which I probably am...I'm just..." I shook my head and grumbled looking up at him. "I love Quinn, with everything I have. But Jason just...won't leave my thoughts. I guess more than anything I'm worried about him."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:08 pm

Bill continued to sip slowly on his blood as he listened to Jessica question about everything that she felt about Jason. He was once in the same situation re-guarding Sookie and Kiara. As he placed his glass on his desk, he paused for a moment to consider his words.

"And that is what makes you different from other vampires. Jessica, a part of me will always love Sookie, i don't think that part of me never forgot her. But she is with Eric and i accept that. And I am with Kiara. I love Kiara more than i can explain, more than what i understand. But if you love John like you say you do, then you need to decide what it is that you want and whom you want. But until I see that Jason is no longer a threat to you or to anyone else. He has to and will remain here" he spoke, his voice light and father like.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:16 pm

I nodded and stood. "I understand, I know I have to decide but a part of me hates him so much I love him. That makes no sense at all, I think it's because of that stupid blood bond we had. How long does that take to go away?"

I sighed at his words and placed the glass down on the desk. "Just, let me see him again. Let me show you he's not a threat to me, let me show you he's hallucinating. Please?" Why was I doing this? Why was I risking everything Quinn and I had worked so hard to have for Jason Stackhouse, the person who had hurt me more than words could describe.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:23 pm

"The bond will diminish over time sweetheart if you do not exchange on a regular basis, but even then it will never fully leave you. As long as you have feelings for Jason. It will always be with you" he said quietly, knowing that the same went for Sookie.

Bill knew that Sookie still loved him, but things were different between them now, things had changed that there was no going back for them, she was with Eric, and he was with Kiara. He stood from the desk as he took her glass out of her hand and placed it on his desk next to his own.

"If you believe that he is hallucinating, then i shall do what i can to help him. I am not doing this for him. I am doing this because it is what you want" he offered her a soft smile as he lead the way out of his office towards the basement.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:32 pm

(http://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1336-twist-of-fate)

There was this small part of me that hoped it was true, that hoped it wasn't really him and just hallucinations making him do crazy things. Following Bill I tried to hold myself together and hoped that my glamour on him a few days ago worked. When he unlocked the door, I asked, "Let me go first. Please?" He nodded and followed me down. Once I was downstairs I stared at the empty table before me and turned to him. "What did you DO? Where is he Bill!"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:41 pm

"Your Majesty" the guards greeted him as they unlocked the door to the basement as he headed in with Jessica to the basement,

"Let me go first. Please?"

Bill nodded in agreement as he let Jessica lead the way down to the basement where he was keeping Jason Stackhouse. Once the remaining door to the basement was open, the steel slab where he last was, it was empty.

"What did you DO? Where is he Bill!"

She turned to face him as he looked on, he had nothing to do with the sudden disappearance of the boy.

"I-I had not done anything to the boy. He was here when i left him yesterday sweetheart" he looked on to Jessica.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:51 pm

I turned to face him and balled my fists. "WHY should I believe you. For all I know you killed and already disposed of him. You keep all these secrets from me, you lock me up like some prisoner 'to keep me safe' and then you allow Quinn to move in JUST to keep tabs on me and keep me happy. I can't believe you did this after I ASKED you not to. I hate you Bill Compton."

I pushed past him and hit my shoulder against his. I reached the stairs and looked over my shoulder, "Next thing I know you'll be turning bat shit crazy and spewing that religious bullshit again." Before I could think the words were out and I clamped my mouth shut and rushed out of the basement. Crap...

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:04 pm

Bill looked on completely puzzled as he tried to narrow out a scent other than his own and Jessica's as he tried to think who else would know that Jason Stackhouse would be here.

"I hate you Bill Compton!"

As Jessica left his side, he turned to catch her as she hurried up the stairs exiting the basement.

"Jessica....Jessica wait" he called out after her.

"Next thing I know you'll be turning bat shit crazy and spewing that religious bullshit again"

Bill stood them dumbfounded as he took in what Jessica had just said, speechless as she ran from him. He stood there for a moment, completely blank. He turned from the exit, his anger getting the better of him as his hands upturned the steel slab as it crashed against the wall, the bellowing echo flushing around him. His anger poured through every inch of him. He turned as he felt someone else was in the room with him.

Lilith

"Drink me.......Drink all of me....William" her words echoed around the room

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Wed Apr 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:54 pm