A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Just a quick check-in

Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual Just a quick check-in

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Wed Apr 03, 2013 1:33 pm

That little girl is fine, Sookie. Jeez, stop hounding me all the dang time about it. Portia is a good mama, you'll see. -Sookie sighed, yet again, and backed away from the table where Andy sat eating his burger and fries, glaring at her as though she had grown a horn in the middle of her forehead.-

Sorry, sorry. I just... I worry is all. Ya know, about what that man did to her. I can't help but worry. -she smiled at him and took yet another step back, heading to the drink station to pick up the jug of sweet tea; she walked around the bar, refilling glasses and smiling at the patrons as they smiled at her and ate their food, completely oblivious to all of the goings on around them.-

-all she had been able to think about lately was that little girl, though. Eric had promised to take care of him for her, stating that Anna would have nothing else to worry about, not ever, when it came to that man. Which had caused Sookie to smile, then proceed to do wicked things to her husband. A small smile crossed her face as red flushed her cheeks; she and Eric had finally been spending a bit more time together, much to her delight and much to the dismay of Pam. She wouldn't change it though. Not for a second.-

-she filled up Andy's glass again and headed back towards the office, sitting down at Sam's desk and picking up the phone; surely Portia wouldn't be too upset if she called her. Just for a second.-

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:01 am