A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Waiting for news

Sexual Waiting for news

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:41 pm

I woke up with my eyes snapping open and sitting upright quickly, realizing I'd been having a nightmare since I still felt nothing from Bill. Did that mean he was dead, or just not in pain right now? I ran my hands over my hair and pulled my knees up to my chest, placing my elbows on my knees and closing my eyes. I tried to focus and pin point his location, but couldn't get anything. I tried to 'call' for him like he'd done me so many times, nothing.

A noise in the room made me look up to see Quinn. "Have you heard anything?" I asked in a concerned and nervous tone.

John Quinn

Sexual Re: Waiting for news

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:47 pm

"Have you heard anything?"

Quinn nodded...

"Yes, unfortunately. The cell trace went dead. Whoever took him has destroyed or disabled the phone. It looks like we are going to have to go with something a bit more exotic. Plan B time...just waiting for the right time."

Quinn looked over at the clock and sighed...still a few hours until midnight...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 pm

"Wha-what's plan B? Those twins you mentioned? How are they gonna help find him?" I wanted to believe and put all my trust in him knowing he'd never let me down, but my fear of losing my maker was over riding rational thought. The emptiness of our connection had me on edge and worried.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:54 pm

"Wha-what's plan B? Those twins you mentioned? How are they gonna help find him?"

Quinn grinned....

"Yes. The Twins are a very....useful.... acquisition. When things are not so stressful, I will tell you how we met...for now just know that they can help in ways no other could..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm

I crossed my legs indian style under me and looked down at my hands, fumbling. "If--if they fail, if I fail...Quinn how can I ever forgive myself for it?" I shook my head and put my head in my hands, sighing heavily. This was getting to me, hard.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:07 pm

. "If--if they fail, if I fail...Quinn how can I ever forgive myself for it?"

Quinn smiled...

"Jessica....they cannot fail. It is not even possible. Their particular talent assures success. You don't need to trust them...trust me."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:12 pm

I rose my head and nodded, "I do trust you, I just--I don't know." Standing from the bed I went over to him and wrapped my arms around him. "I trust you." Pulling back with a smile, I questioned him. "So...these twins, what exactly are their gifts?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:16 pm

"So...these twins, what exactly are their gifts?"

Quinn glanced at the clock and smiled...

"It will be easier to show you then explain it..."

He led her into the sparring room which had been laid out with burning candles in a circle.

"It is almost time."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:24 pm

I followed him to the sparring room and looked around at the candles all laid out in a circle, the smells that filled the room were familiar, some were different. I looked up at him and swallowed, wondering what I was about to witness.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Quinn waited for a few moments, watching the clock.....as the first chimes sounded, he threw a pair of ancient coins into the circle. The coins landed on their edge and began to spin...he stepped inside the circle between the coins and closed his eyes, chanting...

"Dies irae, dies illa
Solvet Saeclum in favilla
Teste Satan cum sibylla.
Quantos tremor est futurus"

"Quando Vindex est venturus
Cuncta stricte discussurus.
Dies irae, dies illa!"

The coins began to spin faster and glow, the light expanding and coiling around Quinn's feet as he repeated the chanting over and over...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:37 pm

My eyes widened a lot at what I was witnessing and I stepped back since the last time witch craft was involved, it didn't go so well. Folding my arms across my chest I waited for what was to happen and didn't know what to expect. I thought about to massive looking twin men about Quinn's size with some kind of demonic powers or something...demons? Well, that couldn't be good.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:48 pm

Quinn continued to chant as the light coiled around him like snakes, twining and coiling in on themselves, filling the space around him until he could not see Jessica outside the circle. He could smell the sulfur scent that told him the spell was working. A shadow began to colace in the center of the light, first a simple scar in the light, then slowly taking form....

"Oriens splendor lucis aeternae
Et Lyciana justitae: veni
Et illumine sedentes in tenebris
Et umbra mortalis."

As the light began to fade, Quinn felt the weight of the twins settle into his arms and he smiled. he smelled the sweet scent of their skin as the light settled toward the ground. Their heads rested gently on his shoulders as their arms wrapped around him. He smiled and spoke softly...

"It is good to see you again too, Shadia. You are both looking strong today. I have someone for you to meet before we begin the task I have for you."

Quinn looked to Jessica and smiled, still holding Shadia close as the lights faded away.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:56 pm

I continued to watch, smelling sulfur thick in the air I wrinkled my nose and tried to see through the thick smoke but saw nothing. Finally when it dissipated, my mouth dropped open and I gaped at the woman...or women with one a body joined at the hip, a total of four arms, which were all four around Quinn and two heads. Their heads nestled on Quinn's shoulders quite...intimately? He held her or them to him close like he held me...all I could do was blink and make my mouth close. When he looked to me I tried to force a smile and wondered just what the hell they were.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:15 pm

"Shadia....this is Jessica Hamby....my Koibito."

He motioned toward Jessica smiling. He helped Shadia walk from the circle and over to Jessica, extracting himself from her arms and moving to Jessica's side, wrapping an arm around her hip...

The Twins nodded in acknowledgement and spoke in unison...
"Miss Jessica. We are honored to meet the chosen one of Quinn-san. Please understand we do not mean any disrespect by our familiarity. We have known him for a very long time."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:21 pm

I blinked again at his word Koibito, making a mental note to look that word up and watched as they stepped outside the circle. I stepped back out of habit from the unknown and Quinn joined me at my side placing an arm around my waist. I looked up at him sideways and then back at them as they spoke in perfect unison. I smiled nervously and nodded. "It--it's okay. I uh...yeah. Nice to....meet...you..both?" I looked from one face to the other and felt this strange vibe, feeling they had a lot of power, their scent was...strange. Placing my arm across Quinn's back I clutched tightly to his shirt really not knowing what to do or say.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 pm

"It--it's okay. I uh...yeah. Nice to....meet...you..both?"

Quinn smiled, feeling her arm across his back... He fished in his pocket pulling out a vial with a single hair in it, handing it to the Twins. He chuckled and waited...

As the Twins opened the vial and removed the hair, their tattoos began to glow. They closed their eyes and whispered back and forth for a moment, then turned to Quinn.

"Quinn-san, your friend Vincent is in the second bedroom near the back of your house. He is currently asleep."

"Thank you, Shadia. Please relax, the next task will be a bit more difficult."

The Twins moved over, sitting in a chair against the wall, and relaxed.

Quinn turned to Jessica, grinning...

"Now you kind of get the idea. They can do that with anyone. All we need is blood or hair. Blood is better..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:39 pm

I watched curiously as he handed them a piece of hair and they began to whisper in a weird language, then told him where Vincent was. My eyes widened more and I realized they were sorta like insta-trackers. Hound dogs with an 8th sense or something. "Wow..." Was all I could say, then looked at Quinn as he spoke. "Blood? Like my blood or his? I'm his blood....uh line? There's blood in his office but I don't know whose it is."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:43 pm

"Blood? Like my blood or his? I'm his blood....uh line? There's blood in his office but I don't know whose it is."

Quinn smiled...then thought for a moment...

"We need to get a hold of Kiara. They will need to rest for a bit anyway. Vampires of influence often give a drop of blood in a gift to those they are close to. We need to see if she has one. With that, the magic will be even stronger..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Nodding I looked back at the two women standing there and didn't know if I should offer them a drink...or a bite. Preferably not of me, or Quinn. What did they eat? What were they anyway? I pushed my thoughts aside and looked at Quinn. "Kiara, right...uh..should I call her?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 10:47 pm

"Kiara, right...uh..should I call her?"

"Yes...have her get here as soon as she can, and tell her to bring the blood if she has it."

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Kiara groaned. She was in the process of typing up several emails when her phone rang. With a sigh she picked it up, surprised to hear Jessica on the line.

"Blood?" she asked.Jessica was asking about something very private. No one, not even the guards, or Jessica, or Quinn knew that Bill had given her a sample of blood as a gift. It was a vampire thing, giving their lovers a vial of blood. In her case however it was a very special hand crafted necklace with two decorative vials of Bill's blood. Blood drawn during a particular passionate night.

"Yeah...I'll...be there" she said and she hung up on Jess. She went over to her closet where she kept this necklace.

Two samples of pure Compton blood, with a wolf carved out of silver. Bill had said it was so that no one would be tempted to grab the necklace, since silver never burned her. Not to mention he claimed it would protect her.

Well it may keep vampires away but it did shit for nasty words. With a sigh she put the necklace on and grabbed her keys, her phone and drove back to the mansion.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:16 pm

I set the phone down and looked back at Quinn. "She's on her way now." I was hoping this is what we needed to be able to find Bill. Please work, please work.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:23 pm

"She's on her way now."

Quinn nodded...

"Then all we can do now is wait."

He walked over to a cooler, pulling out some kind of large animal heart and tossed it to the twins. They ripped it in half and began to feed on the pieces noisily...Quinn chuckled and looked back to Jessica...

"She'll need her strength for what we will be having her do. Sorry if the sight is a problem, but better to feed her now and not have her hungry when Kiara gets here...that could be awkward..."

Quinn chuckled again, wiping his hands on a towel and walking back over to Jessica, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her softly.

"We'll find him, Princess...I promise that."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:28 pm

I watched as he threw a heart for them to eat and grimaces at the mess they made. The sounds were worse it was so....animalistic. An animal possessed, crazed, hungry. I'd seen a lot of gore so it didn't bother me, but it was definitely a sight to see. My attention was captured back to Quinn when he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me, making me focus and go back to my happy place. I closed my eyes and rested my forehead against his chest as I always had and wrapped my arms around his back. "I trust you, I trust...myself?" I was still slightly doubting myself but I wouldn't give up until I found him, wouldn't give up until he was safe and back home.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Apr 06, 2013 11:39 pm

Kiara parked her car outside the mansion. The guards had let her in no trouble and no questions, which was strange, but she assumed with Bill missing they weren't asking too many questions.

As she walked in one of the guards told her where "Miss Hamby" and "Mr Quinn" were. She rolled her eyes and made her way to their wing.

She picked up on a strong smell of sulfur and blood. She winkled her nose as she knocked on the door and walked in without waiting for an answer.

"Gods... whose..." she said before seeing Quinn lip locked with Jessica and...what looked like a woman...or women.. eating something messily in the corner.

"Well...this is awkward..." she said with sarcasm as she closed the door noisily enough so the pair of them would stop making out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:50 am