A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I must tell you

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: I must tell you

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:44 pm

Bill could feel a much deep physical connection as he took her swiftly, harder and faster. Hearing her grown as he continued with his thrusts, hearing her moan his name as he did only encouraged him faster.

He held her closer as her back was pressed firmly against his broad chest as he hands began to mold and tease her pert nipples, feeling how sensitive they were. Her hair stuck to his chest as her luscious locks stuck to his chest

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:46 pm

She moaned. Bill's hands were all over her, teasing, tormenting her deeper into the abyss of pleasure. She reached back, wrapping one arm around his neck and bringing his head so his chin rested on her shoulder. She rocked her body against his, her breathing labored and coming out in hot pants.

She tilted her head back, managing to reach and nibble on his ear, her neck poised perfectly by his mouth. She was close, so close to that pinnacle of bliss.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:59 pm

Bill groaned as he dropped his fangs, his tongue caressing across his sheer white fangs as Kiara tilted his neck as he slid his fangs into her neck, feeling her blood flow into his mouth. Mouthful after mouthful as he lapped up her free flowing blood, the thick, spicy intoxicating blood flowing into his mouth.

He could feel everything in his body become alive like a spark of life, he groaned again as his speed increased further.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:04 pm

She felt it, that pop when Bill sank his fangs into her. The strange warmth that spread from his bite all the way over her body. She let out a strangled cry of pleasure, her whole body tensing a second before she found her release.

Every pull from him only made her climax more intense. She bucked hard against him drawing him in as deep as she could. She clutched his bicep with her hand, supporting herself as every muscled inside her went deliciously limp. Her eyes swirled with their were glow orange for a second before she surrendered herself fully to him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Bill had not fed that evening and had to watch himself as he continued to take several mouthfuls of her intoxicating blood that flowed freely into his mouth. He withdrew his fangs as he growled, as he felt her reach her release as he let out several more thrusts as he reached his own release.

He collapsed onto the bed, pulling Kiara close as he lay on the bed with Kiara. He could hear her breathing accelerated and rapid as her heart beat thumped like a banging drum.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:16 pm

She moaned softly, vaguely aware she wasn't on her knees anymore, but draped across Bill like a sweaty sheet. She felt the warming sensation begin to leave her body and part of her nearly demanded Bill to bite her again. She really had to be careful with that slight addiction of hers.

She found herself licking his chest, making soft animal noises, like a dog who is nothing but content with its master. Her eyes were glazed over, her mind still quite fuzzy from that pleasure high.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 pm

Bill relaxed into the comfort of Kiara's embrace, feeling every inch of his want her again, but he had to remember that she was still human in part and needed rest unlike him who was ready to go instantly.

"Well...That is quite a way to greet the night" he smirked.

He looked at her neck where two deep puncture marks were on full display.

"Shall i heal those for you?" he asked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:27 pm

She shook her head, her mind finally clear enough to form coherent thoughts.

"No...I like being marked by you" she whispered before she sat up and straddled him again. "I've noticed if you see me bitten it makes you more... possessive" she said with a grin as her eyes went back to their were orange.

She rubbed her hips against his, feeling him already hard. She had to love Bill for it, sometimes he was a glutton in bed. She also had to thank her were genes, for if she were an ordinary human she'd be passed out by now.

"My my... hard already? What am I ever to do with you my King?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:34 pm

"My my... hard already? What am I ever to do with you my King?"

Bill groaned as her hips rotated against his own as she straddled him again, his body reacting to her own in every single way.

"The Kings duty is to please his Queen. It is his solemn duty.....To make sure her needs and met and fulfilled in...Every. Single. Way"

He smirked as his hands locked to her waist as he raised his hips to raise her off the bed.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:39 pm

She grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck loosely. "Then I only hope the King is ready...for he shall get no work done tonight" she whispered before she impaled himself on his shaft.

She rocked herself against him, leaning down to kiss and nibble on his lips. She could taste a bit of her own blood in his mouth which made her possessive of him. Even if he had things to do tonight he was hers and he wasn't going to leave this bed for a very long time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:04 pm