A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Restless at the Mansion

Sexual Restless at the Mansion

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 am

I felt myself come alive and wake for the night, almost like some kind of clock work I rose out of bed and headed for a shower. Quinn was most likely in the office he'd made in the next room doing E(e)E things and truthfully I was getting restless here. I was tired of being confined to a wing when the threat was obviously gone. I wanted to work again, do a few shifts at Merlotte's and finally start working for Quinn officially. I wanted to be free to come and go as I please, hunt where I wanted, feed on who I wanted. I was getting frustrated and feeling like a real prisoner. Bill had no reason to keep me here anymore. Letting the water run down my back I closed my eyes and sighed hard. Another night....locked up.

John Quinn

Sexual Re: Restless at the Mansion

Post by John Quinn on Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Quinn was finishing up his paperwork. He could hear the shower so he knew Jessica was up. He heard an engine roar and he glanced out the window, seeing a car drive up the gravel path. The scents coming through the window as the woman climbed out of the car left no question...a vampire...and no fledgling....who is this?

He closed things out and headed back into the bedroom to wait for Jessica. Perhaps she would know who this newcomer was...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:18 pm

I came out the bathroom in a towel and began shifting through my clothes that hung in my closet to decide what to wear tonight. I was determined to leave this wing, this house, something. At least, that was the plan...a plan which would be intercepted by Quinn or Bill or both. Grabbing jeans and a tank top I slid the jeans on over the boyshorts and the tank top over my bra that matched in color. Turning I stopped and gasped. I had been so focused on dressing and my mind on other things I hadn't even seen Quinn sitting there watching me. "I didn't realize you were in here. Distracted I guess." Sighing I walked over and took a seat on his lap, laying my head on his shoulder. "Why are we still stuck here if that little boy was killed. Wasn't he the threat Bill was afraid of?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:25 pm

"I didn't realize you were in here. Distracted I guess.Why are we still stuck here if that little boy was killed. Wasn't he the threat Bill was afraid of?"

Quinn smiled..

"Perhaps the new arrival will bring answers..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:27 pm

"New arrival?" I picked my head up and looked confused. "Who? Or what are you talking about?" Did I miss something again? New arrival? What could that possibly mean.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:28 pm

"New arrival?Who? Or what are you talking about?"

Quinn moved to the window and pointed to the car.

"Vampire from the smell of her...and no fledgling..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:32 pm

I followed his movements and looked at where he pointed as a woman stood speaking to the guards. She was beautiful but something about her...familiar. I couldn't place it but I thought I'd seen a photo of her once...maybe? "I wonder who she is and what threat she'll pose. I'm sure it will be more reason to keep me here." I sighed and walked back over to the bed.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:38 pm

"I wonder who she is and what threat she'll pose. I'm sure it will be more reason to keep me here."

"Perhaps she brings good news instead, Jessica. The guards seem to have let her through unmolested."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Looking up I figured he had a point, think positive maybe and things would happen. "Then let's go see who she is, shall we?" I smiled and stood.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:43 pm

"Then let's go see who she is, shall we?"

Quinn thought a moment....

"Perhaps we should let William deal with his business with her first."

He moved to the door, and told the guards that they wished to speak with the King when time allowed and returned to her side. He kissed her gently...

"Patience, Love...time will reveal all..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:47 pm

I sighed and nodded, wrapping my arms around him. "You're right. I'm just growing restless of being stuck here not able to leave, not able to....live." He kissed me and mentioned patience. I grinned and chuckled. "Me...patient. Have you got me confused with someone else? We both know I'm not patient..." He kissed me again and that time I forgot what we were discussing. His hands made their way around my waist slowly and I practically melted into his arms. Wait...okay I could wait...being distracted in the good way like this I could wait days...years...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:24 am