A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Family Connections

Sexual Family Connections

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:07 pm

I laid in his arms after he'd distracted me for the last four hours, but it was ten o'clock and Bill still hadn't answered our request to speak. I sat up and ignored Quinn's questions of where I was going as I dressed back in my jeans and tank top. Pulling my hair up into a pony tail I sighed and tossed his clothes at him. "Get dressed, we're just going to go down to his office. I'm tired of being stuck here." I was determined now, nothing would stand in my way. I stood by the door and waited for him to dress.

John Quinn

Sexual Re: Family Connections

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:11 pm

"Get dressed, we're just going to go down to his office. I'm tired of being stuck here."

Quinn chuckled as she threw his clothes at him. He reluctantly pulled them on and joined her at the doorway, informing the guards that they were leaving the wing to visit Bill in his office, and that they better hurry if they wanted to give him a heads up before they arrived. With that, he offered Jessica his arm and headed down the hallway...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:18 pm

I passed the guards anyway and pulled Quinn with me. I knew he wanted to be good and wait for Bill but really I was tired of waiting. This good behavior thing was not my style and I think Quinn knew that. Without knocking on the door, I just opened it and met his eyes as he sat behind his desk. "Bill we need to talk to you and it's pretty important. I want to leave. We want to leave, we want our lives back." I was going to stand my ground to get him to see I meant it.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:31 pm

Bill had still been reveling in the fact that his sister Judith had turned up out of the blue, and had caused stirs between him and Kiara which he did not like at all. She had been avoiding him since last night, which he could not blame at all. He sat silently by himself in his office, draining his third glass of warmed Royal Blend. He heard footsteps approach his office as his progeny Jessica burst her way in.

"Bill we need to talk to you and it's pretty important. I want to leave. We want to leave, we want our lives back."

Bill sat back in his chair as he noticed that the tiger had followed her in,

"Jessica, please take a seat. John, would you like some thing to drink?" he asked.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:34 pm

"Jessica, please take a seat. John, would you like some thing to drink?"

"Thank you, William, but no. She was adamant about speaking to you, and was not in the mood to wait..."

Quinn chuckled and leaned against the wall next to the door, watching Jessica storm up to Bill's desk...

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:36 pm

I sighed, "Look I know you hate when I barge in and all but I mean...Bill...it's been three weeks now. Christian is dead, gone...no more threat right? I want my freedom back." I huffed out before plopping down in the chair in front his desk and looking up. "Please..."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:41 pm

Bill took a small swig from his glass as he then slid it onto his desk, lacing his fingers together as he sat silently listening to Jessica's pleas for her freedom back. Now that Christian was gone, there was no reason to keep her here.

"You are free to go. You are no longer obligated to remain here any longer Jessica" he nodded to her as he cast a quick glance at the Tiger.

Knowing that this act may have been started by him, but he would be glad to have the Tiger out from under his feet.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:48 pm

I gaped at his words, turned and looked at Quinn to make sure I heard right then back at Bill. "wait....you mean...I'm..we're free? Hold on a second...what makes you so eager now? I mean...that was way too easy Bill." I was in a state of shock really. He actually agreed and gave in almost immediately. Something was obviously up with this.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:51 pm

"wait....you mean...I'm..we're free? Hold on a second...what makes you so eager now? I mean...that was way too easy Bill."

Quinn's gaze snapped to Bill....what was going on....he chuckled at Jessica's reaction but she was right. There was something else. He could smell the woman's scent...and Kiara's as well. That was probably an interesting meeting.....but the woman's scent was getting stronger...

"Perhaps the answer to your question, and mine, will be here shortly..."

He turned and glanced down the hall as the new arrival approached...

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:57 pm

"Your right, but as you have said, you wish for your freedom. And now that Christian is dead, the threat is no longer here. So you are free to do what you wish with my blessing" he nodded.

He could hear the footsteps outside his office as he glanced in that direction, he knew that it wasn't Kiara as she was upstairs, but it was his sister Judith. Jessica had never met her before, so this could go down very well.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:02 pm

Judith could hear all the commotion echoing inside William's office as she heard faint whispers of another female and a male inside her brother's office. The rancid smell made her recoil in disgust as she approached his office as she barged in through another set of double doors, she always did like to make an entrance.

"What do we have here? Another Fiance? Or is this a servant and the guard dog?" she smirked as she glanced at the red head and the balded headed man.

She slowly entered his office and perched herself on the edge of his desk, crossing her leg at her ankle as she cast a glance at the two unknown guests.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:07 pm

I stood and looked at the woman who entered and called me a servant. My eyes went wide at the recognition, I remembered her from earlier arriving here. She seemed familiar in a weird sort of way, like an old photo I'd seen with Bill and his old wife. But...she had died. I blinked and made a face that was appalled at her conclusion and confused at who she was. "Servant? Fiance? Are you for real? Lady before you refer to me as someone who is beneath you again you better get your facts straight." I stepped closer to her as she sat at the edge of Bill's desk all prissy like. "I'm his progeny thank you very much. That man over there is a tiger not a dog...don't get it confused. So who the hell are you exactly?"

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:13 pm

Judith blinked as she heard the red heads outburst, but continued to smirk as she let her fingers drum on William's desk.

"Well if you wish to know, you may call me Auntie...Or Judith whichever is best. Although I must say that I am quite young to have a niece. Wouldn't you say so William dear?" she cast a glance back as William.

She reached for William's glass of warmed blood as she let the liquid glide pass her lips and down her throat.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:16 pm

"Jessica, This is Judith. She is my sister" he piped in, knowing that Judith had a way of getting all the attention on her.

He could see the shock finally settling in on Jessica's face, he had never told her about his days with Lorena and how Judith became to be his sister and how it all happened. But he wasn't about to discuss it in front of the tiger.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:21 pm

I gaped at her words...aunt? Bill's...sister? I was trying to let it all sink in as I tried to figure out if it was his human sister or his vampire sister. I figured vampire sister since she drank down blood like it was the best wine this side the Mississippi. I nodded at Bill and looked between them. "Sister...Aunt....wow. I--I uh...well..." I cleared my throat and smiled awkwardly. "Sorry about that I just...well I didn't know who you were. That's...so cool." I smiled wider and looked at Quinn. "I have an Aunt."

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:27 pm

"Well if you wish to know, you may call me Auntie...Or Judith whichever is best. Although I must say that I am quite young to have a niece. Wouldn't you say so William dear?"

"Jessica, This is Judith. She is my sister"

"Sister...Aunt....wow. I--I uh...well...Sorry about that I just...well I didn't know who you were. That's...so cool. I have an Aunt."

Quinn chuckled from the back of the room. Things were starting to click into place. He knew there had been rumors among the Authority..but he was never sure...

"So there is another Compton...how interesting....."

He nodded to her in deference....

"As our host has not had the chance, I will introduce myself. I am Jonathan Quinn, Adjunct to the Vampire Authority and Owner of the EEE. It is a pleasure to meet another Compton. We are only here temporarily and will be departing soon. That is actually what we were discussing when you arrived, though those minor details can be settled later if the two of you need to talk about more important matters..."

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:35 pm

"As our host has not had the chance, I will introduce myself. I am Jonathan Quinn, Adjunct to the Vampire Authority and Owner of the EEE. It is a pleasure to meet another Compton. We are only here temporarily and will be departing soon. That is actually what we were discussing when you arrived, though those minor details can be settled later if the two of you need to talk about more important matters..."

Judith placed the glass back on the desk and scooted off to her feet and walked across John Quinn, her hand placed on her hip as she gazed at him.

"Well, John Quinn. I shall looking forward too getting to know you very well. And as for you my darling niece we shall catch up. Now if you excuse me, i have somethings to do" she winked at the Tiger before she sped out of the office.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:38 pm

At that moment he felt anger surge through him as the Tiger commented on his relationship to Judith, she was not a Compton. But he was not going to explain that right at this moment. He would do it with Jessica later. He waited until his sister was out of hearing range before he spoke.

"She arrived last night, she shall be staying with me for a while until she decides what to do"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:44 pm

I cocked a brow at her forwardness towards Quinn and the emphasis she put on getting to know him very well. I was about to say something when she mentioned me and catching up. Giving a forced smile and nod I watched her leave then turned to Bill. "She's...she's something. I guess she isn't a threat to us then since I have my freedom. Thank you by the way, I just want my life back." I looked at Quinn then back at Bill and ran my hands over my face, then dropped them to my sides. "So I....had...a brother..." I said silently then added, "and now I have an aunt. Anyone else I should know about?"

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:51 pm

"She's...she's something. I guess she isn't a threat to us then since I have my freedom. Thank you by the way, I just want my life back. So I....had...a brother...and now I have an aunt. Anyone else I should know about?"

Quinn chuckled again, lifting himself off the wall.

"...and I think that is my cue to go start packing and leave you two to talk..."

Without waiting for a response, he turned from the room and walked out, leaving the guards running to catch up. He keyed on his bluetooth and began talking as he headed back to Jessica's wing...

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:01 pm

Bill waited until the Tiger had left his office, this was not something he wanted broadcast-ed to him.

"No, she is not a threat to you. Although Kiara finds her a threat to us. But that does not go further than us Jessica....Judith can be quite promiscuous when she desires and she will not stop to get what she wants. But she is my sister, my blood. Apart from Lorena, she was the only other who knew about Christian and what I did" he spoke softly "And re-guarding to your freedom, you wish for it, so you have it. No questions asked" he nodded.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:04 pm

I nodded and understood fully what he meant. "I see." I walked up to him and hugged him tightly then pulled back with a smile. "I'm glad you're being honest with me. Just because I want to leave doesn't mean I don't want to be here, I just want to get on with my life. You understand that right?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:14 pm

Bill stood from his chair and walked around his desk as he held his hand towards Jessica as shes stood up from her seat.

"You will always have a place here. This will always be your home Jessica. Always" he smirked.

As he pulled her into a fatherly embrace.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:16 pm

I was relieved to see he understood and wasn't upset at my wanting to leave. I smiled and chuckled, "If this Judith knows what's good for her, she'll keep her paws off of Quinn." I looked down and smiled before looking back up at him. "I better go help him get out things together." I started for the door but stopped and looked over my shoulder. "Thank you for protecting me Bill...and If you ever need me, don't hesitate."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:22 pm

"Thank you for protecting me Bill...and If you ever need me, don't hesitate."

"It is my job to protect you Jessica. Until I meet the True Death" he smiled at her.

She then exited his office, leaving him alone with his thoughts. He perched himself on the edge of his desk. This was how it was going too be from now on. Jessica was leaving and now with Judith and Kiara possibly at each others throats.

Things were going to get messy....and soon.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:23 am