A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Surprise we got a shop

Sexual Surprise we got a shop

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 9:16 pm

I told Yvetta I wanted to take her someplace before we headed to the airport for our flight to Dallas. I said I would drive since I wanted it to be a surprise. I thought back to Sunday night and my conversation with Pam & Eric about reopening the store. I had gotten a graphic image about what would happen to us if any wicked witch of the south used our store as a supplier. Since I had some Fae blood and was an empathy hopefully I would be able to spot any corrupt or evil thoughts. I would ask Claude if he could help put some wards in place to give us some added protection. As we pulled up to the store and shook the keys the realtor gave me I asked Yvetta"so you want to take a look around Partner?"
Yvetta

Sexual Re: Surprise we got a shop

Post by Yvetta on Thu May 10, 2012 9:22 pm

*Looking at Rita's partner and back out at the store, smiling for the first time today winking at her and saying,*

Are you for serious you and I owning this place? I haven't ever thought about it, but it makes perfect sense. Yes I would love to go into business with you.

* I hop out of the car all bouncy, this might be what I need to pull myself together.*

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 9:32 pm

*I smiled not wanting to bring her down, but knowing she needed to know that I made a compromise with Pam and Eric before we could open*
Ok sweetie so we both go into this thing with our eyes open, I kinda told our bosses at Fangtasia I would keep them informed about the going on of the witchy activity in the area. They evidently had some bad experiences with the former owner and were a little bent out of shape about us reopening. And bent out of shape is putting it mildly. I can use my talents when there are humans involved and have some extra precautions put in place.
Yvetta

Post by Yvetta on Thu May 10, 2012 9:38 pm

*Listening to what Pam and Eric asked of Rita is no big deal really. The extra precautions are a really good idea, I am really impressed that she did her homework on this. I look around then back at her,*

I am okay with that, keeping your ear to the ground is sound business practice. As long as they aren't messing with the day to day running of things I am happy telling them if something is afoot in the area.

* I walk around picturing how things will be, hoping that Rita will be on the same page.*

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 9:49 pm

*I let out a sigh of relief that was not only for her reaction, but because I had wanted this so much I did not even realize it.*
Well we can call the realtor and leave a message, then we can get all the legal stuff in order once we get back.

*I gave her a little hug and stopped short of doing the whole Julie Andrews impersonation.*
Yvetta

Post by Yvetta on Thu May 10, 2012 9:56 pm

*When Rita hugged tears popped up in my eyes. Happy tears, we will have a business something to show for hard work. I blink rapidly to clear them. I stepped out of the hug smiling.*

I am excited, we are off to Dallas for some well deserved fun, then back to hard work. Things are going to be fun. I don't know about you but I am ready for something to fill up the time.

*I giggle and do a little spin, things are looking up.*

Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Maybe while we are in Dallas we can google shops in the area and get some ideas or make some connections for suppliers. But we are gonna have to do a major cleansing before we even think about opening because I'm getting some super bad energy in here. Is that a blood stain on the floor. Crap I don't want to know.
Yvetta

Post by Yvetta on Thu May 10, 2012 10:18 pm

Yes I bet we can find what we need in Dallas connection wise. We can see what the competition is set up like as well.

*I open myself up to feel what Rita is feeling. I get the feeling someone died here not just from the blood spot I feel their anger. I think we would need more than a cleansing to get rid of the energy here.*

Someone needs to be crossed over before we can cleanse here. I hope they are ready to go.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:42 pm