A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Siblings Reunited

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Siblings Reunited

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Bill remained in his office as he could hear Judith chatter away to the guards trying to gain entrance into his office. At least the guards had done one job right in not allowing anyone entry when he had forbidden to be disturbed, even by Kiara. He pulled out his cell and hit dial;

"Send her in" he instructed as he hung up and dropped his cell onto his desk.

He leaned back in his chair, his legs resting and folded at the ankle on the edge of his desk as he heard Judith approach his office and enter.

"Judith, I am surprised to see that you have returned home" he smirked.

Judith Vardamon

Sexual Re: Siblings Reunited

Post by Judith Vardamon on Mon May 13, 2013 3:31 pm

Read Before - http://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1494-something-to-pass-the-time

Judith had returned home to her brother Bill Compton's mansion when she was greeted by several guards that she did not recognise. Perhaps her brother has upped his security, which she was not surprised by considering what Nora had told her.

"I am sorry Miss Vardamon. The King does not wish to be disturbed"

Judith sighed angrily as she tried to force her way through.

"He is my brother. He will wish to speak with me" she snarled at him.

"We have our orders ma'am" the guard replied, as though he had been glamoured.

"Let. Me. In. Now. Or heads shall roll" she gritted her teeth at him.

The guards cell rang as he answered it, leaving her waiting. As he was on his cell for mere seconds, he stood aside. Knowing that her brother would have heard the conversation and granted her access to his office.

"The King will see you now" he spoke, moving to allow her to enter the King's office.

"Thank you" she said sarcastically.

Judith walked past the guards and headed directly into Bill's office, closing the door behind her as she did.

"Judith, I am surprised to see that you have returned home"

Judith folded her arms across her chest as she stood tapping her foot like a woman waiting.

"Well, i have had time to think. You know how my temper has always gotten the better of me brother" she smirked
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 13, 2013 4:54 pm

"Well, i have had time to think. You know how my temper has always gotten the better of me brother"

Bill chuckled to himself as he knew what kind of Temper that she had, it was always such a hard thing to control especially around their Maker Lorena.

"Yes, and if i remember...Lorena was not always so fond of your temper. Actually it was one of the reasons that she wished to kill you for" he smirked at her.

Standing from his chair as he headed straight over to his drinks cabinet and poured himself a glass of Royal Blend and one for Judith.

"Drink...Celebrate with me" he turned to hand her the drink.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Mon May 13, 2013 5:10 pm

"Ouch Bill, that hurts...Well i can't say that feeling wasn't mutual anyway..Remind me to send a gift basket to Miss Stackhouse" she grinned.

She walked over towards her brother and accepted the glass of Royal blend from Bill as she raised the glass in the air in praise.

"To Miss Stackhouse....The murderer of our beloved Lorena" she winked as she sipped slowly at the blood, admiring the unique taste of the blood that she had never tasted before "Rose petal?" she quizzed.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 13, 2013 5:23 pm

"Rose petal?"

Bill sipped on his own blood from his champagne flute as he loved this particular vintage of all the bloods that he had.

"A new brand...Kiara likes to experiment of new flavors of bloods. Quite handy to have if i don't say so myself" he grinned

He walked around and perched himself on the edge of his desk, glass of blood in hand.

"So tell me Judith..Why did you come back?" he quizzed.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 11:39 am

"So tell me Judith..Why did you come back?"

Judith drained her glass of blood as her tongue quivered at the unique flavoring as she helped herself to another glass of blood as she filled it to the rim before taking a small sip from the tip.

"His name is Andre, i have been with him for two years...He loves me..Well loved me. I glamoured him to forget i ever existed"

She paused as she took another sip of her blood as she sat down in one of the chairs opposite Bill's desk.

"I came back because I felt something that i have never felt before from you. Fear. And it scared me. I came back because i was afraid that i was loosing you Bill" she whispered.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 11:58 am

"I came back because I felt something that i have never felt before from you. Fear. And it scared me. I came back because i was afraid that i was loosing you Bill"

Bill kept his eyes firmly fixed as Judith moved swiftly around the room, re-filling her glass as she sat down in a chair. Bill knew exactly what fear she meant, when he had been captured and was taken by Christian and was on the brink of death when he had been rescued by Christian.

"Yes, it seems that old enemies reared their heads when I was unprepared for their attack"

There was only a few who knew of Christian - Kiara, Jessica, Quinn, Lorena and Eric. It was not that he didn't wish for Judith to know much more that she already knew. She was aware of what Lorena made him do, not that he survived the transformation.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 12:01 pm

Judith couldn't believe what she was hearing, not the words that her brother spoken of, but the sound in his voice. It was empty, emotionless, this was not the brother that she remembered.

"What's happened to you Bill? You've changed" she spoke, her voice in distraught.

She remembered 'her' Bill to be so kind and caring, who willed for the life that he now wanted. The will to live and become a better person, to want to do it with her before they were driven apart by his desire to meet the True Death.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 12:04 pm

"Times have changed Judith. I am not the same vampire that you once knew. Things have changed...I have changed" he spoke, his eyes turning from her's.

He drained his glass of blood as he slid the empty flute onto a table unit that held an old antique Chinese vase. His hand continued to hold onto the glass stem as he turned his back to his sister.

"I trust no one" he whispered.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 pm

"I trust no one"

"What's happened to you?" she questioned.

This was not her Bill anymore, this was a shadow of his former self. A part of him reminded her of their Maker Lorena. She had missed so much in her life for him to turn out like this.

"And what about your 'fiance' Do you not trust her?" she quizzed.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 12:26 pm

Bill turned to face his sister after her mention of his fiance Kiara, the one whom he thought he could trust above all others. But now it seemed that he could trust no one. The only person a vampire could trust was the vampire that made him, but with Lorena as his Maker, it seemed that analogy didn't work either.

"I trust no one Judith...No one but..." he didn't finish his sentence.

He just offered his sister Judith a quirky smirk as he poured himself another glass of blood.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 12:29 pm

Judith was not having any of this, she stood from her seat and walked around to her brother to stand in front of him.

"That is not true Bill. You have me...You can trust me. I love you Bill" she whispered.

She reached up to cup his cheek, but as she did his hand caught her before their skin made contact.

"What are you doing?" she spat.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Bill scoffed at his sister's words. They meant nothing to him.

"Love is just a word. It means nothing" he hissed.

Just as Judith's hand went out to touch him, his hand snapped as the glass of blood dropped from his hand and shattered on the floor as his hand gripped her wrist.

"What are you doing?"

"Don't Judith....Perhaps you should leave. Coming here was a big mistake" he snapped at her.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 12:36 pm

"Don't Judith....Perhaps you should leave. Coming here was a big mistake"

Judith fought to free her wrist from her brother's hand as she stood there in front of him, something was wrong. This was not her Bill anymore, he was long gone.

"Then send me away Bill. Send me away and tell me never to come back. I will walk out that door and you will never see me again" she growled at him.

She waited for his answer, his face not giving anything away.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 12:39 pm

"Then send me away Bill. Send me away and tell me never to come back. I will walk out that door and you will never see me again"

Bill continued to glare at her, his face as hard as stone. His body un-moving as he debated over his sister's ultimatum. A part of his wished for her to leave, but yet there was a part of him that could not bring himself to say the words.

He turned from her again, not wishing to look into her eyes. He could no longer fight it anymore.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 12:42 pm

Judith knew that finally that she had gotten through to him, she had tapped into a nerve of his that she knew her brother could not shake.

"You can't do it can you? You can't send me away" she smirked knowing that fact.

Her hand reached up to touch his shoulder as it drifted along to the base of his neck and slid up to his cheek as she forced her brother to look at her.

"Let me help you brother" she whispered.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 12:47 pm

"Let me help you brother"

Bill let out a growl that passed through his gritted teeth as he forced himself to keep his mouth shut. His hand reached up to replicate Judith's as it rested on his cheek as he leaned into her touch.

And without hesitation his hand gripped her wrist again as he sped and forced her body up against the wall. A growl passing his lips again as he watched his sister surprised by his attack

"Judith...." he grunted.

Without waiting for another word to pass her lips, he forced his own lips against hers.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Judith was unprepared for her brother's attack as her body was forced up against the wall as her arms lay almost defenseless, he was far older than she was, she would not stand a chance against his brutal strength. She heard her name pass her brother's lips as his lips attacked her in a sudden urge.

Unexpected of his sudden move, she swiftly moved her arms to wrap around his neck, pulling his body closer to hers. Her lips never leaving Bill's. She wrapped her legs around his waist as she was still wearing her little black dress, the skirt rose up her thighs bunching at the waist.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 1:12 pm

Bill could feel her dress wrapping itself around her waist, with one arm holding around her waist and the other began gathering up the material of her black dress as a habit he began to tear through the thin material that he gathered into his hands. He always knew that Judith was not one for modesty, she always knew how to prepare.

He pulled away from the wall as he carried Judith with him in his arms as her legs remained wrapped around his waist as he directed her over to a large plush white chair that he recently purchased for guests.

He had begun to remove his own clothes with the help of Judith who was more than happy to oblige.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 1:18 pm

Judith could feel her brother shift them to a large white couch as she felt the soft material on her exposed skin. Her arms unlocked from Bill's neck as she began to swiftly remove his clothes as he had already rid of her own as the material lay heaped on the floor in a pile.

"Bill...." she whimpered.

Her hands headed straight to the buttons and zipper on his black trousers as she could feel his hardened length press against her inner thigh. She gripped the material as she began helping him pull of his only last remaining piece of clothes.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 1:23 pm

Bill could feel her excitement flood his veins, spiking at almost every individual second as he felt her remove his last piece of clothing which was the only barrier against their fully connected skin contact. He could hear his name pass her sweet ruby lips as he shook himself free of all pieces of clothing that were scattered across the office floor.

He climbed to sit on his knees as he felt Judith shift so that she was straddling his lap as he let out a grunt as she slowly lowered herself onto his hardened length as she let out a gasp as arm latched around his neck.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Judith let out a throaty groan as she felt her brother fill her completely to the hilt. This was not how she expected their meeting to go, but she was not about to spoil it for a moment of weakness. She has gotten what she finally wanted - her Bill.

Her arm wrapped around his neck as she straddled his lap, forcing her body to grind against his thighs as she could hear him grunt. Her legs wrapped around his waist as she tried to pull their bodies closer.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 2:05 pm

Bill let out a grunt as he continued to thrust into her, feeling her sheath his hardened length inside her as this was not about 'love making', this was just plain and simple sex, nothing more, nothing less. His hands locked onto her waist as he pinned her to his thigh as he increased his thrusts to almost vampiric speed, knowing that she would accept his movements.

He growled again as he threw his head back as he threw her onto her back, her head propped up slightly to an angle against the side of the plush couch.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 2:10 pm

"...Bill...." Judith whimpered again.

At this angle she could feel every inch of him inside her, warming her to her very core. Her nails digging into his back as they slowly trailed down to his rear to grip as she encouraged him to go faster.

She felt something inside her belly quench together as she felt a pull inside tell her that she was rising, and rising fast. She didn't want this to end, but she could not stop herself, as she tipped over the edge and fell over into eternal bliss as every shattered around her and she reached her peak and cried out.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 2:13 pm

"...Bill...."

Bill could feel everything inside him telling him that she was ready to go, her walls tightening around him a tight lock around his length as he felt her body shudder as she cried out to him. His own body convulsed as he grunted and groaned as his speed increase faster and harder as he felt a quiver wash over him as he reached his own release as his body collapsed on top of Judith's.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:38 pm