A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Siblings Reunited

Judith Vardamon

Sexual Re: Siblings Reunited

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 2:15 pm

Judith lay beneath her brother as she felt his weight pressed against her own, the coolness of their skin connecting as one. Her hand ran across his bare back as his lips nestled on her neck. A child like giggle passed her lips, there was no words that she could use to describe this very moment.

A moment that she had been wanting, waiting for since she first appeared through the door to her brother's home.

"....You certainly know how to treat a girl brother" she grinned.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 2:19 pm

Bill continued to relax into her body as his lips rested on the crane of her neck, feeling their connection that was just merely physical go beyond anything else.

"..Now i am hungry" he whispered huskily.

He dropped his fangs as he slid them into her neck, feeling her blood wash into his mouth. His hand locking around her neck to hold her still as she began to wiggle underneath his grasp.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 2:21 pm

"..Now i am hungry"

Judith let out a gasp as she felt her brother's fang intrude her as they slid like a hot knife in butter into her cool flesh. She jumped a little at this act as her brother was always one to ask before he did such a thing.

"Bill...Bill slow down" she gasped.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 2:24 pm

Bill continued to let her blood flow freely into his mouth, his fangs gnawing at her flesh to break the wound that he created to make it bigger than it already was. His grip tightened around her neck as he held her in place.

He could not stop, he could feel every inch of him come to life, blood sharing. The blood flow increased as the wound became bigger and bigger and he continued to lap up all of her blood that had now become a fountain of red.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 2:27 pm

"Bill...Stop your hurting me. Please stop" she whimpered.

Judith tried to fight his grasp, but his strength was to much for her. Her body was becoming weaker, a vampire draining another vampire would take days to re-coop with the blood loss.

"Bill..........Bill" she whimpered again.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 2:35 pm

Bill let her blood float into his mouth like a stream, that sated his hunger. He slowly withdrew his fangs as he growled. His mouth dripping with trickles of blood as he gazed down at his sister. But when he looked...it was not Judith.

"Kiara?" he whispered.

Bill began to shake Kiara as she lay there lifeless with him laid on top of her. A large neck wound and blood spilled across the white couch.

".....Kiara........Wake up" he urged her.

He could hear no heart beat.

"Kiara" he pleaded with her.

He continued to shake her lifeless body, she was gone. He had killed her....What had he done?

"Your ready"

Bill swiftly turned and there stood before him....Lilith.

"Drink me...All of me"

"Bill?.....Bill?.......BILL!"

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 2:42 pm

"Bill?.....Bill?.......BILL!"

Judith folded her arms across her chest as she waited for her answer. She had grown tired of her brother's delaying ways.

"What is your answer" she asked irritated.

She crossed the room to stand in the front of him.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 2:49 pm

Bill's eyes opened as his body shook, what had happened? He glanced around his office, at the white couch that he had killed Kiara on. Had sex with Judith.

"Sorry what?" he asked.

His hands running down his clothes as he saw that Judith was still fully dressed. Had he imagined it?

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 2:56 pm

"Seriously Bill. Have you been paying attention. Do. You. Want. Me. To. Leave?" she hissed at him.

She looked at him and began to worry, his face looked hollow. Like he had seen a ghost.

"Are you alright Bill?" she asked curiously as she rested her hand on his shoulder.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Bill's mouth had gone dry, his head felt woozy as though he would collapse. He gripped the side of one of the chairs to steady him.

"Not not Judith....I need some time. Your room is still available. I have work to do" he muttered.

He needed to get Judith out of here, his mind was still rattling around. He needed to be alone.

Judith Vardamon

Post by Judith Vardamon on Tue May 14, 2013 3:02 pm

"Fine! Call me when you are ready to talk" she hissed at him.

She turned on her heel and slammed the door to his office on the way out. Clearly he was not ready to hear what she had to say about what she had found out from Nora at Fangtasia tonight.

Perhaps she would go and find that tasty guard to play with.
Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 14, 2013 3:09 pm

Bill could hear his sister storm off in one of her moods that he seemed to be putting her in lately. He began to pace his office as he tried to figure out what had happened. Had it all been a dream, some vivid imagination of his own creating?

What was happening to him? He had all this repent anger bursting out from no where. An dormant volcano waiting to erupt and cause damage to everything that he touched.

"Things have been set in motion"

He heard the whisper that had haunted him through his days, but now he was no longer afraid. He collapsed to his knees as Lilith appeared to him, her hand reaching out to touch his lips, leaving a silhouette of blood on his lips.

"Drink me...Drink all of me"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:52 am