A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hope for the best.

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Hope for the best.

Post by Bill Compton on Sun May 19, 2013 4:05 pm

"I failed Judith....I failed you...and for that...I am truly sorry"

Bill nodded as he felt a trickle of a red tear leave his eyes, forcing himself not to break.

"If that is how you feel" he barely managed to get the words to leave his mouth.

He reached for the vial of that lay on the floor as he picked it up. He looked at Kiara as he began untwisting the cap as he held it between them. A moment had passed, as he then tipped the blood up and it trickled to the floor and formed a puddle as some of the blood trickled between the floorboards.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun May 19, 2013 4:12 pm

Kiara kept her head low. She didn't care what he did now. She could smell blood but she didn't lift her head. Her head ached and she craved a cocktail of drugs to sleep for several days.

Bill hated her with good reason, in a few hours Jessica would hate her too. Quinn was a no go, after this he'd never approach Kiara again. She was truly alone.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 20, 2013 7:04 am

Bill threw the small vial as he heard it shatter against something hard, not really paying attention to it anymore. He had made his choice, he had chosen over the vial that he had kept secret for so many months now. His only deepest darkest secret hidden away, locked out of sight...was now gone.

He gently placed his fingers under Kiara's chin, forcing her eyes to meet his emotion filled eyes, not being able to place one emotion to how he was feeling, he felt like he had been dumbfounded to a wave of every emotion that one vampire could feel.

"I choose you...Kiara" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 am

Kiara looked up. Her head thrummed, her eyes red from crying. Had she heard right? It was then she actually focused on the small puddle of blood that soaked the floorboards and the shattered glass somewhere in the corner.

"You....you smashed the vial?" she asked, unable to think pass her incredulity. Had he really destroyed that blasted vial that had brought such a rift between them?

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 20, 2013 8:01 am

"Yes...It is gone. There is no more, the last remaining vial is gone....No more Lilith" he whispered.

Standing from the floor, he gathered Kiara into his arms as he made sure that she was able to hold onto him, breaking shards of glass under his feet as he carried her out off his office and towards the staircase.

"Have the clean up crew cleanse my office immediately" he instructed his guards, not wishing there to be any traces of the blood.

He carried Kiara upstairs to the master bedroom, opening the door with his foot as he carried her straight towards the large bed, gently laying her on it, pulling the thin sheets up to cover her body.

"Rest...You have had quite the day" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon May 20, 2013 8:30 am

She clung to him, her arms around his neck. She shook her head when she realized he was depositing her on a bed.
"No...don't leave... I don't want to be alone...not now" she whispered, looking at him with a seriousness in her eyes. She'd just gotten him back, like hell she was going to let him go away and somehow be snatched and lost to her forever again.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 20, 2013 8:43 am

"Shhhh...Kiara. You need to rest. I am not going anywhere" he whispered.

He laid her down on the bed as he shifted her across as he laid down on the bed next to her, propped up against the metal frame as he let her drape herself across his body, almost like to pin him in position.

"Sleep...I will still be here tomorrow sweetheart" he cooed again.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon May 20, 2013 9:15 am

She draped her body across his, her arm all the way across his chest, one leg tucked in between his. She buried her face into his chest, inhaling his scent to try and calm herself down.

"Don't leave me Bill.....I'm such a mess without you... she whispered, her breathing and pulse finally settling down after crying so hard before.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 20, 2013 9:38 am

"I am not going anywhere...I promise" he whispered.

He let her rest against his still frame as he relaxed into the comfort of the large bed. He could still hear her heart racing from earlier as it began rapidly to a soft murmur.

"Sleep. I will remain here with you...But rest" he encouraged her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon May 20, 2013 9:44 am

She nodded and settled more beside him. She closed her eyes and sighed. "I love you.." she whispered on his skin. Maybe it was the migraine she was nursing, maybe it was crying out her feelings but she was exhausted. Maybe if she closed her eyes and slept she could pretend none of this had happened and that they were happy and normal as could be. She could even pretend all they had to do was plan a wedding. A girl could dream after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:42 am