A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Surely... a nap won't kill me?

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Surely... a nap won't kill me?

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 1:34 pm

Bill flinched at her contact, purely involuntary as he continued to let his anger reflect on solid objects around him, turning to destroy the wooden cupboard that held all the small things such as towels and various other oils and bathing liquids.

"This.....My blood...My blood should not have let this happen" he spoke defeated.

He collapsed to the floor, bringing his knees up as he rested his arms on his knees, throwing his head back.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 1:38 pm

She moved some of the debris from the floor and knelt by him. Silently she brought his head to her chest. She tried to soothe him as best she could.

"Your blood did help...it kept death at bay... but I am mortal, death would always come" she kissed the top of his head.

"I've caused you so much pain...I betrayed your trust. I only regret I cannot find forgiveness before I die"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 1:46 pm

He remained silent, he did not know what to say. He had spent every single day of his life since becoming a vampire, seeking redemption for all the pain that he had caused in his immortal life.

"You have it....You always had it" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 1:50 pm

She held him silently. She would miss the good days, even the bad days.

"Only because my time is short" she joked. She ran her fingers through his hair.

"I was given choices... but none of them seem good to take" she rocked him gently. "This may be....our last summer together"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Bill fought back everything that was threatening to overflow, he had never felt like this before, not for a single moment did he believe that he would loose Kiara before her time. Not this soon. Without hesitation, he stood from the floor, dusting himself down, he pulled Kiara up into her arms. Leaving the tub full of water, he would have someone clean up this mess later.

He carried her through to 'their' bedroom, gently placing her on the large bed, not caring that her skin was still damp from her bath. He pulled the duvet back as not wanting an argument from her, he laid her down and pulled the covers back up around her. He slid onto the bed, on top of the blankets as he pulled her to his body, her head nestling on his chest, her damp hair soaking through his shirt.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Kiara blinked. Bill seemed to suddenly recover and pick her up. She was still soaking wet and she made a sound of protest when he laid her down on the bed.

"Bill...the sheets..." she said, knowing she was getting everything wet. Suddenly she was being wrapped in the comfortable duvet, being pulled into his arms. She looked at him, wondering if he was alright.

"Bill... are you alright?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 2:08 pm

"Bill... are you alright?"

Bill did not know what to say, his mind was all confounded and confused. For the first time words failed him. Pulling her closer to his body to his own, he just wanted to hold her tonight, let her know that he would be with her, to the very end.

"I will never be alright Kiara....Never" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 2:15 pm

She lowered her head. By telling him of her condition she probably had made things worse. She closed her eyes, clutching the duvet close to her body.

"I'm sorry...I...I thought you should know. I didn't want you to do something crazy when the day comes"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 2:28 pm

"I'm sorry...I...I thought you should know. I didn't want you to do something crazy when the day comes"

He did not want to answer her last remark, he would find a way of keeping her alive. He would search to the ends of the earth if he had to. He would not loose her. He would fight to keep her alive, even if it killed him.

"Shhh, rest for now. I just want to hold you tonight sweetheart" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 2:31 pm

She nodded, shivering a bit as her hair soaked the duvet and his shirt. She chuckled then, almost bursting out into sheer laughter.

"Maybe I should dry my hair... or I'll get sick" she said between laughs, finding the irony of her statement almost too much.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 2:36 pm

Bill did not find her remark remotely funny, but he did not say anything. He refused to worsen the situation further. Unlocking his arms from around her he allowed her to get up from the bed.

"Of course..." he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm

She had to peel herself from his body. She wiggled her way out of the duvet and off the bed. Only when she was this naked and clean could the physical signs be seen. Her ribs were a bit more pronounced, her skin tighter in places where muscle used to be. She was thinner almost more fragile looking.

She found a fresh towel and sat down to dry her hair, bringing her head forward to do so and revealing how pronounced her spine looked when it had never looked like that before.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 2:50 pm

Bill normally would have felt something stir in him when Kiara exited the bed naked, but there was nothing in him that made him feel in the sexual mood, he just wanted to hold her, and forget everything that he had heard tonight. Wake up from it all as if it had all been a bad dream. But somehow he knew that it was not going to happen..Everything had changed, he would not anything show now. He had to wait, he would not let Kiara know how he was truly feeling, hell, he didn't even know how he was feeling at the moment.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 2:54 pm

She towel dried her hair to a much more acceptable state. It looked messy, but it still gave her that raw beauty she was known for. She smiled shyly at him, setting the towel aside and returning to the bed. The wet sheets had gotten cold and she shivered while trying to get back to the same cozy little cocoon Bill had made for her.

She snuggled up to his chest, but then pouted since his shirt was soaked.

"oh Bill....your shirt will get ruined if it stays wet like that" she said softly.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 2:59 pm

Not one for her tactics of getting what she wanted, he sat up in the bed as he peeled himself of his wet shirt as he tossed it to the floor. Reaching down for the duvet that was dry he pulled it up over her naked body as he remained on top of the duvet, shielding her from his cool skin. As she placed her head on his exposed bare chest, his arm draped around her, holding her close.

"Sleep now...Tomorrow is a brand new day" he whispered, kissing the top of her head.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 3:03 pm

She shook her head. For once she showed a bit of fear when she spoke. "No....I....I hate sleeping. I...never know if I'll wake" she whispered softly.

She looked up at him, managing to snake her arm out of the duvet to hold his hand. "I want to spend all my time awake... doing all I can"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 3:06 pm

Bill raised her hand to his lips as he gently kissed every single one of her knuckles, plastering on a false smile.

"I will always. Always be here to wake you. Every day....for the rest of your life...I will never let you go...Never" he managed to stutter "But rest....please...For me"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 3:15 pm

She smiled sadly and nodded. "It's alright Bill....you don't need to put on a smile for me.." she whispered. She placed her cheek on his chest. She didn't want to sleep, the drugs made her sleep too much already but she closed her eyes.

..I will never let you go...Never

His words rang in her mind. If only she could believe he had that power to keep her alive. Maybe he would try to turn her..

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 3:20 pm

"It's alright Bill....you don't need to put on a smile for me.."

He remained silent, wrapping his arms around her, wanting to be close to her in every way possible. He just wanted this moment to last forever, him and the woman he loved. Come what may, he would do anything to keep her alive, he would never let her go. Never. He could not loose her, not now, not after everything that they had been through together.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 pm

She brought his hand up to her lips and kissed the inside of his palm.

"I love you Bill... I hope you know that I really do" she whispered softly. She placed his hand near her face so she could breathe in his scent. She would make sure to memorize it, embed it into her very being.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 3:28 pm

"I will love you forever and for always...No matter what happens sweetheart" he whispered.

He relaxed into her body as she did his own. He just wanted to hold her tonight, and hold her he would until the sun came up.

"Now rest...Please. I shall be here when you wake up"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat May 25, 2013 3:31 pm

She nodded, just settling on his body. She let her body relax but her mind was still awake. She didn't want to fall into unconsciousness and not wake.

Even after a short while passed just in peaceful silence she would jerk and tense, her eyes would open and she'd look around, just to make sure she was still existing.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat May 25, 2013 3:36 pm

"I will always be here...And so will you...I will never let you go" he whispered to her again.

Feeling her relax into his body, released a sense of strain that had been building up inside of him, but it had wormed its way through every single cell of his body. He would loose her, sooner rather than later. By something that he could not fight, how could you fight something that you could not see? Something more stronger that than he was, something that had crept inside her and taken hold of her. Fighting to keep its hold on her, never letting her go.

Bill would never stop fighting, he would fight to the very end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:50 am