A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hindsight.

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Hindsight.

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon May 27, 2013 5:41 pm

She gave him an innocent look. "I can't help it. I just had a pint of aged nosferatu and it left me quite....perky" she said as she moved to crawl up on all fours towards him.

"And much like a vampire...I would love nothing more than to take a bite out of you..."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 27, 2013 5:44 pm

Bill laughed at her remark as he sat himself down on the edge of the bed, facing away from her, shaking his head

"You won't give up will you" he laughed stunned.

He knew Kiara had her ways of getting what she wanted from him, making him give in to her every wish and whim.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon May 27, 2013 5:50 pm

She crawled up until she was leaning on his back. She draped her arms over his shoulders until she hugged him.

"I don't give up when I see something I really want" she whispered, placing her chin near his neck.

"The man I love is here before me.. how could I resist even a moment when he's not bare beside me while we make love?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Mon May 27, 2013 5:53 pm

Kiara. Kiara. Kiara. If only she knew the truth. He could feel her warmth pressed against his back, driving him onto the verge of insanity.

"Kiara...Sweetheart. Its not because i don't love you...Or not because i don't want to..Even with my blood...I could hurt you...And that is not something that i want to do.. When i am...making love to you...i get stronger and i forget my strength" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Mon May 27, 2013 5:59 pm

She chuckled and kissed his cheek.

"Bill...right now... I'm pretty much indestructible" she scooted up close, her whole front pressed against his back enough so she could look at him.

"Your blood flows through me...healing me.. making me stronger.. and right now.. with all this strength and energy... all I want is to be with you.. to feel you in me"

She ran her hand down his arm until she could lace her fingers with his. "Please.. at least now while I'm still being healed by your blood.. and not later.. when I feel weak again"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 2:31 am

Bill let out a grunt as he felt her now regular warm skin connect with his own. Rolling his head around in circles as though he was attempting to relax muscles in his neck, but it was his attempt to try and gain some self control.

"Your making this impossible to resist Kiara...It will hurt you" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 10:41 am

Kiara pouted as she moved over so she was straddling his lap. She brought up their interlaced hands to her heart and kissed his knuckles.

"Bill...it hurts more to be separated from you than anything else... " she whispered. She then rubbed the back of his hand against her cheek, enjoying the coolness of his skin.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 10:53 am

Bill let out a heavy sigh as he ran his hand through his hair as he felt his whole shudder and tense at her single touch. The way his body was reacting to hers, it was hard to stop his body from responding.

"My only desire is to keep you safe" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 10:58 am

She grinned. She leaned in close, her forehead almost touching his. She dragged her free hand down his chest, tugging along his shirt as she felt the edge of his belt.

"Is that....your....ONLY desire?" she asked, her eyes narrowing softly to a more sensual look as she slowly began to undo his belt. She released the hand she'd had her fingers laced with just to bring it up and tangle her fingers in his dark hair.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 11:21 am

Bill groaned as he fell back on the bed as she straddled him, her legs straddling his waist. Her hands gripping on his chest, he could feel everything around him giving way.

"Well, no..." he muttered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 11:27 am

She leaned down and kissed him. A soft and gentle kiss, enough that if he really wanted to push her away he could. However her hand was busy trying to undo the buckle of his belt, fumbling a bit but managing to get it undone enough where it wouldn't hinder her anymore.

Just kissing him ignited the V altered hunger inside her. She wanted him... with a need that bordered on desperation but in the end she left the final choice to him. If he truly didn't want her, a simple almost effortless push would have her off his lap.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 11:33 am

Bill could feel her lips on his, making his body feel things and do things that he couldn't stop. It was as though his body had a mind of its own. He couldn't control himself. Placing a hand on the base of her back, he sat up straight as he quickly and instantly removed his shirt as he pulled it over his head as he tossed it to the floor.

"Your so...trying" he whispered.

He spun her around so that she was on her back as he nestled between her thighs.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 11:38 am

She chuckled at his comment as he sat up and disposed of his shirt before he turned them over so she was back on the bed with him nestled between her legs.
"hmmm...would you love me if I were any different?" she asked as she brought her hands up along his back until both her arms were loosely wrapped around his neck. She lifted her legs enough so his hips were pressed against hers.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 11:41 am

"No...No other way" he whispered.

He smirked as his lips attacked her neck, his tongue caressing along the crane of her neck. He could feel both her hands and her feet trying to push his trousers of his hips, now feeling them pool at his ankles as he shook them free as they landed on the floor somewhere in the room.

"So quick tonight" he whispered against her skin.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 11:45 am

She smiled against his lips as her legs worked almost feverishly to dispose of his pants. She rubbed her legs against his, feeling the dusting of dark hairs tease her skin.
"Well... a certain vampire fed me his blood and ignited a fire inside me" she whispered as she grabbed his shoulders gently.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 11:54 am

"Perhaps I should thank this vampire" he smirked.

His fingers trailed across her soft delicate skin, feeling it goose pimple under his touch. Every part of her skin was calling out to be touched, kissed, worshiped as a goddess of beauty and desire. His hands trailed to her thin laced material panties and with a quick snap they split and spray across the bed. He shifted their bodies again so that he was on his back, Kiara straddling his hips as his hardened length throbbed between her thighs.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 11:59 am

She let out a soft moan when she was now suddenly straddling his hips. She bit her lip and smiled.

"No...it is I who should thank him... after all... his blood may have just bought me some precious time to be with the one I love the most" she whispered before she leaned down and kissed him again, all while lifting her hips and impaling herself with his hard length.

A shudder went up her spine, making her tremble and tearing a cry out from her lips.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 12:07 pm

Bill hissed out loud as he felt himself being sheathed in her warmth as he tilted his hips upwards as his hands locked onto her waist as held her down as he bucked his hips. Filling her to the hilt he could feel everything in her tense around him, hurling cries of pleasure that passed her lips as he continued a rise and fall of his hips, rocking in tune with her thrusts.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 12:17 pm

She moaned softly, her body rocking against his in time to his thrusts. She panted hotly against his neck.
"Oh Bill....I love you" she whimpered, whispering the same words over and over again against his skin as he continued to thrust into her.

The V made every sensation more intense, robbing her of breath and sense at several intervals.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 12:34 pm

"Oh Bill....I love you"

Bill groaned as he felt everything shift between them. He had promised himself that he would not take charge tonight, he would not hurt her. He had to keep control.

"I...love you" he groaned.

His hands continued to hold onto her hips as he threw his head back and thrust his hips upwards again, meeting her falling ones.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 12:46 pm

She leaned her head up so she could nibble on his ear, her cries and pants falling directly on it. She gripped his shoulders tightly, her body trembling with power.

"Bill...it's alright... s-show me I'm yours..." she whispered, knowing that deep down he wanted...no he craved the control and right now she was more than happy to give control to anyone else. Her body didn't seem hers, it shook and tightened as the sensations were sending her mind into overload.

Maybe... maybe if lasted long enough, if she pleased him enough... then maybe...everything between them would be alright. Maybe he would truly forgive her betrayal, maybe magically with his blood she would be cured.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 12:58 pm

Bill was holding back, he had too. His strength was too much for her body to take in such a weakened state even with his blood in his system. He could feel his entire body spike as his blood coursed through her veins, making his body scream out.

"Bill...it's alright... s-show me I'm yours..."

No...No he couldn't, his mind screaming out no..But his body was screaming out yes. Knowing that she would only plead with him to get her own way, he complied with her words.

Shifting their bodies again, placing her on all fours, watching her hands grip the several pillows for balance. He got to his knees from behind as he gripped her hips and pulled her back as he impaled her from behind.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 1:05 pm

She hisses and tossed her head back. Yes, for Bill to take control, to show her that despite everything he still claimed her as his. Oh to feel that sensation of his dominance in her world where everything seemed to be crumbling was the most relief filled sensation every.

She moaned and rocked her body against his, urging him further. Her body dipping into that energy from the V which made her more eager, more aggressive in her love making.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue May 28, 2013 1:09 pm

"Yes........Yes" Bill grunted.

He could feel everything connecting between them, not just physical. Her body clenching around him feeling every single thing between them happen in this moment, seconds, hours. All track of time had been lost.

At the sound of their clashing flesh against each other, filling her, taking her to a place where they could both be as one. His speed slowly began to increase.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue May 28, 2013 1:30 pm

She arched her back. Sweat began to cling to her skin as he moved faster, the sounds of their grunts and pants filling the room. She looked at him over her shoulder, her eyes glazed with every emotion she could never put into words.
She gripped the sheets hard leaning her head down to the pillow where her cries were muffled a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:17 pm