For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

+3
Russell Edgington
Salome Agrippa
Bill Compton
7 posters

You Were Never The One

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

You Were Never The One Empty You Were Never The One

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 12:24 pm

Bill Compton's attempt to carry on as though nothing had happened seemed to be going straight down the pan, of all the times that he wished that there was another problem around the corner that would arise and capture his tortured and fragile mind, distract him from everything going around him. He just needed to clear his mind of everything, just for one single moment. Forget everything...That none of this existed, that the love of his life was dying, that everything fell down to him. He never wanted any of this, the Authority...the blood....Oh god the blood.

He could still smell it as though the small vial was sat next to him, he glanced to the floor where he had destroyed the vial in front of Kiara, choosing her over Lilith. He had made the right choice, the right choice for both of them. But his mind wandered to where the small pool of blood had once been. Standing up he walked around his desk to the spot on the floor where it had once been. Even the smell of various bleaches, and cleaning products could not rid his office of the smell. He sank to his knees to stare at the red stained rug. It was still there.

You Were Never The One Tumblr_ljid7s3iYC1qare4mo1_500

He raised his hand to his nose, seeing the small pool of blood gather on the floor and a small steady drip had begun. But after not feeling it on his face or coming from him at all. He raised his eyes as he looked on shocked...How was this...

"You" he stated.
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

You Were Never The One Empty Re: You Were Never The One

Post by Salome Agrippa Mon May 27, 2013 1:22 pm

She grinned with a wicked smirk and placed her arm across her abdomen, her other arm bent at the elbow and in a relaxed ball. "William Compton...The man whose hands killed me, such irony. To think that she chose you, the weak man that you are. That's all you are and all you'll ever be...weak. Her blood can never make you as strong a leader as I was."

You Were Never The One 59-14

Looking down at him on his knees she scoffed and shook her head.
    Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Post by Russell Edgington Mon May 27, 2013 1:26 pm

He laughed manically and walked around Bill Compton's desk, shaking his head. "Hell you'll never be as good as King as I was. I got shit done, did my own dirty work. He can't kill without remorse. What kind of vampire are you. Talk about Miss Krasiki was way over her head when she turned you. You're not worthy of immortality no more than you are being the chosen one. If that's not the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard."

He grinned and tsked with a shake of his head as he sat in Bill's chair and kicked his legs up, lacing his fingers in his lap.
    Kibwe Akinjide
    Kibwe Akinjide
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Kibwe Akinjide Mon May 27, 2013 1:30 pm

Kibwe sighed and leaned against the wall on Salome's left. "And you think she would chose you...it was all an illusion of power and we all fell for it." He grinned and turned his attention to Bill. "Only you're weaker than all of us were, Russell is right actually. You're worthless as a king and to think you're the chosen one is amusing. When you beheaded me....tell me Bill, did you cry after? Look at him, look at the mess he's become."
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic
    Guardian of the Authority

Post by Roman Zimojic Mon May 27, 2013 1:33 pm

"Now, now. I cannot say it enough--you all fell into the illusion of what you thought was righteous. No sense in blaming Bill Compton for all of your mistakes." He turned his attention to the man on his knees and approached him. "I should have ended you when I had the chance. Once a fuck up, always a fuck up." He grinned and chuckled low, holding his hands together and looking at the weakened man who claimed to be a king...kings were not easily swayed by godless Gods. His whole agenda was turned into some kind of search for a God that did not exist, a salvation that would never come. It amused him.
    Rosalyn Harris
    Rosalyn Harris
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Rosalyn Harris Mon May 27, 2013 1:42 pm

"Ain't this a bunch of shit, we're all dead and Compton is still alive and kickin'." She said in her southern drawl as she crossed the room and took a seat on the corner of his desk. "Tell us Compton, as the chosen one what the hell were you chosen to do?" She teased him.
    Lillith
    Lillith

Post by Lillith Mon May 27, 2013 1:48 pm

Standing off in the distance not to be seen she watched the interaction and smiled softly. Bill would hold true to his convictions and come back to her, he still had her blood of that she was certain. She just had to make him drink it so she could be free from this curse.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 2:03 pm

Bill watched and scanned as every member of the Authority appeared before him; Salome, Russell, Rosalyn, Kibwe and Roman.

"How is this possible...You all met the True Death" he stuttered.

"Hell you'll never be as good as King as I was"

"And you think she would chose you...it was all an illusion of power"

"I should have ended you when I had the chance. Once a fuck up, always a fuck up"

"Ain't this a bunch of shit, we're all dead and Compton is still alive and kickin"

Bill's eyes zapped between each and every single one of them, tormenting him even after death. Chewing away at everything that he had worked to become. He was better than this. He had come so far since the Vampire Authority, he wouldn't let them destroy him...Not now...Not after everything.

"You...All of you...You know nothing...You met the True Death because you were weak...You are weak...You are nothing" he hissed at all of them
    Salome Agrippa
    Salome Agrippa

Post by Salome Agrippa Mon May 27, 2013 2:17 pm

"Weakness defined William, is you. Because we died at your hand does not show power like you so desperately seek. It does not show wisdom, it does not show strength. It shows weakness. You could not bare to live with yourself knowing the truth....that you were not the chosen one."

She grinned and stepped closer to him, lifting his chin for him to look at her as she bent down close to his face. "You...are a disgrace to the vampire kind."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 2:33 pm

Bill's hand ran to his hair as his grip tightened in his brown locks of hair, pulling tightly at the route as he fought to control his anger.

"You...are a disgrace to the vampire kind"

Bill turned to face Salome.

"You sought out a god, power for your own selfish gain...You had no intention of sharing the power with those around you...Your just how they described in the book of God - Ask of me whatsoever thou wilt, and I will give it thee. And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, unto the half of my kingdom. And she went forth, and said unto her mother, What shall I ask? And she said, The head of John the Baptist.....The icon of dangerous female seductiveness...Not caring whom she obliterates to achieve what she so desires

He turned from her.

"Lilith is a good of many faces...She is the The First, The Last, The Eternal...She chose me to guide us and you could not accept that Salome"
    Russell Edgington
    Russell Edgington

Post by Russell Edgington Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 pm

Russell interjected as Salome began to get angry with his words. "Allow me." He grinned and stood from Bill's chair, moving around the desk. "You quote the 'vampire bible' well. But do you understand it's words? I think not. You're just like those humans who believe their God will save them from damnation." He laughed and looked around the room. "All of you a idiotic. I just want to kill people, feed on their blood. Sheep, all of you are sheep and you...you worthless excuse for a vampire king....you're the worst of them all. I shall enjoy watching you fall."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 2:49 pm

Bill was fighting to remain calm, but his anger was getting the better of him. He could feel it flowing through his veins, burning away as he felt his overcome with his kryptonite, his weakness to be spoken down to as a small child who knew nothing of who or what he was or what he had achieved,

"And Who. The. Fuck. Do. You. Think. You. Are? A pathetic excuse for a vampire, someone who slaughtered hundreds and thousands of people to get what they want? You know nothing of what it means to be a King...Or a fuckin Vampire. Nothing!" Bill hissed at Russell.

His fangs dropped as he threw himself at Russell only to pass through him like a ghost...When would he learn? But his anger had taken over, that was all he could feel. Was anger.
    Kibwe Akinjide
    Kibwe Akinjide
    Authority Chancellor
    Authority Chancellor

Post by Kibwe Akinjide Mon May 27, 2013 2:54 pm

Russell only bellowed a loud laugh that taunted Bill and angered him at the same time. Kibwe moved across the room with regal ease and held his hands in front of him. "To what do you wish to gain? I just wish you to know Bill, that Lilith chose you but only because you were weaker than all of us. The last and weakest to succeed in falling for such daydreams. I pity you."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 3:01 pm

Bill remained on the floor for a moment stunned from hitting the large wooden unit as he spun and shot to his feet. His eyes roamed freely at everyone in the room, he had to be cautions, remembering his hallucination or whatever you want to call it with Dieter Braun.

"What is it that you want from me?" he sighed defeated
    Roman Zimojic
    Roman Zimojic

Post by Roman Zimojic Mon May 27, 2013 3:07 pm

Roman sighed and shook his head. "You will fail, all you've ever loved will be destroyed because of your weakness. It's too late for you, you've failed yourself and will fail others. This time there will be no on there who can save you. They will die...because of you." With that everyone vanished.
    Lillith
    Lillith

Post by Lillith Mon May 27, 2013 3:14 pm

Once they were all gone Lillith revealed herself to him. "William..." Her words were a whisper into the silence. She gently touched his shoulder and waited for him to turn to meet her gaze. Smiling softly at him she reached up and touched his cheek. "My William, you are the chosen one. I chose you...you are far from weak. Drink...drink the sacred blood and no one will ever be able to stop you." She leaned in close to his lips and placed a gentle kiss there, whispering against them before pulling away. "Drink....drink..."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Bill shuddered at Roman's words, feeling them sink through his skin. Every single words that they had all spoken had gotten to him more and more than he thought. He tried to push them out of his mind, his eyes opened and he saw that they were all gone. He turned as he felt another presence with him...Lilith. Feeling her lips touch his own, he remained stunned.

"Drink....drink..."

Everything in his entire existence seemed to disappear...Nothing else existed apart from her...

"Lilith" he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 am