A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

You Need To Remember The Pain You Caused Stackhouse

Hoyt Fortenberry

Gender : Male Location : Anchorage Alaska/ Bon Temps, Louisiana

Sexual You Need To Remember The Pain You Caused Stackhouse

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:42 pm

Hoyt Fortenberry glanced at the small clock on his truck, it was not far from sundown. Jessica would soon be awake for the night, his full intentions was to seek her out, he needed to speak with her about an urgent matter. But first he had a visit to make. As he drove down the small lane that led into the town of Bon Temps on his way back from Amy's in Shreveport. Having called her and told her that he would be late back to her's.

The sky was glowing shades of yellow and oranges, bringing forth the night. It was now or never. He put his foot to the gas as his truck roared to life as he increased his speed flying down the thin lane. As he flew past a small turn off, passing a police car knowing that it would be Jason Stackhouse. As he saw the flashing blue and red lights behind him in the rear view mirror, he took his foot of the gas as he pulled into the side of the road.

Now it was time.

Jason Stackhouse

Sexual Re: You Need To Remember The Pain You Caused Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue May 28, 2013 4:52 pm

"Sookie....Sookie answer your god damned phone..Its important. If that fuckin fanger won't let you...Tell him i'ma kick his mother fuckin ass" he chirped into his cell.

Hanging up he tossed his cell into the empty passenger's seat next to him. He was on duty tonight, Andy had called in to say that one of the kids was not well or some shit like that. But hell, it gave him time to think. He was in the middle of eating one of Lafayette's chilli cheese burgers, dripping tomato sauce down his work shirt.

"Fuck!" he scolded himself.

He wrapped the burger back up and put in the passenger seat as he grabbed a napkin to clean himself up. It was then he saw a truck fly past him going at full speed. Turning on the engine and flipping on the sirens he began chase after whoever it was. The chase did not last long as the truck pulled up at the side of the road. As he parked his car behind the truck, he got out of the car and then that is when he noticed the truck...It belonged to Hoyt Fortenberry.

"Shit!"

As he walked slowly towards the drivers side, he glanced into the truck.

"License and registration please" he said to Hoyt.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 4:58 pm

"License and registration please"

Hoyt laughed as he did not even bother to show him either of what Jason had asked for.

"Come on now Jason...You really going to play the good cop now?" he smirked.

Opening his door as he knocked Jason back a little bit as he got out and slammed the door shut behind him.

"We know your not the good cop...Your the mother fuckin bad cop" he spat at him.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue May 28, 2013 5:00 pm

Jason backed up a little as Hoyt had gotten out of his truck, he held his hands up in a form of surrender as he back away from Hoyt's advances.

"I don'ts want to fight you Bubba" he continued to advance backwards as he stumbled on an upturned tree root.

"I know it don'ts mean nothin now. But i ain't with Jess no more. We finished" he tried to argue his point.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 5:03 pm

Hoyt continued to walk towards Jason, not caring for any crap that came out of his god damned mouth.

"I don't care about you and Jess...Girlfriend fucker...I gots me a new girl. Who ain't a fucking vampire" he cursed at Jason.

Hoyt headed straight towards Jason and noticed that he stumbled over something on the ground.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue May 28, 2013 5:07 pm

Jason smirked as he lowered his hands, but still hanging in the air, unsure of what Hoyt would do.

"That's great Bubba...What's her name?" he asked quizzing his former friend.

He had now lowered his hands completely, believing that Hoyt wouldn't do nothing.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Hoyt could see that Jason was easing up on his defense mode as he launched at him with his fist, colliding with his face as he saw fall to the floor. Stretching his hand from the release as he saw that he had burst Jason's lip.

"Now...Now that's for screwing Jess behind my back...Fucker!" he spat at him.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue May 28, 2013 5:12 pm

Jason was unprepared for Hoyt's attack as he hit him straight in the face as he stumbled back and hit his head on the ground, his face tingling from being hit. Using his hand as he could taste something metallic in his mouth, he had burst his lip.

"Alright...I deserved that" he said forcing himself to his feet as he dusted himself off "Bubba....I am sorry...I had her blood..and you know my Johnson got a head of its own" he said trying to justify himself.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 5:17 pm

"No, no, no. You don't get to say that...You fucked the girl I loved behind my back Stackhouse...What friend does that?...She was the only girl i ever loved with all of my god damned heart...And you took that from me...And for that i will never fucking forgive you for that" he hissed at him.

Turning from Jason he ran his hands through his short hair, his hands clasping behind his back.

"You ruined my life Stackhouse" he said in a whisper.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue May 28, 2013 5:19 pm

"You ruined my life Stackhouse"

Jason didn't know what to say, he knew that he had betrayed his best friend all for some vampire.

"I am sorry Bubba...I don't know what else to say" he shrugged a little.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 5:23 pm

"You don't get to call me that no more...You ain't my friend. Hell you ain't nothing to me no more....I am leaving this god forsaken town and getting on with my life. Without you or Jessica...I am happy for the first time in my life. And I ain't going to let you fuck that up for me...Not now not ever"

He turned to head back towards Jason.

"Your dead to me Stackhouse" he spoke sternly at him.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Tue May 28, 2013 5:24 pm

"Bub-Hoyt..You don'ts mean that...We can sort things out. We can go back to how we used to be...Buddies again" Jason pleaded with his best friend.

"Please Hoyt....I need you" he continued to plead with him.

Hoyt Fortenberry

Post by Hoyt Fortenberry on Tue May 28, 2013 5:30 pm

"And i needed my best friend...You ain't no friend of mine...You get to live with the pain that you caused me Stackhouse for the rest of your god damned life" he hurled at him.

Hoyt turned from Jason as he headed back to his truck, hopping inside and closing the door behind him as he started up the engine. Turning back to face Jason one last time.

"You deserve everything that you get Stackhouse"

And with those last seven words Hoyt sped off into the night, the sun had now fully set. And he had to meet with Jessica.

Jason Stackhouse

Post by Jason Stackhouse on Wed May 29, 2013 3:40 am

"You deserve everything that you get Stackhouse"

Jason Stackhouse watched as his best friend Hoyt Fortenberry drove off into Bon Temps...He was leaving again. He had never gotten the chance to make things right with him...and now he would never get the chance. He was loosing the only best friend he truly had. As he headed back to his car, slamming the door as he got inside. He just broke down, his eyes beginning to tear heavily.

He tried hard to stop himself from crying, but he failed. The next few moments passed and then he just let everything go. He couldn't keep it up any longer.

From this moment on...He would make them pay....He would make them all pay.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:36 am