A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

A Message is delivered.

Vincent Davis

Sexual A Message is delivered.

Post by Vincent Davis on Fri May 31, 2013 5:03 pm

Vincent carefully picked his way through the brush and walked down the the entrance of the crypt. He pulled on his gloves and reached up, pulling the release for the door. As it creaked open, he could smell the dried blood from Mr. Stackhouse's visit. He also smelled pipe tobacco which told him that his appointment was already here.He shifted the box under his arm and pulled out a small revolver as he walked in. Mr.Quinn trusted this man but he had always made Vincent uneasy.

"Are you here, Mr.Anton?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Service can be it's own reward."

Sexual Re: A Message is delivered.

Post by Anton Logan on Fri May 31, 2013 5:15 pm

"Are you here, Mr.Anton?"

Anton chuckled softly as he relit the pipe.

"No need to be nervous, Vincent. I've already been paid for this meeting. Your Master said you have something to give me, and a message, but he did not say what or why. All very cloak & dagger of him. Very amusing..."
Vincent Davis

Post by Vincent Davis on Fri May 31, 2013 5:26 pm

The man's voice seemed to echo off every wall in here. It sent chills down Vincent's back, as if he was not already nervous enough with this cargo.

"Mr.Quinn said to deliver this to you to hold for him until it is needed. He did not tell me much more than he told you. He only said that you would be able to hide it in ways others cannot. I do not pretend to understand but Mr.Quinn's orders were very clear. I am to meet you, show you the item, and leave. He said you would know what to do."

He opened the box and lifted out the contents, laying the stand on the small table and respectfully laying the stake on it.

"I chose not to ask questions I did not want answers to."

He quickly put the stand and stake back in it's box and closed the latch with a metallic click. As he backed away from the box toward the entrance to the crypt, he spoke quickly.

"As my service has been completed, I will take my leave of you, Mr.Anton. I do not mean to offend, but this is not exactly my environment."

"Service can be it's own reward."

Post by Anton Logan on Fri May 31, 2013 5:32 pm

Anton's laugher filled the crypt as the little servant man scurried out. He walked over, lifting the stake from it's box and examines the markings...

"Very interesting, Mr.Quinn. How on Earth did you manage to get your hands on this little beauty. I know vampires that would stake their own progeny just for a chance to bid on this one. You are definitely an intriguing man to work for, Mr.Quinn..."

Anton smiled and thought quietly to himself. Quinn was right. He was about the only person in the world that could hide this from everyone. But the real question is why he gave it to Anton...what is the twist? Where is the motive? The Mysterious Mr.Quinn would definitely be giving him some answers sometime in the future...but for now, he had a promise to keep...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:43 am