A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Lesson One - I Am Your Maker

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Lesson One - I Am Your Maker

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:43 am

Bill gently closed the door behind Brianna as she entered his home suspiciously as she remained closed off from anyone and everything. He could sense her unease at this whole new situation, remembering the whole scenario happening with Jessica.

"You have nothing to worry about. You are perfectly safe here" he reassured her.

Without a response he walked around to capture her full attention.

"I promise you Brianna. You are safe here" he reassured again.

Brianna Jackson

Sexual Re: Lesson One - I Am Your Maker

Post by Brianna Jackson on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:33 pm

Brianna Jackson still didn't know what was happening, everything seemed like a blur, or one of those silent movies that you could never understand what the hell was going on. She knew her mother loved to watch all those old black and white movies, especially the silent ones. Something that she had learned from her father, her grandfather....

She had to stop this....That was her human life, one that she had to leave behind, she had a new life ahead of her, one with Bill Compton.

As she heard him close the door behind him, she gazed in awe at her new home that he had welcomed her to, she was amazed that she did not hear him speak.

"I don't understand.....I live here now? Why?" she questioned as she turned to him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:56 pm

Curious at her questioned he indicated to every room on the ground floor of the mansion that had belonged to him in his human days. With his extra sensitized hearing he could hear the deep shallow whispers of Nora Gainsborough. He had failed in returning Warlow to save her, he had tried everything that he could to honor his promise to Eric Northman, but there was nothing that he could do.

"As my Progeny, my bloodline you will live where I live. Go where I go unless otherwise. But yes you will live here with me and your vampire sister"

He instantly tried to find Jessica, instantly scanning out trying to feel how she was, but all he felt was something that he did not expect, pleasure.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:05 pm

Brianna tried to take in everything that he was saying, but yet she couldn't take her eyes of everything that her eyes could reach. She could see the thin threading on the silk curtains, the air particles dancing before her eyes.

Her mind couldn't seem to fully focus anymore, she had so much stuff flying through her mind it was hard to concentrate on almost anything.

"Vampire sister?.....I have a sister? Where is she? Can I meet her? What is a 'Maker'?" she questioned Bill.

Last edited by Brianna Jackson on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:11 pm

"She shall be home soon enough and then perhaps you two can bond. But for now there is a few things that you must follow. Number one - You must not leave the compound. Number two - You will only drink the True Blood that I have stored here. It is from a source that had kept me well stocked. Number 3 - If I tell you to hide. You hide. Do you understand?" he questioned her.

At the mention of an unknown source, he tried to hide the pang of hurt that pierced through his chest, but he tried to force it into a small box to put aside for another time.

"And in time, I will show you everything that it means to be a vampire. I will show you the world. As your Maker, my blood flows through your veins as yours is in mine. We are connected by more that just blood. I am your father in some aspects, i will be your teacher, your friend, your brother. Everything that I have, will be yours. Everything that you feel, I feel. As my progeny, you and Jessica shall carry our legacy for eternity"

Last edited by Bill Compton on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:16 pm

Brianna had a sister! A sister! She was an only child and had always wanted a sibling. But now she had a sister! Wow! This was some stuff to take in, but god he was treating her like a child. But the idea of being able to see the world, heck she had never left Shreveport.

"I understand....But I still don't understand? Why....Why you chose me. You could have killed me, like the other vampires could have. You saved me. And I....I guess I should thank you" she whispered.

How else could you say thank you to someone who saved your life? But turned you into a vampire.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:25 pm

"I saw something in you. You reminded me of someone that I knew a long time ago. You must understand, I created Jessica as a punishment for a crime i committed. I made several progeny's, but only you survived the first several days. But with my help, you shall live a long and prosperous life by my side"

That was when he heard it, a pang of cries that echoed through the silent walls of his home. Eric Northman screaming out in despair as he cleared his throat.

"We shall save the rest for another night. Now you must be hungry, in the kitchen, next to the fridge. There is several bottles of blood, warm it up for several minutes. There is something I must attend to" he dismissed her, knowing that he had to go and see Eric.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:32 pm

Brianna frowned as she heard the hurling of male screams from upstairs, curious as to what it was she tried to sneak past Bill, only stopped by him as he mentioned about blood which made her mouth water. It had been several days since she had last fed, she needed blood.

"Um-okay thanks" she answered unsure.

She had never tried this True Blood, but it sure as heck didn't sound too good. Nodding to Bill as she turned and headed into the kitchen.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Waiting til she had gone to the kitchen, hearing her search he calmly and slowly began his march towards the guest bedroom where he would find Eric. He could smell the thick sickly blood before he had ever entered the room.

As he approached the doorway, he gazed upon Eric's plea as he gathered up his sister's bloodied remains in his arms, his eyes teared red, streaking down his cheeks. As his eyes turned and fixed firmly on him as he looked on pained.

This was not going to end well.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:34 pm