For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Dream Or a Hallucination

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Dream Or a Hallucination - Page 2 Empty Re: Dream Or a Hallucination

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:52 am

She smiled softly. "Because I've peered into the darkness that is you... it stared back at me once... and out of it you still emerged, a stronger man for me to love. I have faith that this time, you'll do the same" she whispered.

She gently stroked his cheek with her thumb as she peered into his blue eyes. "You were lead astray... so desperate to believe in something that you forgot you could believe in yourself. Now is your chance to find your path again"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Bill shook his head, everything that she was saying was false. It was a hallucination of what she deemed to see in front of her. He was nothing more than a lie.

"I was led astray because I was weak, I was weak enough to believe that there was something more to believe in. Something more to experience than what I have seen. What you see is nothing more than a false image. The man that you loved is dead, he died a long time ago. Long before he made a choice, a choice that cost him everything" he nodded knowingly.

Everything that he once was, everything that he worked for, believed in was gone. Nothing more than a shell, a hole in the world that he had created.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:43 am

Kiara laughed. It was a warm, throaty laugh that resonated around. "Of course the man I love is dead...he is vampire after all" she said as she pulled him close to her chest.

"But he is not gone from me... not unless you wish it so. Just like I myself am lost, so are you Bill... and things are a lost are meant to be found"

She gently stroked his head as a breeze picked up around them. "Don't give up Bill...not when we're so close to seeing each other again... don't make me return to life... only to find that you've left it for good"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:59 am

"What if I don't wish to be found? What if I wish to remain lost? After what I have done?" he questioned her.

After all that he had done, he had put Jessica's life endanger, almost killed her. Pushed Sookie aside and made her nothing, not caring for her like he once had. Caring for only one thing, watching as she gave herself willingly to Warlow to save her friends, to help him. He had pushed Kiara so far aside that for a moment he did not worry about her, not want to care about anything else other than himself and accomplishing Lilith's command.

"I should remain lost" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:06 pm

She smiled sadly. "Then you will remain lost... and nothing I do will bring you back" she said softly.

The scenery began to get dark, like something was approaching. She lifted her head and looked up at the darkening sky.

"Looks like someone is here for you Bill... " she said with a smile. "It figures she would come.. she won't let you become lost, even if you wished to be lost"

She leaned her head down and gave Bill a searing, heated kiss. She gently tugged on his bottom lip, her tongue probing his mouth, touching his fangs, wanting him to remember her taste.

"Don't remain lost Bill...there are those who love you and those you need you. Things can be forgiven, but only if you chose not to be lost"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:13 pm

Bill's body froze as soon as their lips connected, everything inside him disappeared, everything that he had been feeling vanished in an instant. All that mattered was him and Kiara, here in this place. Nothing else mattered apart from her.

'Bill........Bill'

Bill's eyes remained locked onto Kiara's as he felt everything leave him, but he fought against it. He didn't want to leave.

"Stay with me" he pleaded with Kiara.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:20 pm

She smiled and touched the spot on his chest that would be above his heart "I will always be with you... as long as I remain here" she whispered.

The darkness encroached more. She could see how it tugged on Bill, wanting to take him away and she knew she had to let him go.

"Remember... being dead is easy... living is hard.. but only in living do you find the things you love the most" she said.

Bill!....BILL!

She smiled at the voice that called for its maker. "Be strong Bill... and find me in the living world" she said as she placed her left hand on her chest where he'd be able to see the engagement ring he'd giving her so long ago.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:44 pm

Bill gazed down at her hand resting above his un-beating heart, at the ring that he had once given her for what seemed like a lifetime ago now.

"I will find you......I will find you" he whispered.

But he had no idea where to even start, everything was pilling down on him, weighing him down with a heavy heart.

'Bill.....Come back to me me Bill'

He turned as he tried to track the voice calling out to him.

"Jessica" he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:07 pm