For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

New Family

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

New Family Empty New Family

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:46 am

Books, books and more books. Did Bill have an obsession in old fashioned books? That was all that Brianna could find in this place that he called a home. It was more of a museum than anything else. But she had found a room that she had been sleeping in, after all Bill did say to choose her new room. But the room she did want was already taken, she could sense another female vampire had claimed that room.

Was that Jessica?

She had heard yelling and screams of laughter come from around the house, but she didn't dare leave the room. Something inside her told her to remain locked in her room.

Maybe Bill was back?

As she slowly began creaking open the door leading onto the grand hallway that led down the staircase, she couldn't hear anyone anymore. Maybe they had all gone. As she slowly crept down each step, trying to look for Bill, but not hearing a single thing.

Maybe he wasn't here?

"Bill?" she called out, hoping that he may hear her, if he was even home.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

New Family Empty Re: New Family

Post by Bill Compton Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Bill Compton had been relaxing for he first time in what had felt like years in the seat that he had claimed, the title that he had taken from the late Sophie Ann, his place back as King of Louisiana. It was all over now, everything had changed. Jessica was safe and well, all was right in the world. But yet he could not get either Kiara nor Sookie out of his mind. He had given Sookie over to Warlow so easily, only caring about saving Jessica and the other vampires.

And Kiara? Well that was another story altogether. But yet he couldn't shake the dream? vision or whatever it was. It weighed heavy on his un-beating heart. Was it possible that Kiara was still alive? Out there somewhere? No, it was impossible, it had to be. Didn't it? He was soon brought out of his train of thought as he heard Brianna.

"In here Brianna" he called out.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Hearing Bill call out to her as she followed his voice, finding him in what she assumed to be his office. As she peered around the door she found him sitting behind a large desk. She hadn't been in this room yet, she added it to her list to check out later when she was alone.

"Um...Hi. I just wanted to see if you were home...I heard some screams earlier" she recalled.

Closing the door to his office as she stepped further inside as she began scanning around his office, some of this stuff was old, and really old.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:28 pm

Of course, the other vampires that Jessica had invited back to their home to carry on the party as she called it. His mind had been completely riddled with other things that he had forgotten that Brianna would be here. None the less that Jessica would have had no idea whom she was.

"Ah, yes. That would have been some of Jessica's friends whom she invited home. She shall be here soon, so you two can meet formally" he smirked.

Pouring himself some blood from his bottle of blood as he reached over and filled another glass to the rim.

"Please, sit. Drink?" he asked, having already filled one.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:31 pm

Brianna sat herself down in one of two seats in front of Bill's desk as she reached over and accepted the glass of blood that he had filled for her.

"Thank you" she smiled softly.

As she raised the glass to her lips, the barely warm liquid hit the back of her throat causing her to grunt in distaste, she still much preferred fresh blood from the body.

"Does....Does Jessica know about me?" she quizzed.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:41 pm

"No...Not yet. There was some issues that arose and that was the last thing on my mind. But do not worry, she will grow on you as she did me...It takes time" he commented.

As Bill casually sipped on his blood, glorifying the taste of blood that helped him grow in strength, allowing him to gain back what he had lost in sacrificing his blood for the greater cause.

"You have nothing to worry about Brianna...Trust me" he smiled.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Brianna knew very little of the woman that Bill once loved, or did love. But when she was human, she had heard rumors, stories from her friends that vampires like to sleep with one another all the time. She had only ever had one boyfriend, but that didn't turn out very well.

"Bill...Do...Do vampires sleep together?" the words fumbled out of her mouth before she could stop.

God this was embarrassing!
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Bill couldn't help but fight back a chuckle from passing his lips as he cleared his throat as he leaned forward on his desk, trying to prep the right words.

"On occasion, there are some vampires such as Makers and their progeny's that do form a sexual bond and act upon their sexual attraction. But for most it is merely expected, or demanded in some cases. Why do you ask?" he asked curiously.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:55 pm

Why did she ask? Why didn't she keep her big mouth closed? Like she had always told herself to do. Now he was going to think she was sex mad or something like that!

"Will. Do you expect us to sleep together?" she questioned bashfully.

Bill was old, he had to be. She wasn't very well experienced with men, having only been with one guy, and that was not something that she wished to share publicly.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:02 pm

"Brianna, as a Maker it would be expected of me to do such a thing. But to answer your question, no. No we shall not be sleeping together, I am not like my own Maker, I did not have a choice in the matter. But I would never force that upon you, nor would I ever plan to. As your Maker, i consider to see you much as my child, as I do Jessica. And she and I have never engaged in such activities...You shall be free to be with whom you like, once I feel that you are able to care for yourself. And with my help and also a female guidance in Jessica, that time may come. But until then, until I feel that you are instructed and better educated on what you are. You shall remain here until I feel you are capable of handling yourself" he instructed.

As Bill relaxed further into his chair as he drained his blood from his glass, he gazed out of the window. The sun had been down for over several hours now, he could feel that Jessica was on her way home.

"Jessica, is on her way. Do not be frightened. She will love you" he reassured her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Wed Aug 21, 2013 2:05 pm

Now she was being held prisoner? Really? A vampire being held prisoner? She wanted to fight him on it, but deep down she knew that he was right. Her father had managed to restrain her from getting away, and he was a much older man. She didn't know how to fight, maybe if Jessica liked her she might teach her?

"Great" she beamed falsely.

If Jessica was on her way, she was going to need some more of that foul tasting blood.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:47 pm

She came home from her walk and saw all the others were still relaxing on the lawn. Most of them still high. Her high had worn off and things were beginning to sink in. Her visit from Vincent, the news about Quinn and even her talk with James. She rubbed at her temples and sighed as she passed Bill's study, smelling a new scent. She looked up and turned to face the doorway, slowly entering as she took in the sight of a female vampire. She looked from Bill to this girl and back to Bill.

"Hi, uh...who's this?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:58 pm

"You have nothing to worry about Brianna. You are worrying over nothing" he promised.

As he drained his glass of re-filled blood as he noted that Brianna had drained hers instantly as he caught the scent of Jessica entering the mansion.

"She's home" he smirked.

As he stood from his seat as he saw Brianna squirm about uncomfortably as Jessica entered his office, straightening himself out. He was not sure how Jessica would take this, but it would have been better to come from him rather than anyone else.

"Jessica...This is Brianna...My progeny, your new sister" he commented.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:04 pm

Brianna stood from her chair as Bill announced that he was her Maker, and now that Jessica was her new sister. As she really didn't know what to do, or what to say. She spoke the first thing that came to her mind.

"Hi...I am Brianna" she stuttered, extending her hand.

Once Jessica didn't except her hand instantly, she lowered it, gazing at Bill waiting for his next instruction.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Her eyes widened at his words...new progeny....new progeny? Someone else? Bill had turned someone else? Had she not been good enough? She was there for him! Through all of it! All of his crazy batshit religious Billith craziness, and he turned another...She couldn't speak as she looked at her extended hand and did nothing.

What did he expect her to say? Welcome to the family? She swallowed hard and nodded. "Hi. I'm Jessica. But I guess you knew that. Sorry I didn't know about you." She gave Bill a hard look and didn't know what to say or do.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:13 pm

Bill gave Jessica a stern look as he turned to smile softly at Brianna, knowing that was now looking very uneasy.

"Brianna? Would you mind if i had a moment alone with Jessica. If you wish to explore your new home. I shall be with you shortly" he requested.

This was not how he had hoped that their first meeting would go, but hopefully after he had spoken with Jessica privately, she may warm to the idea of having a new sister.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:16 pm

"Sure...It was really nice to meet you Jessica" she whispered.

Explore her new home, she had already done that. Twice! But she could tell that Jessica did not like her already. All hopes of them becoming friends had flown out of the window. As she closed the door to his office as she began her exploration...again.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:21 pm

As he waited until Brianna was out of hearing range, he sat himself down back in his seat.

"Jessica, I thought I had taught you better than that. Brianna is barely a few weeks old" he commented.

He already had a suspicion that this was going to take sometime for Jessica to get used to the idea that there was now another member to the Compton bloodline, but he hoped that she would help guide Brianna as he once helped her.

"If you will let me explain, then you will understand"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:25 pm

"Understand? What is there to understand, Bill? I just...you said....we were a team! And now, there's another vampire I don't know and I'm supposed to love her like my...my sister?" There were just too many changes happening. Everything was just too much. It was hard to deal with considering they had gone through so much together and he failed to mention...what was her name? Britney? Bri..Bri...Whatever.

She sighed and sank down in the chair across from him. "Bill, I just don't know what you expect from me."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:36 pm

"Jessica, as a Maker it is my duty to keep the population of vampires increasing. You were the one great thing that I did in my life, but Brianna is now part of our family, our team now. I don't expect you to love her like a sister. I expect you to be her friend. She is young and she is scared....She was like how you were" he remembered vividly.

He remembered those nights very clearly, when Jessica was a young vampire. Once she understood things, it was hard to adjust, and he knew that Brianna would soon hit that wall of unknown things that he had yet to explain to her, but hoping that Jessica would be apart of it.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:41 pm

She gave a weak smile and nod. "I understand...I just...don't. Why do things have to change? Why can't they stay the same?" It was really a rhetorical question and she quickly continued. "I know...I know. I'll get over it. Maybe having a sister won't be so bad. I do...miss Eden sometimes." She looked over at him and nodded again.

"I'll try Bill, I really will."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:52 pm

"You will get to know her, she is quite unique. I sometimes forget that your no longer the young vampire that I turned all those years ago..You have grown up" he smirked.

Standing from his chair as he walked around his desk as he perched himself on the chair next to Jessica. He knew this was hard on Jessica, it had been just the two of them for so long, so this new adjustment was going to be a little tough on her.

"I would be happy if you two could get along, this is new to her. And you were in that position once upon a time" he remembered.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:10 pm

She remembered what it was like to be freshly turned and nodded in agreement. It was hard, she felt alone at times and there were so many times her craving for blood over rode rationality. "I'll do what I can."

As an after thought she added, "Bill...you turned me because I was a punishment...why did you turn her?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:16 pm

He froze, he didn't want to explain right now why he had turned Brianna, not when he assumed that she was slowly beginning to warm up to the idea of having Brianna in their lives. That would be a discussion for another night.

"We shall discuss that another night. I was hoping that you might show Brianna around, take her to Merlotte's, help her make some friends" he encouraged.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:19 pm

She just stared at him, what was he not saying? Was it that he felt she would make a better vampire, that she was just a punishment and if he really had the choice he wouldn't have turned her? She sighed and looked down at her hands with a small nod.

"Okay...I will."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:39 am