For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

New Family

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

New Family - Page 2 Empty Re: New Family

Post by Bill Compton Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:23 pm

"Thank you...Now I hate to be rude. But i have a mount to work to begin, seems that I have slacking. And it appears that Northman has done a disappearing act. I am leaving you in charge, protect her Jessica. She is young and does not know how to defend herself" he requested of her.

In time Brianna would learn to grow and adapt with every teaching that she received from both himself and Jessica, but he was not going to let anything happen to her, nor Jessica.

"I know I can trust you with her" he smirked.
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry
    Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

New Family - Page 2 Empty Re: New Family

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:26 pm

She stood and nodded in understanding. "I won't let anything happen to her." She recited back almost robotic. Maybe she'd like her, maybe she wouldn't...but she was family now, so whether she liked it or not she had to get over it and do what Bill asked. It still hurt though...not knowing.

"I'll...let you do your work." She slowly left the room to find Brianna and apologize, then try to get to know her. Sighing, she closed the door behind her and wished things could be simple.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:32 am