All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

I Would Give It All Up

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: I Would Give It All Up

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:41 pm

She felt him shudder, felt him tense up and one last thrust tossed her over the edge. She gasped, arched her back and dug her nails into his back as her climax took hold of her body.

She wiggled beneath him, enjoying his weight on top of her. "mmm... if only we could stay like this forever" she whispered, half closing her eyes and enjoying the mixture of their scents in the air. It was as if the room was bathed in an essence of them, no longer individuals, but one being.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:49 pm

He gently raised his head to look into her sparkling eyes as his forehead was covered in a thin sheet of her sweat, unable to create any of his own.

"If it were possible...You know I would...Spend forever with you by my side. When the day comes, when you leave this earth....As shall I" he whispered.

He had often thought of turning Kiara, but it was never a conversation that they had fully had, but he did know this. When the time came, if she remained human and death took her, he would make sure that death took him also.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:54 pm

She moved her left hand and laced her fingers with his. She admired her ring and smiled brightly. "mmm...I don't intend to leave this earth for a long time" she said before she even chuckled.

"I can't even go a night without seeing you... thats how deep under my skin you are Bill" she whispered as she leaned her head up and nuzzled his neck.

"You are...the strangest.. most caring vampire I know. How did I ever get so lucky?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:13 pm

"I have never heard the term strangest used before...I much prefer unique vampire" he joked.

Gazing upon their laced fingers as he glanced at the ring that he had given her what seemed like only yesterday, the glisten of the gentle light reflecting against the diamond that he had chosen specifically for her.

"I shall never leave you....Nothing shall part us" he whispered

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:26 pm

She smiled and leaned up to kiss his cheek. "I trust you.... and I cannot wait to be your wife" she whispered, running her fingers along his spine and settling into the bed with him.

The expression on her face was one of pure bliss; physical and emotional. She was truly happy and it showed. Her emotions were genuine and so was the trust she placed in him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:40 pm

~~~~~~~Back To The Present~~~~~~~

Bill opened his eyes as they continued to gaze into the fire, the flames reflecting in his eyes. The vampire bible that he had since destroyed no longer lay in the flames, destroyed as though it had never existed. All that remained was ash.

His memory as a vampire was one that a human would envy, so remember everything down to the finest detail, but to him it was a curse, a curse that he had brought upon himself. He had lost the very thing that had kept his humanity. She has left his side by his own doing, but maybe she was happy. She had been hurt by him too many times that she had chosen another. Someone that could give her everything that she ever wanted, everything that he could not.

But now it was too late, too late to rectify anything. Maybe one day they would meet again, he would see that she was happy.

Something that he could never give.

He would have given it all up for her.

For Kiara.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:02 am