A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Bed Making.

Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual Bed Making.

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Sonofabagel...

-she had been fighting with that stupid bed since she had gotten it home; she had rented a truck to bring it home, but hadn't thought of how she'd get it out of the dang thing. Sighing, she pulled out her phone, swiped her finger across it and dialed her new roommate. As she waited for him to answer, she smiled and looked at the setting sun. It was nice not to have to worry about vampires coming after her. Well, sorta not coming after her. She still worried a little bit, but not much.-

Answer the phone, wolfman.

Alcide Herveaux

Sexual Re: Bed Making.

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:15 pm

{He just got out of the shower, water glistening on his skin and his hair damp. He shook it out and ran a towel over it, pulling it around his waist and securing it there. Draping the other over his shoulders, he walked into the small hotel room. Seeing Sookie a few days ago and agreeing to move in, it as all still fresh in his mind. Was that moving too fast? Hell, they weren't even a couple. He perked up when he heard the phone ring and moved to the bedside table to take it off the charger. Without really looking at the number, he answered.}

"This is Alcide, what ya got?"

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:17 pm

Alcide!

-she laughed and shook her head as she walked to sit on the steps of her front porch; he sounded relaxed, happy. Too bad she was about to ruin it.-

Are you busy? I had a favor to ask you. I'd kinda need you to come to the house....

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:19 pm

{He chuckled and smiled, hearing her voice. Running a hand through his hair, he placed a hand on his waist and listened. She sounded like she needed help.}

"Yeah, everything okay? Are you okay?"

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:24 pm

Oh, yeah! I'm perfect. I just bought your bed earlier and it's really, really big. I can't get it out of the truck by myself. I thought you could help and I'd make ya dinner if you could bring beer? Or something?

-she spoke quickly and looked back at the truck; she had gotten two bedside tables, two lamps, a dresser with a huge mirror attached to it, a dark blue comforter set, new pillows and a rug. There was no way she could get it all inside herself.-

You don't mind, do you?

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:30 pm

{His grin grew as he looked down and shook his head. She really had gone all out even though he told her not to. She was stubborn as they come. He chuckled and blew out a breath.}

"That uh..sounds good. Yeah I can help you. I'll bring some beer, but nothing strong for you..."

{He smiled big at his joke and pun to her, waiting for her to respond. When she did he laughed more.}

"I'll be over in a few."

{After he hung up, he puled his jeans on and slid his feet into his steel toe boots. Pulling on a charcoal gray t-shirt, he combed his fingers through his hair, brushed his teeth again and grabbed his jacket and keys. The drive to her house wasn't very far, but the delay with stopping for beer slowed him down. Once he drove up Hummingbird Lane, he pulled into her drive and pulled in next to a truck with the things she told him about in the back. Jumping out the cab of his truck, he grabbed the beer and moved to the stairs where she sat. Dangling the beer before her}

"Care for one now? Or should we get to work?"

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:36 pm

-she grinned-

I dunno, think I can function with a sip? Although, you know this is will mainly be you working. I'm a supervisor.

-laughing again, she stood and took a beer from him, cracking open the can and taking a sip of it before pointing to the truck-

I made Gran's fried chicken. I hope that's okay. Now get to work.

-she reached forward and smacked his butt, a child-like grin on her face. She got dinner and a show tonight. Wasn't that perfect?-

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm

{He grinned and shook his head as she opened the beer and began to bark orders at him. Giving her a playful glare, he set the beer down and turned to the truck. She popped his ass and he turned to face her, pointing a finger.}

"Chicken sounds delicious and you do that again, you may regret it."

{His grin was big as he retreated back to the truck, first pulling the lamps and small items down and setting them on the porch for later. He grabbed the box spring, which was fairly light and pulled it down. Using his brute strength, he carried it up the steps easily and grinned at her.}

"Where to, boss?"

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:50 pm

-she blushed at him and grinned ridiculously as he pulled the smaller boxes out. When he grabbed the box spring and walked past her, she felt goosebumps prickle her flesh and fought against a shutter. His muscles were rippling and he was just... glorious. As he walked by and stopped she grinned up at him and raised a brow before smacking his ass again.-

I'm the boss, remember? Besides, it's just an encouragement tap.

-she nodded, winked again and headed inside.-

Come on, I'll show you where your bedroom is.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:59 pm

{Grinning more at her comments, he nodded and followed her in carrying the box spring with ease. When she showed him the bedroom downstairs, he pulled the box spring into the room and tilted it against the wall. He passed her and popped her ass as he left the room, calling over his shoulder.}

"It's only fair..."

{Once back outside, he was sweating from the humid Louisiana heat and pulled his shirt up and over his head, dropping it to the porch. She hadn't came back out yet, so he grabbed the mattress and lifted it, his biceps and triceps tightened and bulged as he lifted and turned for the porch}

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:11 pm

-she stood there, rubbing her ass as he walked out the door. Who the hell did he think he was? She stood in the room waiting for him to come back, her hands on her hips as he walked into the room.-

Excuse you, Mr. I'm the boss. You don't get to whip me. This isn't 50 Shades of whatever, we clear?

-she raised a brow and grinned at him, popping his ass again as she went out of the room to go grab the smaller items. Picking up the lamps, one in each hand, she headed back to the room and then sat them on the floor.-

Hurry it up, old man!

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:15 pm

{He chuckled and looked up at her on the porch, setting the mattress down and narrowing his eyes.}

"50 Shades of...what?"

{He was thoroughly confused at that comment but shrugged it off. Running a tongue along the inside of his cheek, he nodded and then grinned, watching her go back inside carrying the smaller items.}

"Old...man.."

{He whispered and nodded slowly, he'd show her old. He picked the mattress back up and carried it inside, setting it against the box spring. She walked ahead of him towards the door through the hall way and he grinned.}

"Old man hmm?"

{He rushed her from behind and grabbed her around the waist, tickling her sides.}

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Oh, GOD NO!!

-she squealed as he attacked her side, tickling her unrelentingly.How did he know she was so ticklish? God, if he didn't stop....-

Alcide Herveaux!!! Stoppppp tickling meeeee!!!

-she couldn't breathe!-

I GIVE! UNCLE, UNCLE! PLEASEEEE!

-she laughed and looked up at him, reaching up to brush a strand of hair out of his face-

Go get the rest of your furniture, or you don't get any dinner.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:30 pm

{He laughed and continued to tickle her until she said Uncle, then he reluctantly let go. His hands were still on her waist as he helped her to stand and she leaned back against the wall. One hand rested next to her head as he held himself up in front of her. He grinned and shook his head.}

"Such idle threats, Miss Stackhouse. Using food against me, you fight dirty."

{Her hand brushing his long hair from his eyes as he found himself leaning into her palm and quickly moved, clearing his throat.}

"I'll uh...go get the rest."

{He turned away from her and headed down the stairs, realizing he was still shirtless, he pulled his shirt back on and grabbed more of the items to bring inside. This would be a long night...god how he wanted to kiss her.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:20 pm