All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Left with more confusion

Sexual Left with more confusion

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:35 pm

She left Quinn's estate and refused a ride, needing to think. The disc in her hand as she looked down at it and walked down the highway in the dead of night towards Bill's place. So many questions she was still left with unanswered, so much more confusion. Part of her doubted she would ever get these answers she needed. How would she tell Bill this new revelation that Kiara was not dead, but in fact just a vicious cold blooded killer? She killed Vincent, a good man, for no reason.

Stepping into the mansion, she passed Brianna's wide eyed looks and just shook her head when she was asked what was wrong. Going straight up to her room, she opened the door and continued to look down at the disc that was in her bloody hands. She needed a shower, or five...covered in drying blood, her face, her hair, her clothes. Leaning against the door, she closed her eyes and felt the tears finally fall, sliding down to the ground as she pulled her knees up and cried.

James Kent

Sexual Re: Left with more confusion

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:39 pm

James was in the library when he heard her rush by. He had considered waiting in her rooms but felt that was not appropriate until they figured things out. Then he smelled it....blood. He rushed to the room, finding the door close to him. He knocked quietly.

"Jessica. It's James. What has happened? Let me help you."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:43 pm

She heard his voice and froze, raising her head as tears fell freely from her eyes. Standing slowly, she wiped at her face but only smeared more blood. Opening the door slightly she tried to speak through the knot in her throat. "I'm..I'm okay, James...I-- It's fine..." She lied. Nothing was okay, nothing ever would be okay because her life sucked and nothing ever went right. Okay, maybe she was being dramatic, but really...Hoyt, Jason, Quinn, James...would she ever just be happy? Bill never mentioned being a vampire cursed your love life.

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:53 pm

He held his fingers to her lips, and led her to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and slowly began to undress her. He said nothing, and was simply there with her. As he removed the last bits of bloody clothing and....splinters?...he laid them in a pile, moving her into the shower. He reached in and picked up the washcloth and began to gently clean her body. He went slow, letting her decide the limits, and looked in her eyes when the chance came, looking for answers he knew she was not ready to say aloud. She had gone to meet with the man she called Quinn. She had gone alone. What had happened after that? He looked on the counter at the bloody DVD he had taken from her hands, wondering if the answers were there. Once the blood was gone, he stepped back, letting her stay in the hot water as long as she needed to. He held a towel in his hands and waited patiently for her to speak, or move.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:03 pm

She stopped speaking when he held a finger to her lips and slipped through the crack, causing her to move back a step. Sighing, she looked down and only looked up in confusion when he took her hand silently. He never spoke. She wondered what he was thinking as she followed him to the bathroom. She watched him as he began to undress her, hesitating for a brief second before lifting her arms and allowing him to. This brought back memories of when Quinn took care of her like this and she shut her eyes tight, willing the memories to stay away and out of her mind.

The warm water was welcomed as it ran down her skin, blood mixing with water as it swirled into the drain below. As he washed her body, so slowly, so delicately, she never took her eyes from the drain where pink liquid disappeared until the water was clear. She looked up and met his eyes as he backed up and held out a towel for her, stepping into the towel and wrapping her arms around his shoulders. "I don't know how much more of this I can take, James."

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:10 pm

"Jessica. I don't know what happened with your meeting tonight. I only have the blood on your clothes and the knowledge of where you went. I can only assume things went south with the meeting. If you are willing to talk, you know I will listen. If you just need silence, my arms will hold you until that changes."

He held her and waited for her to make a choice.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:18 pm

She buried her face into his neck and closed her eyes, just enjoying the feeling she got when she was in his arms, which was different than being in Quinn's arms. More...familiar? "Give me a minute?" She moved out of his arms and held the towel around her body as she grabbed a clean shirt from the small closet in the bathroom, slipping it over her head and dropping the towel. She avoided his eyes as she pulled a drawer out and pulled on clean underwear, the only ones in her bathroom being lacy and pink. If she could blush, she would have...but it's not like he hadn't seen all of her before, so it didn't matter. Wringing her hair out slowly, she felt a pain in her stomach and winced, bending over slightly as she grabbed the spot. It was sore, there was something under her shirt. She lifted it to see a very small piece making its way free from her body and yanked it out with a groan. Quinn's blood always healed her before, but maybe his blood wasn't as strong?

She looked up to face him and blew out a breath. "I...I'm still left with no answers, and no the meeting didn't go so well." Taking his hands into hers, she slowly moved to her room and crawled onto the bed. Staring into space as she remembered the events of tonight, she inhaled slowly and looked over at him. "First, do you remember me telling you about Kiara?"

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:23 pm

He listened as she spoke.

"Yes, you have not told me much about her but she was your Maker's special one. Engaged in I remember properly. I never got the chance to meet her before..."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:28 pm

"She died...or so we thought. Turns out she's alive and...psychotic. She killed a good friend of mine named Vincent. He was innocent, human...he didn't deserve that." She looked down at her hands, fumbling with her fingers. "It's all on the DVD."

She looked up and fought the tears from falling, so tired of crying. "Things were going okay...I guess...we were...I was, well I mean he was..." Should she tell him? She vowed truth, so truth he would get. "He was going to kiss me...I think, I mean I could be wrong. But then...she....she just attacked me out of no where and I couldn't really fight her off of me, she was way older. I thought I had it okay when I pinned her, but.." She looked back down and sighed softly, "She stabbed me with a shard of wood."

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:32 pm

"Your friend Kiara attacked you?"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:34 pm

She looked up into his eyes confused for a moment and then realized what he meant. "Oh, no...that bitch Arabella, Quinn's precious progeny. She accused me of hurting him, of...breaking his heart. Maybe I did, maybe...maybe I'm not good for anyone. Maybe I deserved it."

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:35 pm

"No one deserves to be attacked, Jessica. Did she have some reason to be angry? Do you have history?"

He held her, listening quietly.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:39 pm

"I don't even know her! It's obvious though, why she did what she did. Maybe I should just let him be happy with her, maybe she can make him happier. Maybe she won't hurt him." She didn't want to admit it but she knew Arabella loved Quinn, more than what a progeny would love their maker. She loved Quinn like Jessica did. Her words reflected in her memory, the one thing she swore she wouldn't admit until she knew for sure...She still loved him and now he knew it.

Turning her body, she rested her head on his shoulder and played with the button on his shirt. "She loves him too...maybe that's my answer."

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:45 pm

He held her close, whispering in her ear.

"Yes, perhaps she does, but that is not an excuse. Do you think he realizes it?"

He looked in her eyes again and kissed her softly.

"I can do nothing about the pain you suffered. I can only try to help you forget it."

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:48 pm

"I'm not..." Her words were cut off by his lips softly against hers. Her breath caught in her throat and she slowly opened her eyes when he pulled back. "...sure..." She finished her sentence and knew his words were genuine.

"James..." She whispered his name before pulling him back down to her lips and kissing him back. Her fingers running through his hair as her other hand clutched his shirt.

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:02 pm

"Jessica. Tonight I only have one request. I want to spent time with you. No rules, no expectations. We can just spend the time getting to know each other. How's that sound to you?"

He smiled, looking into her eyes.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:05 pm

Feeling his lips leave hers, she reluctantly opened her eyes and unclenched her fist on his shirt. Hearing his request, she nodded slowly. "I think...it sounds good." Thank god for no fang boners, it was easier to hide her slight arousal at kissing him. She moved up the bed and lifted her knees slightly as she laid her back against the headboard and pillows. "What would you like to know? Or do?"

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:08 pm

"Well maybe you could tell me about yourself more, not now, but your mortal life. I'll do that as well."

He propped himself up on his elbow, smiling at her.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:13 pm

She smiled, this was nice. Getting to know each other. "Well, what can I say really? Um..my..parents were...super strict. We had Sunday school and Church regularly. My parents didn't really allow Eden and I to watch much TV, Eden was my little sister." She smiled bigger at that, feeling a piece of her hurt and ache for the times they spent together. "Sometimes daddy would get out of hand when he drank...but he meant well I guess." She didn't want to admit she had killed him, cold and heartless as she let him die at her hands. "My mama wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, she let him do it." She shrugged and looked away from him for a moment.

"I was a punishment to Bill. He had to make a vampire to replace the one he destroyed." She still hated the fact that Brianna was not a punishment and he willingly made her, it stung.

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:41 pm

James brushed a few stray hairs from her face, smiling.

"I cannot understand how something so beautiful could be a punishment."

He kisses her softly then started speaking softly.

"As for myself, my father was also strict, though he was not a drinker. He did not approve of my lifestyle but supported the ideas I followed. I was publicly a passionate supporter and protester for the normal causes of the time. He accepted that and was glad I had a focus on something, even if it was not on my schooling. Sometimes I wonder how things might have been different if I had not decided to go out to that concert. What would have been different if I had never met HER..."

http://devotedtowriting.forumotion.com/t1794-history-concert

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:47 pm

She smiled softly and went to protest his comment when he kissed her again. She could get used to that, the kissing. It was always so sweet and tenderly, considering he was a vampire. Settling into his arms, she listened to him speak about his own past and a concert he went to where he met his maker, only he didn't know that at the time. There seemed to be more to the story, so she listened intently. Looking up at him, she smiled and asked a few questions, which he answered.

"James...I know the sun is coming up...but, if you don't mind...would you stay here with me? I'm not sure I want to be alone." She felt comfortable with him being there, being this close to him. Now she knew a bit more about him although he didn't mention how he was turned, she knew he would on his own time. Before he could answer her, she propped herself up on her elbows and lifted her chin to kiss him this time. Smiling against his lips, she looked into his eyes and laid back down on the pillows waiting for him to answer.

James Kent

Post by James Kent on Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:50 pm

Still feeling the kiss on his lips, he smiled.

"Of course I will, Jessica. I told you that I am here for you, in whatever way you need me."

He slid down, curling his arms around her and kissed her again. He looked in her eyes and fell quiet. He simply enjoyed spending the quiet time before sunrise with her, no expectations...just together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:02 am