A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Helping Bill

Brianna Jackson

Sexual Helping Bill

Post by Brianna Jackson on Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:44 pm

"Come on Bill!...Please!" Brianna snapped as she held a bottle of cold True Blood to Bill's burnt cracked lips.

She had no clue how she managed to get him home, but she had remembered a talk that she had with Jessica that she would know if Bill summoned her. But she had no idea it would be that painful, it had almost paralyzed her at one point, she had been out in the sun. The pain was immense, burning scorch marks on her skin.

She had found him in some cemetery in Shreveport, the cemetery where her grandparents were buried. Brianna knew the place very well, she often visited every Sunday to place flowers on their graves. But she had no idea why he was here, did he know someone who was buried there.

"Drink Bill!.......For Christ sake Bill!" she groaned as she deposited the still full bottle of blood on his bed side table.

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: Helping Bill

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:43 am

Bill Compton had no idea where he was, every inch of him ached with every gentle movement. Feeling his skin crack and flaked as he flexed his fingers, feeling the softness of silk beneath him. He felt like he was trapped, screaming to escape from this hell that he had created for himself.

Pain, it was the only thing that Bill could cling to, the one emotion that held him together. He could try to fight it, but he knew he would fail. There was nothing more than welcoming the one thing that kept him in place. Feeling as though every single piece of his world had been shattered with his own mistakes, his foolishness.

"Come on Bill!...Please!"

He could feel the thick liquid being forced down his throat, as it brushed past his lips. Everything screamed inside him to reject it, not wanting to be healed. As he lay there in agony, a beast of a monster screamed deep down inside him, all this havoc created by himself.

He shook his head as he could feel more blood being forced down his throat, feeling it seep and trickle down his neck, adding fuel to the fire that crept down crevices of flaked skin.

"...........K-Kiar-a" he whispered as his voice caught in the back of his throat.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:12 pm

"Please Bill...Just drink....I don't know what to do" Brianna cried.

Sitting herself down on his bed next to him, gently as she did not want to aggravate him anymore, not wishing to cause him anymore pain. Blood began to form on the rims of her eyes, brushing them away with the back of her hand smearing blood across her arm.

"Bill...Please" she pleaded again.

Where was Jessica when she needed her? Her phone still went straight to voice mail, after having left her several messages, but still nothing.

"...........K-Kiar-a"

It was then she became full alert, it was her. That woman that Jessica had talked about, the woman that died.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:43 pm

"...K-Kia-ara....." he muttered again through his cracked lips.

Pain flooded through every inch of his veins, feeling as though he had created a whole new realm around himself, blocking out all those who wished to help him. His only wish was to see her again, to see her again. Even if it was only for one last time, to tell her he loved her, how sorry he was for letting her go.

"...K-Kia-ara....." he whispered again.

Colors, shapes all blended together to create a swirl of dreams inside his mind, the day between the soil and the sky, seemed to disappear, an emptiness, a void, a heaviness. Doubts that continued to exist in his mind.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:56 pm

"...K-Kia-ara....."

Brianna didn't know what to do, he was rejecting the blood. The only thing she thought would help make him better.

Where was Jessica!

Bill was supposed to be her Maker, her father she had told her once. But where was she now? Did she not feel his pain like she did? Maybe it was because he wanted her instead of Jessica? No, she couldn't think like that. Jessica loved Bill...She had to.

But where was Jessica!

"Bill?....Bill? Its me....It's Brianna....Let me help you" she whispered.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:05 pm

Bill could hear her words, but he refused to acknowledge that someone was trying to help him, he did not want help. He just wanted to remain trapped in this casket of a still corpse for the rest of his immortal life. The pain that he was feeling was blocking out everything that fought to sink back in. His humanity that made him different from all those other vampires, a part of him that he held onto as he began his new life as a vampire.

His eyes flicked opened as his burnt eyes tried to adjust to the light surrounding him as his body had slowly begun its healing process.

"Bri-Brianna..." he whispered gently.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:11 pm

"It's me Bill....Let me help you, please. Tell me what you need and I will get it for you. Blood? Do you need human blood? I can find someone, one of your guards...Please tell me Bill" she rushed.

She turned instantly to him, forcing back the tears that threatened to start falling, she had never seen him like this, or even a vampire like this. Her knowledge of vampires didn't stretch to far, unless you count Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise in Interview With a Vampire, or Spike and Angel in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Did they exist? Brianna didn't even know vampires existed until they came out of hiding a few years ago, so it may be possible.

She would have to ask Jessica, if she ever answered her goddamn cell. What was so important that she was not here right now, helping Bill. Brianna didn't know what to do to help him. She was still learning. Maybe once Bill was better, he could teach her about being a vampire. She would like that.

"What do you want me to do Bill?" she pleaded with him again.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:19 pm

In his complete weakened state of both body and mind, he still fought to keep himself alive, even after everything that he was feeling. He could feel Brianna, his youngest progeny plead mercilessly with him, to know what he needed to make him better. He was not sure if the sun was still up, the room was cloaked in darkness only illuminated with gentle light from the bedside lamps.

"....Brianna......" he croaked again.

Swirls of everything that he wanted to say flashed through his mind, everything that he wanted to say to her. But physically, his body would not allow him to. As a puppet on stings controlled by some unknown puppeteer.

"Brianna......" he stuttered.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:26 pm

Was this normal? Heck what was normal for a vampire? Do vampires go to hospitals? If it had been one of her friends, a DVD, popcorn and chocolate would have always been the cure for a broken heart. But vampires don't eat, and he wouldn't drink the blood that she had gotten for him. She had decided then and there, she and Jessica were going to have words.

She was god knows where, leaving Brianna all alone with Bill...Was he dying? Was this how vampires died? She had never seen a vampire die?

"Bill!....You need to tell me how to fix you! I don't know what to do!...Please!" she snapped at him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:34 pm

Bill tried to force himself to speak but being forced back down into the darkness by the slowly subduing pain that still flooded him. Crippling pain from the blistering sun that still danced in glee as it admired its work that it had taken over him.

His body sunk further into what he assumed to be his own bed having recognized some of his personal possessions on the walls around him. This is where it had all started, for him and Kiara. One night of lust, having quickly developed into something a lot more than he could have ever imagined.

As he could feel her fears flood him, as a jolt of lightening had struck him, he turned gently to he, flakes of burnt skin peeling off as new skin formed in its place.

"....Rest..Brianna......Rest" he forced out through gritted teeth.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:43 pm

"....Rest..Brianna......Rest"

Rest? Really? The condition he was in and all he needed was rest? Why didn't she know that? Jessica never told her about what would happen if a vampire went out in the sun. She remembered both Jessica and Bill both being out in the sun and nothing happened to them. Having overheard a conversation Jessica and another vampire were having, Tony? Jack?...James? That was his name James.

She remembered that he and Jessica were together? She had head the name Quinn being mentioned, but had no clue as to whom he was.

"I don't know what else to do Bill....Are you dying?" she whimpered.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:50 pm

Bill's wavering strength fluctuated between lines of giving up and letting darkness succumb, but with Brianna's emotions flooding him, he could not fight the growing strength between them. He had neglected her from the moment she had come home with him. Passed her along to Jessica as he attempted to deal with his own musings. He had in a way become his own worst nightmare, images of Lorena flooded his mind.

"N-No.....I just need...to rest Brianna...I am not dying" he offered her an attempt of a smirk.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Fri Sep 13, 2013 2:03 pm

"N-No.....I just need...to rest Brianna...I am not dying"

Rest, that was all he needed. She could do that, let him rest. Turning to give a quick glance to see that all the blinds were closed and secured. She did not know how long it would take for Bill to recover back to himself fully. She never thought she would feel like this towards him, she cared for him. Maybe this was what Jessica talked about, developing some sort of mutual feelings for him. A daughter to her new father.

Was this how it was meant to be?

"You stay here...Do not go anywhere, I am going to go and find Jessica..And then I am going to get you some human blood. That might help you feel better" she instructed.

Standing from the bed, as she turned back around to see that Bill was already gone, as though he was sleeping. What had Bill done to deserve this? And this Kiara girl? Was she really worth dying for? Closing the door behind her as she headed straight for the stairs, she needed to find Jessica.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:51 am