A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Tricked Into Thinking You'll Forget

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Tricked Into Thinking You'll Forget

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:30 pm

Excruciating pain made Bill Compton clutch his slowly healing chest. He knew the end was near. The grass around him felt like a green velvet carpet spread out over the terrain. Pleading to God, he turned his gaze towards the azure sky. The sun, full and golden blinded him with its piercing rays, showcasing its sheer brilliance and aura. Memories came crushing down on him like a downpour of torrential rain that seemed to have no end.

Time stands still, frozen, as his life remained stuck on a part of his life that could never change. Frozen, standing alone as he watched his life pass before him. Memories could never be changed, remaining as the oldest statue, corroded by the changes of time. A body, a soul, a once beating heart would never change, untouchable to those who sought to create something inside a hollow man.

Bill Compton, a solider, a husband, a father...A vampire. Three parts of the man that he was grown up to be eradicated by the fangs of a new affliction thrust upon him by an unlikely chance of a need to survive. A life that once he could call his own, in charge of his own destiny. His foolishness had cost him everything that he fought to achieve, his rashness that had brought him both Jessica and Brianna into his life. His lies of trust and love, betraying both Sookie and Kiara.

The pain that was self inflicted upon him, as he graced the presence of the morning sun. His eternity wrapped in the darkness of his hollowed soul that filled him with fear of his attempt to reconcile with the species of human that he once was.

The pain that he had been feeling over the death of the one person that still held his un-beating heart, she who still remained locked away in a part of him which begged to be released fought again in an inner personal battle.

His eyes flickered open as he gazed upon his true realm, the place in time that had now become disfigured to where he truly wished to be. His personal quarters that held so many memories of him and Kiara, seemed to start to fade away into flickers of dust that scattered from his sight, his mind. Evaporated.

Nothing mattered to him, the comfort that Brianna had given him had not truly sunk in, he wished to be alone, for as long as it took for the pain to leave him, for his mind to start again. His mind had tricked him into forgetting that his body was still weak, his hunger craved for blood, wishing to quench this thirst that had grown upon him.

Hearing the voices of Brianna screech through the halls as he attempted to seek out what was causing her anxiety, but his body failing to comply with his mind as all he could do was lay there.

Brianna Jackson

Sexual Re: Tricked Into Thinking You'll Forget

Post by Brianna Jackson on Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:42 pm

Brianna had been pacing back and forth as she attempted to call Jessica for like the 100th time as it still went through to voice mail, did she not know how to answer her phone? She didn't know what to do, she was really worried about Bill. He had still not touched the blood that she had brought for him, and she didn't know how to get a human here; the guards refused to feed a vampire as it was not in their job description.

As she raised her cell to her ear, hoping that Jessica would answer; the phone went dead. Nothing.

"Jessica.....Where are you?" she whimpered.

Her head snapped instantly towards the door as she saw Jessica entering.

"Oh my god! Where have you been! I have been calling you!" she yelled.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:11 pm

She walked through the door and was yelled at by Brianna. Her thoughts were still scattered from her meeting with Quinn and then the night she spent with James. Her emotions were very high and she retaliated in defense. "What are you my mother?" She snapped and then saw Brianna's face.

"Sorry...I'm just...I'm sorry...what is it?" She hadn't spoken to Bill and still hadn't told him about Kiara...that was the last thing she wanted to do right now.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Sat Sep 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Brianna didn't know what to tell her, should she tell Jessica that she thought Bill was dying? That he was out in the sun? Willing to die? Everything was processing to fast for her mind to try and pick out a singular piece of information.

"I-It's Bill....." she whimpered ".....I tried calling you...You didn't answer....I didn't know what to do" she cried.

She was still pacing back and forth, this was all to much for her to take in. She was still a new vampire, why didn't Jessica feel his pain like she did?

"Bill....He tried to kill himself...He was in Shreveport, at the cemetery...He told me not to leave the mansion...But he was in pain, it nearly killed me...I saved him...But i think he is dying, he was all burnt....I was scared, why didn't you answer your phone!" she snapped again under worry.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:18 pm

".....I tried calling you...You didn't answer....I didn't know what to do"

"I didn't answer BECAUSE....Wait...Bill? What about Bill?" She had began to yell at her prying ways when she mentioned Bill and her heart sank. What did she know that she wasn't saying. Listening as she continued, her heart sank further and further.

"Bill....He tried to kill himself...He was in Shreveport, at the cemetery...He told me not to leave the mansion...But he was in pain, it nearly killed me...I saved him...But i think he is dying, he was all burnt....I was scared, why didn't you answer your phone!"

"He...what? You...you saved him?" Of course, their bond was broken...had been different since he lost his powers of Lilith. Kiara...she was the reason for this. Her "death" made him reach the bottom and not want to live. That bitch who killed Vincent, no telling who else...and who would have been the cause of Bill's death. She had so much blood on her hands. Her rage creeped up and she yelled at her.

"WHERE IS HE! TELL ME WHERE HE IS NOW!" She demanded of Brianna, getting really close to her face. Her fear caused her anger and she balled her fists.

Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:05 am

Brianna back slowly away from Jessica as she she got up into her face, she had never seen Jessica like this before. So angry; was Jessica angry at her? Cause she didn't get to Bill fast enough?

"He-He's up stairs..." she whispered.

Watching as Jessica sped off upstairs leaving her alone as she finally let the tears that she had been fighting back were now falling freely as she remained sat on the large staircase. Was Bill going to die?

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:24 am

She heard the location and dashed upstairs with lightning speed. Throwing the door open to his bedroom, she rushed to him. He lay on the bed, his skin still healing with burn marks and charred skin. "Oh, Bill..." She slowly and gently climbed in next to him, kneeling at his side as she took in his injuries. "You stupid, stupid man....why Bill? Why did you do this!" She felt the sting of her tears brimming her eyes. Touching the side of his face tenderly, she shook her head. "Tell me what to do..."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 am

Bill's body still ached with pain as the fire that burned through his veins was slowly beginning to settle. His skin still scorched with burned flesh that was slowly beginning to stitch back together at a slow pace. He felt the bed shift under a new weight, still in the same clothes from the previous day as they held the memories of what occurred. Flakes of skin scattered across his bed as he gently opened his eyes, adjusting to the bight lights.

"Jessica...." he smirked.

He face brightened a little as he saw her face come into view, remembering the last time they spoke. He could feel her hand rest on his cheek as he raised his own unsteady arm to touch her hand.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:40 am

He was weakened and in need of something to help him heal faster. She couldn't tell him now, not when he was like this. It only angered her more to know that bitch had been the reason he did this. She brought her free hand to her mouth and bit down on the veins in her wrists, blood coming to the surface quickly. "Drink, Bill....please just drink." She placed her wrist above his mouth and willed him to swallow. "Come on Bill, please...please just drink. Let me help you, please don't leave me. I still need you. Please..." She pleaded with him.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:47 am

"Come on Bill, please...please just drink. Let me help you, please don't leave me. I still need you. Please..."

He could hear her concern in her voice as his sight was still quite hazy, he could not fully remember a time when he was this weak. Feeling her blood pool in his mouth as she begged him to drink, he willed his fangs to drop, but they rejected his command. All he could do was drink as a human as his hand latched onto her wrist to hold it steady above his mouth as he felt her blood trickle down his throat.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:58 am

She let out a relieved sigh when she saw him holding her wrist to drink, swallowing as he did so. His skin began to heal a bit faster, his eyes did not droop as much. "That's it, Bill...that's it." She smiled and ran a hand over his forehead as he drank from her. After a while, she felt her wound close and moved her wrist from his mouth. Examining him hesitantly, she watched for signs of it working.

"How do you feel now?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:08 am

The blood flow from her wrist began to steady to a slow drip as his tongue continued to lap up her blood as with his tongue he felt the wound on her wrist stitch up as he let his head sink back into the large pillow that he had been resting on. Letting out a sigh as the open wounds that covered his exposed flesh slowly started to knit back together at a faster pace than it was before.

"...Better....Thank you Jessica" he smirked.

As he scanned his surroundings as he tried to sit himself up, but finding himself still a little weak.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:14 am

She held him back down and shook her head. "No...no you need to lie still until you're fully healed." Her anger rose a few notches and she narrowed her eyes at him.

"Why did you do this Bill? WHY? Was it because of her?? Would you rather be dead than be here for the ones who DO love you. Brianna and I need you Bill, we NEED you." She was angry with him, mainly because she knew something he didn't.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:19 am

"....Jessica..." he started.

He listened to her pleading with him, about how she and Brianna needed him. He had been selfish to put himself first, he was willing to leave them both as he faced his actions alone.

"Kiara.....She was everything to me....I betrayed her, I left her to die...I chose Lilith over her, i promised never to hurt her....I chose a false prophet over her...And now she is dead. Now I will never get the chance to say that I am sorry" he whispered.

He had blown it all, by believing in a false prophet it had cost him everything that he worked for, she had cursed him to live a life of constant regret. He had chosen her above those whom he cared for.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:34 am

Listening to him talk about how he screwed up only made her lose it quicker. She rolled her eyes and blew out an annoyed breath. "She's a bullshit liar and deserves to die." Seeing his face change as he was about to lay into her for her words she interrupted him. "She's alive Bill....ALIVE! And killing innocent people no less, she's just what I always thought she was...she's better off dead."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:41 am

"She's alive Bill....ALIVE!"

Bill's entire form froze, his face dead of all emotion. It was a lie, Jessica was lying to him. To try and make him feel better? He didn't know, his mind couldn't and wouldn't let it all sink in.

She was alive?

"Jessica!....I saw her grave! I can no longer feel her! She is dead" he cursed out, feeling his body which was still healing shake with pain "She's dead....." he whimpered.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:48 am

She nodded and stood from the bed. "We'll see about that." She left his room and went into her own, grabbing the disc from the hiding place she had. Before he could move from the bed, she was back in his room and putting the DVD in the player of his bedroom.

She turned to look at him and folded her arms across her chest. "I'll let you decide for yourself Bill..." She pressed play and moved over to the side of the room to allow him to view the video. It would also be the first time she watched it.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:57 am

"She is DEAD! Jessica!" he snapped again.

Before he could do anything else, she disappeared from his sight and soon returned with a DVD in her hand as she slipped it into the DVD player at the foot of his bed.

"I'll let you decide for yourself Bill..."

As his eyes turned to the screen as it appeared to be an office of some sort, surrounded in darkness as a figure appeared in the room. A ravenous Kiara as she began tearing up the room, clearly in search of something. He could not hear anything as he continued to watch in blankness.

She was alive!

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:18 pm

She watched him watching and started to watch the video when she couldn't take seeing Vincent die at her hand. Lowering her head she waited.....

When she looked up to see him staring at the television with a blank and frigid stance. "Bill?" Was he going to lose it on her again? She shut the TV off and watched him closely.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:22 pm

He watched in silence at his eyes remained locked on the screen, watching everything. She killed a man...An innocent. His Kiara was not the same person that he had fallen in love with. He didn't even know who it was that he was watching on the screen.

But then he knew..He knew what he had done, ripped apart everything that had been good about her. He destroyed her...Everything that he had done had led her to this, to who she was now. As the screen went dark as it ended the video, he just sat in silence, unable to take any of this in.

"What have I done?" he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:15 am