A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Message Delivered

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Message Delivered

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:47 pm

“Your Majesty, we've secured the woman you requested. She is in cell 3”

She was here

Kiara Griffen was locked away in the cell in the basement downstairs, secured away from all others than himself. He knew that what he was doing was wrong, keeping her locked away; but it was for her safety.

To protect her

He was doing the right thing....Wasn't he?

He had been sat in his office, debating on his back tactic on how to approach her; the video of how he last saw her fresh in his mind. A savage beast locked behind a cage, she was under 24 surveillance but yet he could not find the strength to watch the security footage of when she was brought in.

But he knew that he had to see her, he had to see Kiara again, even if she could not remember him. He still felt this pull towards her; as he closed down his blank screen he heard the front door to the mansion close as Jessica called out his name. As he stood from behind his desk as he headed towards the door to greet Jessica, opening the door to see Jessica standing in the great hall.

"Is everything alright Jessica?" he questioned.

Knowing that he had other current matters to attend to, Jessica needed him.

Sexual Re: Message Delivered

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:53 pm

She knocked on his door and heard him turn to face her as she entered slowly. Her brain was still sort of fuzzy from whatever it was that she had drank in that bottle. She hadn't seen James in a few days either, which made her worry. She looked down at her hands and then back up at him.

"I just needed to talk to you about some things...but before anything is said I just want a promise that you won't like fly off the handle or anything."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:57 pm

He frowned heavily as he heard her remark about not flying off the handles, as he extended his arm as an open invitation to his office as he followed her in. Closing the door behind them as he did, he guided her towards a chair opposite his desk as he sat in the vacant seat next to her.

"Jessica, how can I promise to not fly off the handle as you put it if I do not know what it is that you wish to tell me?" he quizzed.

He began to wonder what it was that she was not telling him, what was she hiding? She had never been this evasive from him before.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:05 pm

Once she was seated she listened to his question and sighed. "Well, Bill let's face it...what I have to say I'm pretty sure will either piss you off in some way or freak the hell out. And in the event it doesn't, great...but I can't take chances since the last...time....anyway..."

She shook her head as not to finish her statement and looked up at him. "Do you promise?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:10 pm

Bill reached over and took her hand into his own, holding her hand with his own. What was so serious that she was delaying in telling him?

"Jessica, I promise I will not 'freak the hell out'...But you need to tell me what is worrying you? Has something happened? Is there something wrong with Brianna?" he continued to quiz her further.

He needed to know what had happened, he could not fully feel Jessica, their bond was not as strong as it had once been.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:15 pm

She looked down at his hand holding hers and smiled. Shaking her head no to answer his question about Brianna, she started the story.

"Well, to make an awfully long and um...interesting story short....I helped Quinn with something and he had a message for you. You saw the footage of what she did to Vincent. Vincent was like a father to him.." She smiled, "Shoot, he was like a grandpa to me sometimes. I loved him too. Anyway, he said..."

She closed her eyes to remember his words...then opened them to look at him and began.

"Tell him I will not violate his home to obtain her but that I want to look in her eyes once before she dies. If I find her first, I will grant him the same courtesy. Explain to him that this is far beyond personal vengeance and will be settled before things are done. Whatever has happened to her has made her very resilient against normal methods, so I will have to be creative."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:20 pm

"......I see" he whispered.

So John Quinn was trying to capture her also, but now it seemed that he had missed his chance. And perhaps it was a good thing that he was onto her sooner rather than later. He gazed softly into Jessica's eyes as he held both of her hands in his own.

"Jessica, I am not commanding you as your Maker, but I am asking this off you. Not as your Maker, but as-as your father. I know that that recently I have given you doubt to trust my judgement, but I need you to keep an open mind, I need you to trust me. Can you do that?" he pleaded with her.

If Bill was going to have any hope in saving Kiara, he needed Jessica's trust that what he was doing was the right thing.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:24 pm

That....was unexpected. She furrowed her brows and tilted her head slightly. "Okay...um, I guess. I mean what's going on? You seem...unaffected by what I said. Are you okay?" She was now hesitant on what he had planned. What was she already dead and he killed her? Her mind stopped at that, could it be?

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:31 pm

"Come with me" he instructed.

He knew that Jessica was unsure of what he was doing, but he knew that he was risking everything just by allowing Jessica to know that she was here, locked away from sight. But he hoped that he knew Jessica better than that. That she would keep his secret.

He led her down the concrete basement stairs as he was greeted by Stefan whom Bill had instructed guard the door, and have a set routine of guards always on standby. He had ordered that only he be allowed to enter and that no other should enter without his company.

"Stand guard at the top of the stairs, you know what to do" he instructed Stefan.

"Your your Majesty" giving a swift bow as he took his position at the top of the stairs.

Bill turned to Jessica as he could still see her unsure of what was happening.

"I need your word Jessica...I need your trust. Do I have it?" he asked.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:43 pm

She followed him, confused at where she was going. She said nothing, just followed him down to the basement where nothing was stored but old things and cobwebs. Seeing Stefan, her brow cocked and she knew this was something big.

"Bill?" She asked as he turned to face her and asked if he had her trust. She swallowed and looked down the stairs, unable to see anything. Looking back at him, she let out a soft breath. "Yes...you do."

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:48 pm

"Then I am going to need you to not raise your voice...She has not had any human contact since she was brought in" he spoke as though he was preparing her.

He opened the door as he led into the basement, an eerie silence fell inside the room as he closed the door behind him and made sure that it was thoroughly locked behind them. As the steel bars were made from pure silver, he pulled on a thick black pair of gloves as he guided Jessica towards cell 3.

"Do you still trust me now?" he questioned her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:54 pm

She had faded in and out of slumber for the past few hours. The drugs kept her sedated enough that she wasn't lashing out but their pain numbing abilities were starting to fade. Bound, gagged and blindfolded she looked like a very creepy P.O.W. Her hair was a mess from when she'd been tackled to the floor and her clothes had provided very little in the way of protection.

Her legs, fully bare but bound at the knees and ankles were starting to sport some nice bruises, her shorts and blouse were wrinkled and slightly dirty. Her arms were bound behind her back; her write wrist bound to her left elbow and her left wrist bound to the right elbow. There were black fabric ties around her arms and most of her chest. What looked like a shock collar around her neck, rigged to trigger if she stepped outside the boundaries of the cell.

The gag around her mouth was a large leather strap that covered her from just below her nose down to her chin. The blindfold was equally effective, covering her eyes from just above the eyebrows down to the bridge of her nose.

Her breathing was slow, deliberate, like she was doing her best to remain calm. Tucked into the corner of the cell, her back to the wall, legs tucked by her side, head resting on the wall she didn't look like the menace she and everyone else knew she was.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:01 pm

She cautiously looked at Bill as he pulled on black gloves and her eyes widened a bit. "I uh...guess?" She saw him smile slightly and then led her down the rest of the stairs. The bottom of the stairs smelt of death, blood and...something else. The stale air, very hot because of little circulation, gave it a foul smell she didn't like.

When she cut the corner and looked right, she saw a cage in the corner and her jaw dropped, eyes wide like saucers. Anger surged through her for what she had done and she rushed to the cage, grabbing the bars as she let out a growl. Quickly followed by a shrill scream as the bars burned her hands, she released them and looked through them at the sight before her. She looked horrible, weakened maybe and close to death possible.

"You sorry excuse for a living creature. I trusted you, we all did...and now look at you. Look at the monster you've become. You deserve everything you get."

She spat out at the girl she once considered a great friend.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:08 pm

Before Bill could react Jessica had already lunged towards the silver bars, as he attempted to pull her off as the silver burned through her skin.

"JESSICA STOP!" he growled.

Having to force-ably remove her from the cell bars before she inflicted any more damage on herself. As he held her back from attacking once again, thankful that she could not enter without a authorization code.

"Jessica..Jessica look at me!" he forced he to face him as she practically frothed at the mouth.

This was wrong, it was the wrong thing to do. He had acted rash and this was the outcome, he had been foolish to think that allowing Jessica to know that Kiara was here, under the same roof at her.

"She is sick...She needs my help to get better. Do you understand? I am trusting that you tell no one that she is here...Not even Quinn...I need you to keep this a secret!" he whispered with a hidden plea.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:19 pm

Kiara heard voices and it took her a while to recognize either of them. One, a female was clearly pissed off and it took her a moment to remember who this was.

Jessica.

What on earth was she pissed off about? She had Quinn, she clearly had Bill's undivided attention. She was spoiled and looked after, not discarded like she'd been. Why would Jessica be angry? But then it dawned on Kiara why. Jessica was angry because of Vincent. Knowing Quinn he had gotten Jessica to channel all this "righteous" anger at her. She would sigh if she could but the gag was in the way. So be it. Kiara was used to people hating her for things she couldn't control, Jessica was no loss.

The second voice sparked anger in her. It was Bill. How dare he claim to care for her when he treats her just like Russell had? She was caged like a wild beast, something to be tamed and made obedient. Her initial anger turned soon into indifference. She thought she'd come back and feel the burning emotions for Bill but now all she felt was a vast emptiness. How foolish she'd been to expect anything more of a vampire. He'd discarded a poor child, of course he would discard her as well. She was but a trinket to be used when he felt like it, then tossed aside when he grew bored.

She could feel the feral blood inside her itch and as she slightly moved her fingers and wiggled her toes she knew if she wanted to, if she focused she could break free. At least to remove the infernal gag because that was just degrading.

"She is sick...She needs my help to get better..."

Kiara stopped. Had she heard correctly? Bill thought she needed his help? She actually laughed through the gag. That statement was so ironic and late in the game it brought tears of amusement to her covered eyes. Oh Bill. Always one to think he could fix everything. Could he not see his help was months too late? She had needed him that night when his baby vampires had come to kill her, not after she'd become a monster. So amused she was she made up her mind.

She slowly began to move her limbs, contorting almost in a rather grotesque way. She had already tested the limits of her body so bending her arms and legs in ways they shouldn't bend was not a problem. It hurt, but she knew she'd survive. Soon her legs were free and as soon as she slipped her right arm out of the binds she tore off the rest of the ties.

With arms and legs free she removed the gag and blindfold and shook her head like she was waking from a restorative nap.

"Did you really think you could honestly keep me here Bill? Russell tried that once and he had me ten times as drugged and glamoured and even he failed" she said casually.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:28 pm

She heard Bill's voice but couldn't stop looking at Kiara. She had a look of indifference as if she could care less about who she hurt and what she did. Always the victim. This time, she would not feel sorry for her.

"She is sick...She needs my help to get better. Do you understand? I am trusting that you tell no one that she is here...Not even Quinn...I need you to keep this a secret!"

At that she whipped her head towards him and stepped back from his grasp. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?? You want to rehabilitate her? Bill, you can't just fix her like a broken doll. She needs to be put down! It's like Old Yeller, sometimes there is no going back or fixing things. She is too far gone, she doesn't care, she--"

Her words were cut off by the voice of Kiara. It sounded bored, uncaring, cold. She growled and turned to face her, moving towards the bars and shaking her head. "You cold, uncaring bitch. You just don't give a damn who you hurt do you?? Vincent...why him! WHY?"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:36 pm

Bill knew there was no reasoning with Jessica, especially when she was like this. Still unable to control her emotions. He winced as he turned his head to see that Kiara had broken free of all chains that had restrained her once before.

"Did you really think you could honestly keep me here Bill? Russell tried that once and he had me ten times as drugged and glamoured and even he failed"

He turned to Kiara as he tried to hold Jessica from attacking her again, but knew that he was no longer holding back the once young vampire. She was stronger, faster than he once remembered.

"I am not Russell Edgington, But I will do what I have to. To keep you down, from hurting yourself and others" he spoke softly to her, knowing that this was not truly her, this was something else that he was fighting with. Kiara was still in there...Somewhere.

"Jessica! She is still in there somewhere! Listen to me, she is the woman that i was going to marry..The women that I love...Now I need you to stop and listen to me!" he ordered Jessica.

Only to be forced aside as Jessica thrust past him to stand before the cage once again;

"You cold, uncaring bitch. You just don't give a damn who you hurt do you?? Vincent...why him! WHY?"

"JESSICA! STOP!" he growled at her only for his order to fall upon deaf ears.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:48 pm

Kiara rolled her eyes. As casually as possible she walked to the bars and brought her hands to wrap around two bars. Like pulling wings from a dragonfly she wrenched the bars free from the cell. She tossed aside the silver bars and slipped out from the newly made opening.

She walked up to Jess and spoke surprisingly calmly.

"Oh yes, and you care about who you hurt Jessica. Tell me, did you know that truck driver you drained when you were newly turned had a wife and kids? Oh lets not forget Hoyt whom you glamoured away. Then there was Jason who you used as your boy toy before you moved to Quinn. But how did you care for Quinn? By sleeping with the newest vampire in your repertoire" she said casually with a smile. "Yes I know about him. Wasn't exactly hard to find since they kept video records of every room at that vampire camp"

She inclined her head. "But you're right. Shame on me for trying to survive. For being so deep into my own insanity I forgot whom I was punching. Shame on me for crawling through the very fires of hell to return to a vampire who let a 2 yr old girl be slaughtered by vampires, not to mention the same vampire who made a army of baby vampires and turned them loose on his cancer riddled fiance" she said, again with a calmness she didn't feel.

She then went the extra step and did a very regal bow to Bill. "You'll have to forgive me your majesty. I am not dressed to speak to you, but I would like to give you some advice if I may" she said before facing Bill. "If you're going to have pets, take better care of them. Or at least kill them properly when you grow bored. It's the most humane thing to do"

She then looked at them both, again that vast emptiness inside her. They were vampires. It wasn't in their nature to care for the living. They couldn't understand the complexities of life when death no longer applied. "If it's all the same to both of you I'll be taking my leave now. My treatment will fade soon and I would hate for all those good soldiers who captures me to die because their Boss was stupid enough to have me kidnapped"

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:03 pm

She narrowed her eyes at Kiara and watched her remove the bars with such ease. What the hell was she, the hulk? She would not show fear, she would remain unmoved by her sudden newfounded strength. Then she started speaking...and her fist curled. Her nails dug into her palm so fiercely she could smell her own blood and feel the warmth of it leaking down her palm. Her jaw clenched in anger as she stood there and took it.

"And you're any better? You act like a bitch in heat when there's a new dick in town and whore around no matter the cost, no matter the hurt. At least I can love, at least I love people. My love life is none of your concern. NONE!"

She backhanded her...hard. Using every bit of might she had, she watched her spin around and lunged at her, grabbing her throat and squeezing with all her might. "WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!"

She banged her head against the cement floor, all of her anger from the words she spoke, all of her hurt from Vincent nearly dying, everything...taken out on this monster beneath her.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:13 pm

What was this? War of the females? This was not what Bill had been expecting where he had reunited the two women in his life. He already had Stefan on standby ready for when it became to much for Bill to handle. Having to seperate the two of them was going to need more than what he had, even with his superior age and strength.

Turning swiftly to Kiara as he forced himself to hide the hurt as the words that she spoke that hurt him more than he realized.

"You were never my pet Kiara....You are my fiance!" he whispered hurtfully at her, knowing that his words were not getting through to her.

Before he could act Jessica and attacked Kiara before he could physically move.

"Jessica! I thought I had your word!" he snapped at Jessica.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:38 pm

Kiara rubbed her jaw. Jessica could hit, but not as hard as Jessica thought she could. Maybe it was the drugs, or the feral blood but after a few seconds of rubbing her jaw the pain was gone.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST DIE!"

Kiara quirked a brow. Well if the little princess wanted her to die...

Kiara looked around and her gaze fell back to the two silver bars she'd broken off the jail cell. Picking one up and using its now serrated jagged tip she trust it into her own chest, just below her ribs right where her stomach should be. She made a rather large gaping hole, enough for a hand to go through before she tossed the bar aside.

With the calmness of a monk she reached in with her right hand and dug inside her own chest cavity. It took her a few moments before she found was she was looking for.

In the most grotesque of ways she pulled out from that gaping hole her still beating heart. Blood and gore splattered down her front as she pulled it free from the veins, arteries and muscles that held it inside her chest. She then held her heart in her hand, seeing it beat feebly a few times before she casually threw it at Jessica's feet.

"If I don't know how to love... then tell me why I didn't stay dead the night your maker left me to die at the hands of his vampires? Why did I experiment on myself on the off chance I could come to this state and find but one person who gave a shit? Do not speak to me about love little girl. You had the love of a wonderful man and threw it away for a fling. The love of a kind human and threw it away for sex. You have a vampire father who cares so deeply he willed away his fortune to you long before this night. The love of a tiger that risked it all, including himself to see you smile" she said in a steady voice, watching her eviscerated heart stop beating on the cold ground.

"You think your little two week stint in vampire camp gives you authority to judge me? Try spending three years being forced to eat live children for the amusement of others, of having men fuck you and impregnate you only to have your so called master force you to abort the children time and time again" she took a step closer to Jessica "I know the monster I am Jessica. I've never pretended to be otherwise. My only mistake in life was putting my faith in people who did nothing but disappoint me. I pray you never get to experience my hell Jessica. I pray your Maker and your lover keep you in this shiny world you live in, free of all that is dark and scary"

She took a few steps back, the hole in her chest now healed. "I needed your help when I was dying  William Compton.... and you shone in your absence" She turned to look at him. "Sophie needed your help and well... you know what happened to her. Stop making promises you cannot keep" she said before she began to walk out of that basement, having no desire to remain with them.

Last edited by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:55 pm

She watched the scene unfold before her like some sort of weird fucked up horror movie. Her jaw dropped as she removed her own heart and threw it down by her feet. She looked down and then back up as her own chest seemed to heal. She took a step back, semi afraid of whatever she had become.

Her words were like a dagger to her own heart, slowly cutting its way through. She took a step back at each blow, her eyes filled with crimson tears from the pain she was inflicting with just her words. Shaking her head to try not to believe it but it was all true, all of it. She swallowed the lump that wouldn't go down and looked over at Bill when she mentioned her maker. She was a disappointment, she was not worthy of any man's love. She deserved this. She killed those fairy girls and they were innocent. She was no different than the girl standing before her and it was then she realized....all the anger towards Kiara, it was all towards her own self.

Her back met the wall as she realized she had been walking backwards. Before Kiara could speak again, she sped out of the basement and into the night. Her anger now focused on her own self and how fucked up of a person she was.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:03 pm

"JESSICA!....JESSICA!" he called out after her as she sped from the basement, leaving him and Kiara alone.

The moment that Jessica left them both alone, he had never felt anything like this before. He had witnessed something so horrific, her beating heart lay on the floor as his own heart joined it.

"Is that what you want!" he snarled at Kiara.

He knew that he Kiara's attention as she turned just before she was about to exit the basement. Knowing that this was his only chance to do something.

"I hurt you, I know I did! And there is nothing that I can do to change that. I made vampires, but it was not to hurt you...I made a mistake and I can't apologize enough..But let me help you. Let me make you better"

His fangs dropped as he slid his fangs into his wrist as blood pooled in his mouth as he offered his wrist to Kiara, knowing that once she would have needed it. Desired it.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:09 pm

She froze and turned around. For a split second she thought of lunging at the blood. Her body needed it, otherwise she would become a monster. She knew it but then, everything she'd been bottling up came to the surface and all she could do was weep.

Tears came out of her eyes despite her blank expression not changing. "You know... this is the one time I wish you could glamour this all away" She shook her head as she watched his wound close itself up.

"Save your blood....Me drinking it now... would be pointless. Either way I am the monster Russell created, and only death's sharp scythe will ever change that"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:19 pm

He reached out to touch her, but in an instant she withdrew from him. He had never seen her like this before, so broken, so defeated.

"If I could take away your pain I would...Make you forget everything...Me...Us. But I can't....But let me help you Kiara...Let me try to make things better. That is all I ask" he whispered.

He knew this was the only chance he was going to get, to try and help her. To make things right again.

"Let me protect you...Let me help you" he whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:49 pm