A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Message Delivered

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Message Delivered

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:25 pm

She wrapped her arms around herself. "Like you protected Sophie? Like....like you promised before you'd protect me?" she asked as she turned her head and looked at him.

She seemed to be struggling with herself, like part of her wanted to attack and part of her didn't want to.

"I'm beyond help Bill... even you must see that"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:28 pm

All he wanted to do was to reach out and touch her, but he knew that she would not allow it. At this moment he wanted his old Kiara back, to the way that she was. But she was so far out of reach that he knew that it may be impossible.

"Let me help you Kiara....All I want to do is help you" he whispered again.

Impossible it may be, but that doesn't mean he wasn't going to stop trying.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:30 pm

She shook her head and turned around. She hated the tiny part of her that wanted to go to him. To pretend all was right with the world and he was her knight in shining armor. But she knew better. He was a vampire. He would discard her for the next interesting thing he found.

"No..." was all she said as she began to walk away up to the stairs.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:40 pm

"No..."

He watched her ascend the stairs as he knew that he had no option. He had to do it, a pain formed in his chest as he watched turn from him. But he had no choice...He had to do it. She had left him no choice. It was the only option, he could not let her leave, to cause harm to herself or innocent people. That is not what the Kiara that he loved would have wanted.

"STEFAN!..........TAKE HER DOWN!" he ordered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:43 pm

Kiara paused for a split second as someone from the top of the stairs appeared. It all happened so fast she didn't register what happen until much later.

There was a loud gunshot and a piercing, burning sensation in her head. Stefan had shot her directly between the eyes. Everything went black in an instant and she fell back. She didn't register Bill's cry, or the thud her body made. The last thing she saw, was a pair of determined eyes and a grin on a face forever etched in her mind.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:40 pm