A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hidden Secret

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Hidden Secret

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:37 am

~~~~ Several Hours Later ~~~~

Bill's fists wrapped around Stefan's throat as he could feel his lungs trying to force that one last attempt to fill his airways with the oxygen that Bill had been depleting him off. His face now a crimson red as he tried to bat away Bill's hands. But with every attempt that Stefan made to try and escape his grasp, Bill's strength only grew. The veins's in his neck thumping like small drums on the palm of his hand. Sweat trickling down his brow, Stefan would not last much longer, his body cried for air, for salvation; that Bill would make him plead...

"I...Gave...You...One...Instruction" Bill sneered through his fangs as they cut into his lower lip.

But Stefan could not respond, what energy he had left had was trying to fight the dark mist that had descended upon his eyes at its final attempt to draw him into darkness.

"What was that!" he sneered again.

Bill dropped Stefan to the floor with a thud as he collapsed into a heap as gushes of air filled his lungs as he spluttered and coughed as he tried to take this moment to savor this, not knowing when it would happen again.

"You disobeyed my orders Stefan! I told you to take her DOWN! NOT TO KILL HER!" he growled.

Stefan still on the floor, unable to fully move as he tried to string a sentence together;

"Y-y-you...tolf...told me to 'take her down'" he spluttered.

"You disobeyed my orders! To weaken her! To stop her from leaving!" he continued to growl.

Bill's hands balled in his hair as he tried to assess the situation; she was gone. Stefan had killed the woman that he loved.

"YOUR FIRED! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME! I WILL TELL YOUR EMPLOYER OF YOUR DISMISSAL! NOW GET THE FUCK OUT!" Bill cursed.

Without a word, Stefan hobbled to his feet as he fumbled to the door, without a word to Bill. He left silently with his tail between his legs.

Without another word from Bill, he turned and headed straight through to the kitchen. Exiting from the side door, as he remained on full alert for anyone that followed him. The night was dark and eerie, silent as the guards continued their patrol of the main entrance as he sulked away into the tree line behind his property.

The tree branched broke beneath his weight as he edged deeper and deeper into the trees, cloaked and shrouded in darkness as the moon's light faded from his sight. No one would follow him, no one would know where to go.

As he found what he was looking for; a world war 2 shelter that had been built by an ancestor of Bill Compton's; covered thick with mud and leaves; undetectable to anyone other than Bill himself. He had not told anyone about this, it was not on the property listings as ever existing. It was only by chance that Bill had found it.

Unlocking the hatch as he took one last glance around to make sure that he was not followed as he entered and closed the large steel door behind him and locked it. As he was once again met with darkness as he descended the concrete steps to a lower level. It had been the best place to use....To keep those out and to keep those in.

He was meet with another large steel door that even he would find a difficult challenge to open, it would take sometime for even one stronger than he to open. As he pulled out a key and opened the door as he closed the door instantly behind him.

And there she was....Kiara.

Sleeping; under the influence of a heavy sedative that would keep her at bay for several hours at most.

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Hidden Secret

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:46 am

The last few hours had been a haze of pain, blood and gore. Stefan's shot had gone in cleanly between her eyes but exited rather messily at the back of her head. The bullet had taken a nice chunk of brain and bone out with it, leaving Kiara with a gaping hole.

Now, several hours later she lay on a tiny mattress inside a bunker. Her previously bloody clothes now gone, leaving just her pale cold skin behind. Despite the massive damage to her head it had already begun to heal at an astonishing rate. All that was left after hours of resting were one bright raw spot between her eyes, and another raw spot behind her head, currently bald as the skin continued to repair itself.

Only now could her full physical condition be assessed. She was skinny, much skinnier than she'd ever been before; with her ribs and hip bones showing. Her body would twitch even with the sedatives as synapses in her brain slowly were rebuilt. Once or twice her eyes would open and with dilated pupils she'd stare into nothingness only to have her eyes close again and return her to her near death state.

Even the large hole she'd carved out previously to toss Jessica her heart was nothing more than a tiny sliver of raw skin beneath her ribs.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:54 am

Bill was still a little disheartened at Kiara's physical state as he made sure that the door was locked fully behind him as he turned to a fridge that he had brought down himself. Crouching down as he looked inside and pulled out a sandwich that he knew once was Kiara's favorite and a carton of some pineapple and grapefruit drink.

He turned to see that she was slowly starting to wake which was on schedule as he had given her the dose several hours ago, she would soon be due another one.

"I know you are still weak, but you need to eat Kiara" he whispered.

Crouching down beside the bed as he held the wrapped sandwich and carton in his other hand.

"Eat...You will feel much better" he offered as he placed the sandwich next to her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:02 am

Everything was hazy. She groaned and suddenly brought her shaking hands up to her head as pain split her skull. For a second she felt sick solely from the pain and her labored breathing showed just how close she'd been to being fully sick all over the bed.

Someone was talking, it was taking her a while to process the words and voice.

"Eat...You will feel much better"

Who...who was speaking? Things didn't make a lick of sense as she opened her eyes and found herself in near darkness.

"w-where...." she began, her voice feeble and weak before she hissed as another wave of pain hit her head. At least she knew she was still alive which she had to admit disappointed her just a bit.

With tremendous effort she rolled over so she wasn't facing the wall anymore and instead found herself face to face with a man. Slowly the gears of her mind turned as she connected face with name with memories.

"Bill...." she said, telling herself she was right in her assessment of who this person was. Her eyes darted all over the place like a cornered animal and her hands shook violently. She wrapped her arms around her own chest to keep herself from shaking. She felt weak, very weak and lethargic.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:13 am

"Bill...."

Bill nodded as he reached out to tuck a stray lock of her hair behind her ear as he once again felt how cold that she was, his skin far more paler than usual as he pulled a thick blanket over her to shield her from the cold that radiated the room.

"Drink this...It will make you feel better" he reassured her.

He found a glass behind him as he poured half a glass of the drink as he tried to help her to raise her head to drink. Hoping that this in someway would give her some strength to be able to talk and eat.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:18 am

Still shaking she felt him slowly help her sit up. She had to close her eyes for a moment as the whole room spun and her stomach lurched.

Something cool was pressed to her lips and she could smell something fruity, like citrus. Her parched throat starving for anything liquid she gingerly drank it and it tasted like the most wonderful thing ever. She couldn't even remember the last time she'd eaten or drank, the night spent at her home with the peach vodka felt like lifetimes ago.

She opened her eyes, still looking a bit clammy but at least now in no danger of passing out.

"w-where....where did you bring me?" she asked, her voice a bit more steadier than before but still weak.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:26 am

"w-where....where did you bring me?"

He waited for her to completely finish her drink as he placed the empty glass on the floor next to his feet.

"An old shelter on my estate, no one knows it exists apart from me...It will keep you safe from others out there that wish you harm" he whispered.

Taking hold of her sandwich he held it out to her and placed it in her hand.

"Please eat....It's your favorite" he encouraged her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:32 am

She looked at the sandwich and her stomach cramped. It wanted food but she knew better. If she scarfed down that sandwich her stomach would lurch and she'd be sick again.

She reached with he right hand to the sandwich, her hand trembling as she tore off a small piece of the bread, something to ease her stomach into food.

But one question burned in her mind. "W-why...bring me here?" she asked. Her memories were still hazy but she clearly remembered him shouting for her to be put down.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:44 am

He hoped that she would wait until she was a lot stronger to be asking such questions, but he knew better than to deflect her to another time.

"Quinn will be looking for you, there will be others out to kill you. And I cannot take that chance that they will succeed. This place is hidden very well and it will practically impossible for them to find you...Stefan, the one whom shot you believes you to be dead. I believe that he is in works with John Quinn. So be safe, he needed to believe that you were dead Kiara" he finished.

If it were true that Stefan was working with Quinn, that Quinn would receive the message that she was dead. He needed everyone to believe that she was gone, he would act if the time arose but only he and Kiara would know the truth.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:47 am

She listened while slowly tearing bites out of the sandwich. The food was helping her a bit. She didn't feel as lethargic as before and her shaking hands were settling down.

"but.....why?" she asked, looking at Bill through the dim light in this room. She couldn't understand why now he was wanting to help her. It didn't make sense to her.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:59 am

There was so many answers to her question, but there was only one that he could pull out of the list that would explain his actions.

"I have done a lot of things in my life that I can never atone for...But I want to help you, like you once helped me. There has been too much that has happened between us to go back to how we were...But maybe we could be friends, and because of that I want to help you. Get your old life back to how it was, before I entered it"

He had dreamed that there could be a way back for them, but right now it seemed too bleak to see a future for them both.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:08 pm

She lowered her head as she listened. Part of her had been so eager to blame him for everything. But now... could she really blame him for her own actions? He hadn't forced her to experiment on her body. He hadn't created the monster...that was Russell's gift to her. He may not have been there when she was in the hospital dying, but she had already been on death's door before that.

She slowly shook her head. "this....is my fault. I...shouldn't have fought death so hard... now...now I've made myself into something terrible" she said softly, setting her hands down on her lap.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:15 pm

He reached out and placed his hand upon her's, knowing that he had a part in what he did to her, made her become what she was now. He knew this, but now he was going to do everything that he could to help her.

"I promise...That I am going to help you, I am going to make you better. No matter how long it takes, I will make you better" he promised her.

He placed a finger under her chin to make her eyes raise to meet his own.

"I promise you, I am going to do anything and everything that it takes.....Trust me, I will make this all go away"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:18 pm

She smiled sadly "Oh Bill...you can't just make this go away... you can't undo the damage I've done... the people I've killed" she said softly. All she wanted was to regain her strength and go home, go back to her drugs so she could regain some normality and take care of little Sophie.

She blinked. That reminded her that Bill didn't know Sophie was alive. She wasn't sure if she should mention it. Already Jessica had proven irrational over Kiara pretending to be dead, what would Bill do if he knew Sophie was alive but beyond his reach?

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:29 pm

"I may not be able to undo all of what you did...But I can make things a little better...Now eat your food, there is more in the fridge should you want any more...Is there anything else that you need?" he questioned.

He knew that the bunker was not full suitable for permanent living, but there was a shower fitted that Bill had installed several years ago as a bunker for himself and Jessica should the need ever arise. But Kiara's needs came first.

"To make you more comfortable?" he answered seeing her frown.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:34 pm

She shook her head slowly, setting aside half the uneaten sandwich and just laying back down. She didn't even mind the fact she was totally naked with him, or that when she draped her arm over her stomach she could feel her own ribs.

"You know... all I ever wanted for the past few weeks... was to not die alone... " she whispered as she looked up at him. "now... I just hope I can die at all" she said sadly.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:45 pm

"You want to know something?"

Sitting down on the edge of the bed as he held his head in his hands as the pulled and curled at his hair.

"When Jessica told me....That you had died" he whispered "I had never felt anything like it before...I could no longer feel you, it was as though you were never apart of me...But that was my fault. I made the wrong decision....But now maybe I can make things better for you...I am going to help you no matter what it takes" he whispered again.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:51 pm

She shuddered and turned over, her head starting to hurt again and she didn't want to put pressure on the back on her head.

"you once told me I wasn't broken....there were just cracks that needed to be patched. How do you intend to fix me now when theres pieces missing?" she whispered, trying very hard not to speak loudly so she didn't make herself hurt more.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:58 pm

He listened to her, it was true he did once say that there was cracks that just needed to be patched, but there was more then cracks now. Could it even be possible to fix them now?

"By doing something that I didn't do before...By being there for you when I wasn't when you needed me the most...I am going to be strong for you, when you can't...To be beside you when you need to cry or when your hurt. I am going to be your friend. I am going to help you, even if you don't want it...Your going to get it" he smirked a little.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:03 pm

She let out a soft sigh. All she had ever wanted, even if just for a moment was for someone else to have to be strong. She was tired of carrying her burdens around and tired of being disappointed whenever she put her confidence in someone. But dare she hope now that Bill would keep his word? Would he actually be there when she needed him the most? or would something else that was shiny and vampiric distract him yet again?

"I'm tired Bill....tired of being made to hope...only to see my hope be shattered"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:11 pm

"I know" he whispered "Give me some time, I will earn your trust again. I will prove myself to you" he reassured her.

Searching out a blanket as he pulled it up to cover her naked body, knowing that it was a lot colder in here than it was outside. But being cold was something that she would soon forget about once he had gotten her a few things to make her more comfortable.

"Get some sleep...I shall be back in a few hours. I will being you some things to make you more comfortable, some clothes. It will make this a lot better for you...I promise" he smirked.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:17 pm

She nodded, the blanket a welcome comfort to her chilled body. She remained silent for a short while. Her head was still throbbing a bit, thinking was hard and painful. She had to clutch the blanket with her hand to keep it from trembling.

"Bill....I....I don't blame you for forgetting" she began, not even sure what she was saying or why but perhaps her still damaged brain needed to let go "I...I was a horrible woman to you... just like Jessica said" she whispered. "once...once I'm better....I'll leave.. I won't darken your steps again"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:26 pm

Once she was better; she wanted to leave him...She wanted to leave him once she was better. Was that the right thing for the both of them? They had both caused each other so much pain for them to go back to how they truly were once before...Before any of Lilith happened.

"If that is what you wish" he whispered dryly.

Inside he was screaming to let out how he truly was feeling, but right now was not the time. She was still to weak for him to truly to tell her.

"But know this...I don't want you to leave, but I will not stop you if you wish to leave"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:32 pm

She hissed and curled up. She felt like someone had hit her with a jolt of electricity. Her head throbbed again and she felt a weird bout of strength, not feeling weak at all, but restless. Maybe this was still part of the feral blood inside her.

"You....you deserve happiness...." she said between gritted teeth. "h-happiness....with s-someone...who isn't broken" she finished, sitting up and holding herself. She felt the urge to jump and run, to do something to sate the restlessness inside her. And a small part of her, a part she loathed wanted to fuck something, to sate the hollow feeling in her soul with momentary pleasure.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:39 pm

"Maybe this isn't the right time to talk about this...Rest, things may seem better tomorrow" he stood up from the bed.

Turning to make sure that Kiara was still well covered with the thick woolen blanket.

"I shall return in a few hours with some of your things"

Heading towards the fridge as he pulled out another carton of the drink that he knew that she liked and poured her another glass and placed it on the table next to the small bunk.

"Drink, it helps"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:01 pm