A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Hidden Secret

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Hidden Secret

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:44 pm

She began to pant heavily. She shut her eyes tightly as her whole body vibrated. She felt anger, lust, barbarism prick at her conscience.

"B-bill....l-leave... be-before...I....I hurt....y-you" she stammered, clutching the blanket to her chest as well as her knees. She was rocking back and forth, struggling with herself. The feral blood wanted to hurt him, to make him pay for all her misery. The little rational part of her didn't want to hurt him. She knew hurting him wouldn't fix anything.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:57 pm

Bill could see that she was starting to tremble and her breathing becoming heavier and labored as he swiftly turned back to her.

"B-bill....l-leave... be-before...I....I hurt....y-you"

Speeding over to her as he used all of his strength to hold her down to the bed, but even with all of his vampire strength, he was still struggling to keep her stable, hearing grunts that sounds like barks pass her lips as he continued to hold her down.

"No!....Stay with me Kiara...Fight it! FIGHT IT!" he bellowed.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:03 pm

She groaned in pain, struggling against him. Her eyes went from glowing to normal to back to orange. She shook her head and arched her back. It was as if something else took control of her body and for a moment she growled and hissed at Bill, nothing but a mindless animal wanting to kill him.

It took her a few tense minutes to try and compose herself. Her skin had gone from being chilled to its natural were heat. She was still panting hotly, her eyes wide as he kept her arms pinned to the bed. She struggled with her legs, not out of anger, but because the heat that radiated from her body had settled in her lower stomach, igniting her more baser desires, desires she was trying to suppress.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:09 pm

"Fight it Kiara!....Breathe!....Fight it" he screeched,

He was using all of his force to hold her still; hold her to the bed. Anything to stop her from hurting herself anymore than she already was. He had never felt such strength from her before, something completely new.

But he knew that she was dangerous, if he let go. She would kill him, he would not hurt her. He would defend himself if need be but he would not physically hurt her. He would die before he retaliated.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:16 pm

She arched her back again, but this time, instead of it being done in anger it was a much more sexual gesture. She felt like she was burning up. She was hungry but not for food and knowing that there was someone on top of her, it just made trying to hold to her sanity and rationale even more difficult.

She licked her lips, still panting hotly. "B-Bill....I'm....I'm hot" she whimpered, trying to rub herself against his cool body, seeking any sort of relief.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:19 pm

He could smell it, it hit him like a wave of water crashing down on him. Her arousal thick and heavy in the air around him. He would not...He could not.

"Kiara...Kiara stop! You need to calm down!.....KIARA!" he growled at her.

Feeling her body continue to thrust against his own, he would never go that far with her. Not in this state. Not whilst she was like this.

"Kiara I need you to stop" he urged.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:24 pm

She closed her eyes, taking several deep breaths to try and clam herself. It helped bring the panting down, but it did nothing to quell the hunger that settled in her abdomen. After a few moments she opened her eyes, looking and feeling just a bit calmer, enough that she wasn't struggling against him.

She still felt fevered and she brought her legs together, rubbing them to try and bring herself some relief without outright shaming herself in front of Bill.

"I....I'll be...alright" she whispered. She figured maybe once Bill left this... bunker he called it? she could 'take care' of herself.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:35 pm

Releasing her as he was satisfied that she was becoming calmer, his hands still pulsed with her heat on the palms of his hands. Reaching into his pocket as he pulled out another cell phone, with only one number programmed onto it. Unable to dial out to any other number other than his own cell.

"I am going to leave you this, i need you to promise me that you will call me when you need me. And I will be here...Can you do that?" he asked

Placing the cell in her hand, he would only have access to this phone, it was untraceable to every detection possible. There was no way that Quinn would be able to track her this far underground.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:41 pm

She nodded, slowly processing his words. She felt the cell phone on her hand before she suddenly dropped it on the bed. She felt a jolt of hunger and it overrode any sanity she'd regained. She jumped up with strength she hadn't shown before and tackled Bill to the ground of the bunker.

She let out a low growl, gripping his polo shirt and tearing it right down the middle, exposing his neck and collarbone. Her eyes glowed brightly as she pinned his arms to the floor. She was straddling his stomach and before she could register anything she bit deeply into his neck. His vampire blood flowed into her mouth and it tasted like bliss.

She swallowed once.... twice, the blood flowing into her body, soothing the heat that plagued her, bringing sanity back into her mind. She pulled her lips away, for a moment totally unaware of where she was or what she'd done. Her lips painted crimson with his blood as her bite healed on his skin.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:06 pm