For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Daddy's Wrath

Willa Burrell
    Willa Burrell

Daddy's Wrath Empty Daddy's Wrath

Post by Willa Burrell Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:38 pm

Dear Diary,

I can't believe what I found today! I mean I knew that Daddy hated vampires after....well ever since mamma left but I never knew it would go this far! I'm hoping that it's just a fantasy; something that he has designed as something that he just wants to do. Unfortunately, Daddy's not the type of person to just plan something and not try to act on it.

I don't even know where or how to begin. I decided to go snooping around in his office with all of these restrictions on the vampires now. I'm not sure what he expects to happen but it looks like he's getting ready for a war!

I finally figured out how to break into the safe that he keeps behind the big painting in his office but what I found was......unexpected to say the least. In the safe were plans; plans for these research facilities! I've heard my daddy refer to camp and I really hope that he's talking about like when I used to go to church camp! There were references to copulation experiments, stamina experiments, vampire fight rooms, and other disgusting things! I mean, if you want to learn about someone, you should ask them not run all kinds of degrading, horrendous experiments. Does he think that they'll stand for that for very long? It won't be long before the vampires come here to lash out at him, in any way they can.

I never dreamed that my daddy would take his hatred this far. I know that he was hurt but this, this is unforgivable. There's no going back for him now.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:07 pm