A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Awkward

Alcide Herveaux

Sexual Awkward

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:44 am

{He was in a deep sleep on the couch, his dreams taking him to places his subconscious would not. The thoughts he had that he continued to push down so that he wouldn't get hurt were only making their presence known now. Sookie looked glorious naked above him as she rode him. He turned to his back in his sleep and groaned. The dream was just getting better and better.}

Sookie Stackhouse

Sexual Re: Awkward

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:11 am

-work had been crazy. CRAZY. And all she wanted was to sit on the couch and eat the jambalaya she had brought home before showering and going to lay the hell down.-

Gah, my feet hurt.

-she sighed and slipped her shoes off of her feet at the door, the styrofoam bowl held safely in her hand as she walked towards the living room. She almost dropped it when she saw the sight in front of her. Her mouth went dry.-

Al-Alcide?

-her eyes went from his face where his mouth was slightly open, down to his chest that was so dark, tan and hard and begging to be bit, then down to the basketball shorts he was wearing. She let out a groan and pulled her bottom lip in between her teeth; did she tell him she was here? Or did she stay there and watch him? Oh, heavens, was that his shorts getting tighter? What was he dreaming about? She moved closer to him, sitting the jambalaya down on the side table and going to kneel by his body that was splayed out on the couch and placed a hand gently over his smooth, hot chest. And she moaned again at the vision that played through her mind.-

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:18 am

{In his dream she was teasing him relentlessly. He growled and grabbed her hips, rolling her over and placing himself between her legs as he held himself above her. Grinning, he pushed in and her gasp enticed him further. Her nails dug into his skin, sweat glistening on both of them.}

"Sook...ie"

{He murmured in his dream as he shifted and his brows scrunched together. The smile on her face was contagious as she giggled when he nuzzled her neck. He just wanted to love her, to be the only one.}

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:28 am

Sook...ie

-the way he said her name made her mouth water, her breathing become more rapid. It was like the smoothest caress, filled with so much need it made her heart hurt. But yet, if he was awake he wouldn't have touched her. She didn't know what to do. She wanted to keep watching him, wanted to touch him, rub her hands all over his body and ease any of the aches and pains he had. But she couldn't... could she?-

Alcide....

-she continued to run her hand up and down his stomach, her fingers scratching against his skin and causing chill bumps to prickle his arms. She grinned again as she continued to touch him.-

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:31 am

{His eyes shot open and he sat up, pain from that move causing him to realize his erection was visible. He turned his head to see Sookie kneeling there and quickly grabbed the pillow to cover himself.}

"Sorry..I uh...dozed off. I um...yeah. I'll get out your way."

{His face felt hot, he wanted to die and the things he was dreaming of could not have been worse. Did she know? Of course she did, it was Sookie. The grin on her face was obvious. He shut his eyes and tried to get rid of his issue before standing.}

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:46 am

-she had jumped back a tiny bit after he woke up, grinning at him like the proverbial cat that caught the canary. He was so... bashful! It was almost comical, how he had his hands and a pillow covering the obviously painful erection he had threatening to rip his shorts into pieces-

It's.... It's really okay. Dreams can sorta happen. Don't worry about it. I, um...

-she quickly grabbed the jambalaya that was sitting on the table and thrusted it out to him-

I brought home some food for you. Here.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:53 am

{He blew out a breath and moved to allow her a spot to sit, keeping the pillow on his lap for insurance purposes. Giving her a nervous smile, all he could do was nod. Yeah, dreams snuck up on you, that was certain. He cleared his throat and looked at her hands that held a styrofoam container. It smelled like meat and rice...perhaps Jambalaya. He smiled and took it from her.}

"Thanks. I uh...ate earlier. Jeez, what time is it? I can't believe I fell asleep."

{He hoped to change the subject soon and she wouldn't bring up his dream. He already questioned his hesitancy to wait and not just kiss her.}

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:10 pm

-the thoughts in his head were going a mile a minute, and she closed her eyes for a second to try and block it out. She felt bad for peeking into his mind while he was sleeping; she was just curious as to what had him all worked up. And a part of her was joyous over it! He still wanted her. She smiled smugly and stood-

That's good that you ate. Cause I forgot, I brought this for me. I didn't eat today and I'm starving. Oh, and it's about 2. I got off at 1:30, been here for a few minutes watching you sleeping....

-she grinned again and headed to the kitchen to grab a spoon so she could eat her dinner-

So how was your day?

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:17 pm

{He placed the food on the table and nodded.} "Yeah, I'm not...hungry." {Well, he was hungry but not for what was in the bowl. Was it a full moon or something? He felt...on edge. He blew out a breath when she told him it was two in the morning, he was still half asleep. Watching her leave the room, he blinked a few times and rubbed his eyes. He waited until he was alone to stand and adjusted himself. Stretching, he heard her call out in the kitchen.}

"Oh you know, the typical. Laid down the foundation for the gazebo today. It's coming along, especially with no workers just yet. I wonder if anyone in the area is looking for construction work, good with their hands."

Sookie Stackhouse

Post by Sookie Stackhouse on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:30 pm

-grabbed her spoon and put it into the little styrofoam bowl, then brought the spoon to her lips with a small smile and moan. Lafayette made the best jambalaya.... ever.-

You could always ask Jason if he can help. And I know Lafayette used to work with Jason on the roads and stuff. They worked with Re....

-she cleared her throat and rubbed absently at the corner of her eye where Rene had almost broken her eye socket, shaking her head at the memories.-

You should call them . They might can help you some.

Alcide Herveaux

Post by Alcide Herveaux on Tue Oct 08, 2013 12:37 pm

{He sat back down when she did. Listening to her suggestions he nodded.} "Yeah, that might work. I mean Jason is a cop now, he may not have free time. If you can, pass the word around work and let me know?" {When she nodded, he stood and rubbed his eyes.}

"I hate to cut this short but I better get to sleep. Work in the morning and all." {Giving her a smile, he stepped backwards.} "Goodnight Sookie. Oh and the meatloaf was really great. We need to work on the remodel upstairs...soon." {He waved and turned to head to bed, hating that she wasn't joining him.}

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:10 am