All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Moving Forward

Sexual Re: Moving Forward

Post by Arabella Trillo on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Arabella stood as the king did. She fished in her purse and pulled out a small bundle, setting it on the edge of the desk. She smiled at him.

"They are Montegrappa pens. Jonathan mentioned you enjoyed your writing and your books, I thought you might appreciate something with a bit of style. I have stockpiles of them so thought I would bring a few. I am sorry if it breaks protocol, as I am still learning. He didn't know I was bringing them."

She looked to Jonathan and smiled impishly then lowered her eyes as she turned back to the king.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Quinn chuckled at Arabella's admission. She was a devious one at times. He smiled and stood when Compton did.

"I understand completely, and only wish you the best for the rest of your evening. I hope that one day you will learn that you can trust me. Their will always be old scars, Compton. The choice we make is to focus on the scars or to let them fade and move forward. I can only hope that one day you can let things go as I have."

He took Arabella's hand as they prepared to leave.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:50 pm

Bill hazed down at the gift presented to him from Arabella as he unwrapped the black velvet as one gold and one silver which he assumed to be fake silver Montegrappa pens. He was not expecting such a gift, he found it curious, but did not wish to question her gift.

"Thank you Arabella, these are quite exquisite" he smirked politely as he turned to John "You chose well John, she is a unique soul" he commented on his new progeny.

As he listened to Quinn about his wishes for Bill to trust him, but Bill doubted that it would ever happen.

"Perhaps one day, But for now; the scars need to be remembered. They cannot disappear completely, they will always exist...She will always exist" he whispered, instantly pulling himself together "Until we meet again John...Arabella" he nodded swiftly.

John Quinn

Post by John Quinn on Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:55 pm

"Of course, William. I know She will always be a sensitive topic. Until we meet again then."

He took Arabella's offered arm and they headed to the door. Once in the car, he grinned.

"You did perfectly, Arabella. I think your gift unsettled him more than your presence did."

He smiled as she slid close, resting her head on his chest as the car sped down the road. Tonight had indeed been a day of days...and the day was not over yet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:52 pm