A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

What do you really want?

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Re: What do you really want?

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:33 pm

He watched her lay down on the bed, he could see that she was still tired from everything. And true he wished that he could sleep and not think about anything. But that seemed impossible these days.

"I should go. Leave you to rest. You already have had a packed evening. I will come back tomorrow once you have had more rest. I shall bring you more things, to make it better. I shall have some hot meals made, I still remember your favorites" he grinned at his memory.

He had already begun making a mental list of what he needed to bring with him next time.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:36 pm

She shook her head "Bill I'm fine...honest... I know you're always busy with one thing or another. I'll be fine with what you brought ok?" she said, just watching him through passive eyes.

He seemed...taken aback by her reactions, or lack thereof. She wondered what he expected from her. Another blood thirsty beast? Another bout of her throwing herself at him for angry sex?

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:50 pm

"I will bring you some more things tomorrow evening...I should be going. There is more food in the fridge, some drinks. Vitamins that should help you feel better" he reassured her.

He began gathering up the plastic bags that he had brought with him, knowing that Kiara could make a weapon out of anything, and he was being cautious. He could not risk anything, unsure if Kiara would take a bad turn for the worse.

"The hot water will be up and running in a few hours, there is some more clothes and towels there for you if you need them"

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Oct 12, 2013 3:54 pm

She nodded, knowing there was no point in arguing with him. The fact he wouldn't leave the plastic bags around did amuse her enough to chuckle. He either didn't trust her at all, or was being overly paranoid, or both.

She nodded at his suggestion of clothes. Maybe she'd find something more comfortable to sleep in than pants and a shirt. She'd stay naked but who knows how he'd take that.

"Ok then..." she said softly, just watching as he prepared to leave, almost in a hurry.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:03 pm

"I shall see you tomorrow, and if you ever need me. I am only a call away" he smirked.

He had been waiting on a phone call from her, but received nothing. Maybe she did not want him here? That she was only putting up with him to make her leave come sooner than she was ready for. But he already prepared for any outcome should she try and escape during the day. If it meant that he could no longer take his day rest, it was something that he had t do.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:05 pm

She nodded as she looked at the phone. Maybe she would call him, at least to reassure him she wasn't running about the grounds making his life more difficult.

"Good night Bill...I hope you get some rest" she said softly and with surprising sincerity.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:13 pm

"Sleep, you will feel better in the morning. I assure you. Do not hesitate to call during the day. I shall answer" he smirked.

Pulling the keys out of his pocket as he left took a lasting glance at Kiara before he closed the steel door behind him and locking several chambers for extra security. He knew that he was being over protective, but he had no choice in the matter.

"Goodnight sweetheart" he whispered through the steel door.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:48 am