For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Born again

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Born again Empty Born again

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:13 pm

Kiara rubbed her eyes. Being alone in the bunker was making her eyes strain too much. At least she was getting some work done. Bill may not approve of her cannibalizing the cell phone she was given but she wasn't going to spend an indefinite amount of time in here without getting work done.

That being said she set down the phone and stretched. She’d just managed, through a series of phone relays and messages to ensure her business kept on running. She still had another Sophie message that had warmed her heart and only made her more determined to get Bill off this whole “fixing her” case so she could go home and be a mother. She slowly got off the bed, the bunker bathed in dim lamp light. She figured a nice shower would be in order.

As she got up and looked at her fridge she remembered she didn't have much food left. Now that she was getting over the drugs her appetite was returning with a vengeance. She’d forgotten what it was like to be properly hungry. She made her way to the fridge to check what she had left when a wave of powerful pain hit her. She doubled over in pain, feeling like hot pokers were being stabbed into her abdomen. The longer she stood there the more painful it got. She stumbled around, falling to her knees.

She hissed, the pain making coherent thought impossible. It felt like something was trying to poke out of her body. She shook her head and groaned, trying blindly to feel her way to the bathroom. She could already smell the blood pouring from her body, it filled the room with a heady scent. She crashed into the small table, hearing the phone tumble off to the floor. She groaned again, trying to feel her way on the floor, trying to recall where things were.

She didn't notice the subtle sound of the phone in the background, making a small beeping noise as it dialed the only number it had been programmed to dial: Bill.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Born again Empty Re: Born again

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:29 pm

The sun had not long ago set beyond the clouds as Bill felt his body jolt with a surge of electricity as the sun setting signaled his time to wake. He had become accustomed to sleeping fully clothed to avoid more incidents of where Brianna had walked in on him sleeping nude beneath a thin blanket that did not cover him fully. It was something that he and Brianna would not speak off, but he would speak to her about privacy as it was important to him.

He heard the sound of his cell phone ringing as he sat up straight in his bed and pulled it from charge as he scanned the screen as the number he had been waiting on this call for several nights. Answering the call he could hear hushed and muffled screams of agonizing pain.

"Kiara?..........KIARA!" he bellowed down the phone.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 pm

Kiara tumbled about, the smell of blood getting heavier. She opened her eyes just a fraction to see where she was. Already her clothes were soaked and in her blindness through the pain she'd cut herself open even more.

"blood...too...much.... shower.... must" she stuttered as she crawled to the bathroom, leaving in her wake a pool of blood and bloody footprints. The pain was now not so agonizing but still crippling. She was single minded in her purpose, ignoring the muffled sounds of the room behind her as she stumbled into the bathroom and then into the shower. As soon as the blast of cold water hit her she slid down and sat on the tiny shower floor, letting the mind numbing cold soothe her body.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 12:51 pm

"......KIARA!" he bellowed again.

Bill never believed that he could move as fast as he could, not allowing himself to think about anything else other than Kiara. He needed to get to her, her pain echoing in ears as he could still hear from his cell. He could hear the muffled sounds of the guards that questioned his sanity as he sped past them.

The sound of the door slamming in his wake as he remained vigilant to make sure that he was not followed as he began the descent down the concrete stairs to the large steel door, fumbling with the keys in his pocket.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Kiara couldn't believe what had happened, but an inspection of her body and where the pain had been could only mean one thing. She attributed this to her own messed up biology and all the blood she'd taken from Bill. The drugs must have slowed things down but now that she was fully sober the healing powers of vampire blood had really done something to her body.

Weakened from blood loss, but at least clean she slowly put on the robe provided and wrapped it around herself. Slowly she took a few steps, avoiding the mess of blood she'd made.

"ugh...." she whispered as she took all the towels she could find and began to drape them on the floor so they could soak up the blood.

"That....was unpleasant..." she muttered to herself, only now hearing all the noise in the room, the phone with its dial tone, the noise at the door like someone was desperately trying to get in.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:07 pm

"KIARA!....KIARA!" he continued to scream.

Bill finally settled on the last key on the chain as he heard the door unlock as he burst through the large steel door as it collided against the concrete wall echoing around the empty bunker. As he was halted on his tracks as he was met with the sight of soaked towels coated in blood. Traces of blood seeping out from beyond them as the pooled together.

Raising his eyes to meet the sight of Kiara wrapped up in a robe as he could see that she was showered.

"What's happened? Are you alright?!" he asked worriedly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:13 pm

She jumped a bit, the sound of the door startling her. She was face to face with a panicked Bill. Why was he panicked she didn't know but she addressed his questions.

"I'm alright Bill.....I just... " she wondered how to explain what had just happened. It didn't help that this was more of female problem and Bill was that old fashioned it would be mortifying to go into detail.

"....I just healed...thats all" she settled on, knowing that was a poor explanation for all the blood on the floor and the mess in the room. She sat on the bed, her legs still feeling weak and numb.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:26 pm

Bill was not satisfied with her answer as he continued to gaze at all the blood that coated the floor distracting him slightly as he had not had a chance to feed before he had rushed down to the bunker. His mind too frantic with worry over Kiara, his mind swirling with so many scenario's in his mind over what was happening to her.

"I do not understand, one does not sound like you did when they are healing" he shuddered recalling her screams.

Pulling up a chair from the corner of the room as he sat himself down as far away from the blood as possible not wanting to put temptation in his way as he dragged his eyes away to check on Kiara once again.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:32 pm

She blinked. What he said didn't make sense...unless. She turned her head and looked at the phone on the floor. Now it clicked. Somehow the phone must have fallen open and called him, letting him hear all her screams and noises before her shower. How could she explain what had happened without going into the gory details?

"Well... rebirth is never painless" she said as she sighed, knowing she'd have to clean up everything afterwards.

"Sufficient to say I'm now.... whole.... as pristine as if Russell had never monkeyed around with my body"

She sighed as she ran her fingers through her wet hair. "now I know how Jess feels..." she muttered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:39 pm

"...Rebirth?" he frowned puzzling her statement.

He figured that it would be best not to question her further as he could see that it was not something that she wanted to discuss right now, he would save that for another night. Running his hand through his hair as he remained calm as he was trying to block out the heavy scent of her blood swirling around him in a red mist.

"Do you need to see a Doctor? I could have some visit?" he questioned.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:43 pm

She shook her head "Don't bother... the doctor would tell you nothing is wrong... and that I'm still a virgin so you need not worry about the blood" she muttered. She fell back to the bed. She wondered if the blood had really healed everything, but it was something she'd have to explore later.

She turned her head and faced him. "Don't worry...I'll get things cleaned up" she said, knowing the room still reeked of her own blood.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Bill could feel that even with the portable heater that he had brought down to the bunker was still not making it feel any warmer down here. The smell of her blood was too much and he needed to feed, he did not feel safe around her. He pulled out his cell and instantly hit dial and was connected to the front gate of his estate.

"Liam, I need you to recall all the guards from my home and have them place a tight perimeter around the estate, I assume the grounds have been checked?.......Very well have it done immediately. No one is to enter the grounds during the day, nor night till they have my approval...Immediately!" he hissed into his cell as he snapped it shut ending the call.

Dropping his cell into his trouser pocket as he turned to Kiara, holding out his hand.

"Can I trust you?" he asked softly.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:57 pm

She blinked. What was that all about? Something must be happening for him to be tightening security. Had she done something and not realized what she'd done?

He extended her hand with a simple question "Can I trust you?"

It felt loaded. Could he trust her? She wasn't sure she could even trust herself, but right now she was as sane as she'd ever been, surely...surely she could keep control and not do something terrible again.

"Yes....yes you can" she said as she took his hand.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:03 pm

Once her hand was settled in his own he felt something stir deep inside of him as though her touch had reawakened something deep down inside of him. Something that he had not felt in such a long time as it remained locked away dormant only brought to the surface by her presence.

"I am going to need to carry you. No one will see you, you will be safe with me. That I promise you" he reassured her.

He knew that Liam would do his job, rumor had passed among the guards of his violet temper and that was how Bill wanted it to remain.

"I promise you" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:06 pm

She looked at him. "Bill but why? Did I do something wrong? I mean....I know the bunker is a mess but I promise I'll clean it up" she said both confused and a bit taken aback.

This WAS the same vampire who just a few days ago had vehemently sworn to keep her out of anyone's eye...now he was going to take her out? This didn't seem right.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:11 pm

"Kiara, you are freezing cold I can sense it. You need to at least have a hot shower, a decent change of clothes and you need to eat. And being down here can not fully give you that. The mansion had been thoroughly scanned and not a trace of anything. The guards shall keep watch until I need to take my rest. You can rest in the guest bedroom across the hall until tomorrow night" he opened the steel door as it rested against the wall.

He stood before her once again with her hand in his own as he continued to feel the spark in him, not sure if Kiara felt the same thing.

"But the choice is yours, if you wish to remain here I shall return with some nourishment and clothes....And..And I have not had a chance to feed tonight" he whispered as though he was admitting a dirty secret.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:16 pm

She blinked then nodded, now understanding. "The blood huh...." she said as she thought about it for a moment. "Well...this may be a bit of luck for both of us... theres a theory I wish to test but...I need your help with it" she said softly.

"Something happened before you came here... I healed... no I regenerated and I want to see if my suspicions are true" she said, wanting to word this correctly so it didn't sound bad.

"I....I want you to bite me... to taste my blood and tell me if it tastes differently to you" she said carefully. If her suspicions were true, Bill would know instantly that her blood tasted virgin, and not like before.

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:28 pm

Bill had to let her words sink in before he considered his own response, not sure he had heard her correctly. He let go off her hand as he turned his back to her as he ran both his hands through his slightly messy hair. Her words had finally sunk in and he could not believe what he was hearing from her.

"Kiara...I have not fed this evening...To taste you again would be too much of a risk. A risk that I cannot take" he replied.

He offered her his hand once again.

"We must go, before anyone see's you" he instructed.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:33 pm

She sighed. "Bill I rather it be you than...some other vampire. I know how vampires are around untasted blood... another vampire won't be as gentle if they get a hold of me" she said as she held his hand.

"Please....I know...I know theres things between us we may not be able to mend... but.. but I need to know what's going on with my body.."

She didn't want others to see Bill bite her, mostly because too many questions would arise. At least here in the bunker they had some privacy.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Bill dropped her hand as he turned to the steel door as the keys remained on the outside as he retrieved them as he closed the door and locked the door behind him but left the key in the lock. He turned back to Kiara who remained as he left her.

"Sit down please...." he took her by the arm gently as perched next to her on the bed.

As though he was fighting with himself, his conscious screaming at him to refuse her wishes. To act on his own and leave. But he could never deny her, he never could.

"If I hurt you....If I don't stop...." he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:42 pm

She sat down and looked at him. He seemed so hesitant and she couldn't blame him. After all this wasn't like before where he'd feed from her, this was...different.

"Don't worry....I still remember how to stop you if you get too frisky" she said, trying to lighten the mood somehow.

"just...tell me how my blood tastes ok?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:47 pm

He nodded as he could not find the words, it took mere seconds for him to stop fighting against his fangs as they dropped as the points dipped below his upper lip. His hand resting on the bed as the other reached out to caress her neck softly. This was a complete new experience for him, not one that he was used to especially with Kiara.

"....If it gets to much" he ended.

The tip of his nose rested against the smoothness of her flesh on her neck as he inhaled her scent as though he was trying to reconnect with her. His fangs grazed against her neck as he felt a vein throb against her skin. Slowly his fangs pierced her neck as he was hit with the first wave of her blood.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:51 pm

She let out a soft moan. The bite hurt, which confirmed one suspicion, it was as if her skin had never felt the pierce of a vampire. She tensed up for just a fraction of a second before she felt his mouth begin to pull the blood out of her.

Suddenly she wasn't there, they weren't there in the bunker. It was just them, the world stopped existing. Just Bill and Kiara, stealing a moment in the darkness. Just like old times, when they would sneak around, playing teasing games for their own amusement.

Her hand reached up and clutched his shirt.

"Bill...." she whispered tenderly, that part of her that clung to the desperate hope that somehow they could erase all the damage and return to what they once were.

She knew it now, even before Bill had spoken that her blood would taste virgin to him. The way his tongue moved to extract more blood from her told her volumes more than his words.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Bill felt as though he was tasting the most finest wine ever created, as though it was liquid gold. His tongue began caressing along the vein as he tried to increase the blood flow through the fang holes that he had created. Her blood was pure, but he knew it to be impossible. All the nights that they spent wrapped up in each other, the many nights of pleasure.

But her blood told the truth, she was pure...But he still didn't understand....Rebirth? Is that what made this happen? His thirst told him to never leg go, but his mind screamed through thick glass as he continued to take mouthful after mouthful.

Fighting against himself as her blood called to her as a siren, but his fangs fighting to remain. He pushed himself off the bed as he threw himself against the concrete wall, breaking the wooden chair as it pierced through his thigh as he grunted. Her blood trickling down his chin as he fought to remain calm.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Sat Oct 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Kiara let out a low, sweet groan when he pulled away. His bite mark still shiny and evident on her neck as she watched him tumble back and hurt himself on the chair. Her heart was pounding and the clarity in her mind was strong as ever.

"I...I was right...wasn't I?" she asked, her eyes wide in both wonder and bit of fear. How could she have healed as such? How could her body undo the damage done by years of abuse and torture under Russell? How could she have regained what had been so violently ripped from her?

"I....I'm a virgin" she said, more to herself to re-instate the impossible into her mind than stating the obvious. She then turned to Bill and gulped. Had she done wrong in having him taste her blood? Would he scorn her even more since she was physically not the Kiara he wanted anymore? Would he even care, now that he'd fed?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:02 am