For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Innocent trouble

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Innocent trouble Empty Innocent trouble

Post by Kiara Griffen Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:00 pm

After some mild discussions finally Bill had allowed Kiara to sleep in the guest room. If he wanted a new start so did she, and she knew that if she remained in his bedroom she would yield to her old ways. She had taken clothes that he’d kept of hers as well as a new phone she could use discretely. Afterwards all they had done was talk, about everything and nothing.

She learned of Brianna and how she’d come to be. Of what had happened as Bill had become a prophet of Lillith. Everything she’d learned only bits and pieces he filled in the details. She leaned why the governor had messed up the state, why Northman wasn’t around anymore, why Jess had been so angry at her to begin with, how Bill had gained daywalking abilities. She learned of warlow, of miss Stackhouse , of how Bill had sought to synthesize his own blood. So many things had happened. She’d eventually fallen asleep almost near dawn, with Bill’s promise that he would ensure there was food for her when she awakened.

So several hours passed. She’d slept curled up in the guest bed, the room dark and quiet. She groaned awake sometime late in the afternoon. The room was dark and cool and for a moment she didn’t want to leave the comfort of the sheets. But after a while she finally peeled herself off the bed and headed to the small bathroom in the guest room. She filled up the tub and settled in, just letting the lukewarm water soothe her skin.

Innocent trouble 2z3nnmq

Once she soaked for a while in the water, having mixed in some Epsom salts she slowly got out and sat on the plush towels on the floor. There she began to finger comb her hair, picking out a few depressing gray hairs. She wasn’t surprised. With all the stress she was bound to gray up.

Innocent trouble 34nnyoo

It was while she was sitting there, tossing her hair back and reaching for a towel to finally towel dry herself that she heard footsteps outside the door. She paused, hoping it was Bill. She’d lost track of time so she wasn’t sure if the sun was down as she’d drawn tight all the curtains to darken the room and the digital clock was out where her bed was. She slowly got up, wrapping a towel around herself and a towel on her head as the door knob turned.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Innocent trouble Empty Re: Innocent trouble

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:01 pm

Bill knew that he had taken a risk in allowing Willa to return to his home but he had no choice in the matter. He could not allow Kiara's whereabouts to be revealed especially since John Quinn believed her to be dead and he was not about to risk her being discovered. He had not long ago ushered Willa and Brianna out for a couple of hours, although he had yet to talk to Brianna about the new arrangements but for right now he needed to check in on Kiara.

Since his ascension to the throne of Louisiana he had made sure that every room was protected with the latest technology that no one, not human nor vampire or any other species could hear inside any of the rooms inside his home which he was certainly glad about right now.

He ascended the grand stairs as to the first floor of his home and headed straight towards the guest room which was right next door to his personal quarters. Knocking a few times as he turned the handle as he creaked the door open a few inches.

"....Kiara? Are you awake?" he called in he opened the door to the bedroom.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Kiara peeked her head outside the bathroom and smiled. It was Bill thankfully.

"I'm awake" she said as she stepped out, clad in just a plush burgundy colored towel. She walked over to the bed where she could see her bath had taken much longer as it was now well pass sundown. But it had been worth it in her opinion.

She kept herself well covered as she towel dried her hair. Despite a certain familiarity with Bill, after the previous night they both had a sort of silent understanding that they couldn't just jump back to how they were. But instead they were getting reaquainted, in every sense of the word.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:31 pm

Bill slowly entered the room and instantly locked the door behind him just to be safe as he did not want to risk anyone wanting in on them. He had to fight to keep his eyes from glaring at Kiara in her towel, his eyes undressing her. He cleared his throat as a way to distract himself from his trace of thought.

"I thought you might be hungry" he smirked.

Placing a clear plastic bag on the table that was filled with some sort of Chinese food that he remembered that she liked and several bottles of various flavors of juice and flavored waters. He instantly began unpacking them from the bag as a way of distraction.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:35 pm

She paused and sniffed the air. Her stomach growled in need as she smiled "mmmm... noodles and pork... and sweet and sour chicken... you remembered" she said with a warm smile as she named off some of her favorite chinese food items.

She shook her head as her damp, but mostly dry hair cascaded down her shoulders. She stood, holding the towel to her body as she approached the items he was unpacking. She spotted lots of juice bottles of her favorite flavors.

"Thank you... I wasn't sure what I'd do if you didn't show up with food tonight" she said as she reached for a pair of chopsticks.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:47 pm

"I would have been here sooner but I have some things to take care of before I came" he smirked.

As he finished unpacking everything and stuffed the plastic bag into the trash can as he pulled up a seat across the table from Kiara as she sat down to begin eating her food.

"...I remember everything that you like. How you prefer natural ingredient washing gels, that you only like soft towels none of those rough ones. You prefer silk sheets to all others, and that you have a particular fondness of wearing the color blue. And if I remember you also like almost every flavor of...of cheesecake" he recited.

As though he was reading the list of the back of his hand, crossing his legs at his ankles as he sat comfortably in his chair and continued to watch her eat.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:56 pm

She swallowed a bite of pork and looked at him. It seemed incredulous that he would remember such odd details about her. It made her wonder how he'd coped during the time that she hadn't been around. She'd already seen that he'd kept her wardrobe intact, even her space in his closet and dresser had remained untouched, but had he done that on purpose? or had he really not accepted letting her go and clung to those object like his own hope.

"oh um...." she said, unsure of what to think. "Well... none of those things have changed" she said lamely. She felt almost exposed in a sense, that out of everyone in her life Bill was as close to knowing her almost better than she knew herself.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:03 pm

"I figured that since the way that you are inhaling those pork pieces" he joked.

He remained still as he sat in his chair as he pulled out a small bottle of pre-heated True Blood as he untwisted the cap and raised it to his lips and took a few quick sips. This time he had come prepared with his own blood to keep his mind of Kiara's. Not wanting to risk anything whilst he was around her.

"..So how are you feeling? I mean with everything that we talked about last night?" he quizzed her wanting to find out how she truly handled everything.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:09 pm

She finished out one of the take out boxes just to start on the next one. "It was... a bit overwhelming at first. I didn't think so much had happened in the short while I had been gone" she said as she absentmindedly crossed her legs, forgetting that with only a towel on her legs would be fully exposed.

"But I now understand why certain things are the way they are. Why Jessica had been so angry at me, why the governor had nearly shut down my business and why so many weres had fled the state"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:19 pm

He nodded as he understood why it may have been difficult for her to adjust everything that had happened. And with only a number of were's still in the state as most of them had fled, all except one.

Alcide Herveaux.

Bill had been keeping a watchful eye over him as he still did not trust him with Sookie, although he would not admit it out loud, it was still something that he felt the need to do. Sookie was still important to him and he needed to keep her protected.

"...And what of Brianna? And Eric and Pam? I know you were close with Northman" he whispered.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:26 pm

She shrugged at the mention of Eric. "He used to be my Boss Bill... we were never more than boss and employee. Maybe he tipped me well when I came up with a good blend of bloods for his parties but nothing more" she said casually.

As for Brianna, Kiara still wasn't sure how she felt about the vampire. Sure she seemed harmless but she was still part of the batch of vampires that had inevitably started the chain of events that had lead her to become a monster.

"Brianna....well I suppose in the future I would have to get to know her... I cannot judge her even though she was part of the group of vampires who killed me"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Bill had still yet to question Brianna about the whole situation, but figured it best not to mention anything right now as he did not want to raise any questions right now. Not when things had started to ease between him and Kiara. He did not want to risk that by bringing back up the whole scenario.

"I shall talk to her when the time is right, but as of now she is staying with a friend of hers at Fangtasia until I can figure out what to do" he reassured her.

Finishing the bottle of blood that he had with him as he disposed of it in the trash can.

"But as of right now, I don't have a clue what to do. I didn't really think this would ever happen. Us. Sitting here, having a conversation as though nothing has happened" he smirked.

But of course Bill knew different, they were both different. And Kiara in more ways than he could say.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:39 pm

She nodded. She didn't want to jump down Brianna for something that may not have been her fault. She knew baby vampires had very little control of their own impulses, something she was very familiar with.

At his statement about them just sitting there talking she chuckled. "Seems almost surreal doesn't it? That after everything that happened here we are, having a civilized conversation" she said softly.

She set down the box of chinese food and looked at her hands. "Just so you know....I still have the ring you gave me... "
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:49 pm

Bill couldn't help but show his surprise in his expression as he heard that she still had the ring that he had given her all that time ago.

"I must say that I am surprised that you still have" he whispered softly.

Truth be told he assumed that she had thrown the ring away after everything that had happened that she would have destroyed it. Wanting nothing more to do with him. He couldn't help but gaze down at the finger where the ring once was, he wouldn't admit it out loud, but it hurt him to see it no longer there.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:55 pm

She looked at her bare hand, knowing he too wondered why she didn't have her ring on. "I took it off.. because I was afraid of loosing it" she said softly as she rubbed her hands together. "I was loosing control so often I feared in my ill state of mind I'd leave the ring out somewhere in the middle of a field"

She bit her lower lip, feeling bad she didn't have her ring, but what she said was true. It was currently safely tucked away in her desk back home.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:01 pm

Bill didn't know what to say as though everything that he wanted to say, wanted to do had been erased from his mind. What did this mean for them? Were they still together? Were they apart? He could not put a label on their on/off relationship. But right now he wished that he had brought up more blood to distract his mind and his hands.

He could not keep his eyes off her as she sat before him in nothing but a towel. As though every part of his body had increased in temperature as he continued to gaze at her. Without knowing what he was doing, he uncrossed his legs and stood up from his chair.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:08 pm

She blinked, having not noticed Bill stand up until he was on his feet. She looked up since she was still sitting down and then her eyes wondered over to the empty bottle of blood in the trash. Was he hungry? She wondered if she should try and get more synthetic blood shipped to the mansion, she was sure Bill was probably running low.

"Do you need more blood Bill? I can try and get you some more... or you can feed from me for the time being" she said softly, hoping that her offer didn't sound bad.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:19 pm

Bill heard her words but said nothing as he held out his hand to her and without hesitation she took it. As he raised his hand to his lips as he placed a cool kiss on her warm flesh. He took note that she was wearing her towel as her hair that had already begun to dry leaving only a few damp strands of her hair sprawled across her shoulder.

With a loop of his finger he unhinged the piece of towel that was holding it closed as the towel dropped to the floor and pooled at her feet. Standing before him as a naked goddess, her body new to him as though he had never laid eyes before upon her flesh, even after their shower that previous evening.

".....You are still the most glorious creature that I have ever laid my eyes on" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:25 pm

She gulped and felt her skin shiver ever so slightly as he exposed her body to his hungry gaze. She blushed at his comment, unsure of what to say. Bill had always found a way to captivate her; his blue eyes, his brooding demeanor, his southern drawl... he was made to ignite every fiber of her being, regardless of how tumultuous her emotions could be.

She blinked slowly, feeling his gaze like a weight on her body. He still held her hand in his, the spot he'd kissed feeling warm, like electricity was being pumped from there into every vein in her body.

"You always did have a way with words" she whispered, recalling the countless times he'd speak to her like a poet speaks to their muse.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:37 pm

"...In my old griefs, and with my childhood's faith...I love thee with a love I seemed to lose" he whispered.

His hand still locked onto Kiara's as he guided her towards the bed, his eyes still locked onto hers as though they feared to part with her glorious beauty that stood before him.

"With my lost saints,—I love thee with the breath...Smiles, tears, of all my life—and, if God choose"

He spun around so that her knees were backed towards the bed as he closed the gap between them. His hand raising to her chin and raised her head to gaze at him.

"...I shall but love thee better after death"
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:41 pm

She followed him, seeing where he was leading her. She felt nerves creep up inside her which were in-congruent with her actual knowledge of sex. She was physically a virgin, but mentally, she knew just how Bill could be and just how she enjoyed it.

She let out a soft gasp when the back of her knees collided with the edge of the bed, but he'd lead her there gently enough that she didn't fall, however her hand did tighten around his just a bit.

Her eyes met his and for a moment she was lost. She couldn't remember where she was, or why she was there, all that mattered was that those icy blue eyes never leave her gaze. She was putty in his hands, and she both celebrated and damned the control he had over her with the slightest touch.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:46 pm

He gently leaned down as his nose ran across her skin at the base of her neck as his lips glided across her heated skin.

"....Not tonight" he whispered softly in her ear.

He could hear her rapid heart beat thumping in her chest as his hand glided up her back to the back of her neck as the other rested on her waist as he indicated for her to sit down on the edge of the bed. Slowly helping her glide across the silk sheets with ease as she sat in the center of the large bed.

As though she was lifeless as he spun her around so that her head was lowered onto the soft pillow and her body laid out as a feast before him.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:52 pm

She blinked, shivering as his cool nose brushed against her skin.

"....Not tonight" he whispered.

She blinked again, now suddenly on the bed, nestled among the silk sheets. Her heart was still beating hard but she was oddly still calm around him.

"But.... you're still hungry" she whispered, lifting her hand and touching his cheek. She wasn't sure what the "not tonight" meant. She assumed it meant that he wouldn't bed her tonight, which was fine by her. She wasn't sure she wanted to experiment more with her renewed body. However the issue remained that if he didn't feed, his hunger would take over and whatever he didn't want to do tonight would happen regardless.

She slowly tangled her hand in his dark locks and brought his lips to her neck "Feed Bill... if anything.. I can still at least provide you with a warm meal" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Oct 22, 2013 2:59 pm

Bill could feel his lips pressed against her neck as her hand tangled in his hair as to hold him there. Without hesitation his fangs appeared, unable to stop them from making a presence. He shifted on the bed as he now hoovered above her. His arms supporting his full weight as he gazed down at her.

Seeing her approval in her eyes as he lowered himself down to the bed, still fully clothed. He was able to feel the heat from her flesh through his clothes as his fangs grazed against the flesh of her neck. His tongue gliding across her pimpled skin as he found the vein that he wanted.

Slowly his fangs slid into her flesh as he was assaulted with the first wave of her blood.
    Kiara Griffen
    Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:06 pm

She half closed her eyes, expecting the same pain as before but this time it was less. Perhaps it was only the first bite that hurt, like loosing your virginity, except in terms of vampires. She felt his tongue work along her neck, urging the blood forward and out of her body which seemed more than happy to deliver.

Unlike previous times though, her body didn't weaken. It was as if she'd been tailor made to feed vampires as her pulse remained strong and steady while he drank. Every now and again his swallow would put pressure on her neck, sending sparks of pleasurable sensations that settled in the pit of her stomach.

"mmmm....Bill" she whispered, knowing she was enjoying this far more than she should, but part of her couldn't help but be connected to him in every way possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:09 am