For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

2 posters

Sibling Rivalry

Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry

Sibling Rivalry  - Page 2 Empty Re: Sibling Rivalry

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:19 am

She scoffed and was amused that she thought she was jealous. "Jealous? Here I am trying to protect you and you think I'm jealous. Oh, wait...it's because I'm right aren't I?" She shook her head and grinned, this girl was falling hook line and sinker just like she had before. "I assure you I am anything but jealous, I have someone who loves me. I--"

Her words were cut off when Brianna turned back around to face her and spat out icy words that she hated hearing. WHY must she continue to have to to defend herself on THIS particular accusation. So was that what he was spreading? Arabella, then Brianna...she was the bad guy, she had cheated on him.

She sped over to her and grabbed her by the throat, using the advantage of being older and pinned her against the door. Her fangs dropped. "Do not forget who you're speaking to little sister. The fact that Bill turned you when he was bat shit crazy says nothing. You were an accident he did not feel like destroying, feel lucky not proud. Do NOT speak of shit you don't know. You were not there! You do not know the entire story, so I suggest keeping your thoughts to yourself. I did not cheat on him. As far as I was concerned he was gone...he was dead." She was not going to tell her her side of the story, it was none of her business and she didn't feel like she had to defend her actions. Quinn had LEFT with no promise of returning, no word, no nothing. She waited...she waited...and then James came along. She was not going to wait around for a possibility of something.

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:25 am

Brianna was unprepared for Jessica's attack as her hand gripped her throat as she back slammed into the bedroom door as her hands tried to break Jessica's grasp from her neck. But she was a lot stronger than she was.

"If you are so special then why did he not come looking for you?" she muttered through her lips.

Jessica's grip tightening around her throat as she continued to fight to break free.

"Bill chose me because he said I was special...and I don't think bed hopping is classified as a special skill....sister" she snipped again at Jessica.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:31 am

She grew angrier because that was the exact question she asked herself over and over. Why did he not come after her? Why did he not look for her? He was struggling with his own demons, but he didn't care enough to call and check on her, make sure she got home okay. She slapped Brianna across the face with her free hand, then slammed her back so hard against the door they broke through and she fell on top of her in the hallway. Tightening her grip on her throat, she snarled.

"There is nothing special about you except for being a dumbass! You're so blind you can't even see the truth in front of you. And how DARE you call me a whore! I'm sure you'll sleep with Quinn the first chance you get!" This argument was really really getting old. She cheated and slept with everyone, apparently this was her reputation.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:37 am

Falling through the door as she landed on her back and cried out as the shattered pieces of wood scratched on her back as she felt something pierce her upper thigh. 

"Maybe I will!....But it will be on my terms not because I am so fucked up I can't see what is right in front of my eyes. He is better off without you!" Brianna snarled.

Twisting her legs as she used all the forced that she had within herself to push Jessica off her as she rolled off the shattered door as she used the wall to help balance herself to her feet using the wall as some support.

"Did it occur to you that Bill made me because he was ashamed of you? That he wanted to try again with someone new?" she hissed.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:45 am

This girl...was really really testing her. She was pushed off of her and got to her feet. Hearing more of her lies, she screamed in frustration and rushed her. Grabbing her by her hair, she threw her over the banister and watched her fall to the floor below. She sped down to meet her at the bottom and was on top of her holding a shard of wood to her chest. "Maybe he is better off without me, maybe I was poison and I'll always be poison. I'll never be good enough for anyone, but what makes you so damn different. We're one in the same, Brianna...don't you get it? We both have daddy issues, you're just as fucked up as I am and it petrifies you. You try to act like the good daughter but deep down there is something clawing at you, wanting to get out....it's the darkness. If you let it win like I did, you'll never be the same."

She tossed the wood aside and got off of her, shaking her head. "I'm done arguing with you. You can think what you want of me. I'm tired of trying to defend myself. You can stay here and be happy with Bill and fall in love with Quinn. I'll make my own happiness, I'll figure it out on my own. I always have." She remembered what she had found tucked away earlier in her room and reached into her pocket, grabbing it and tossing it at the girl. "You can keep it. Wear it even. Doesn't mean shit to me anymore." She had tossed the engagement ring Quinn gave her.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 8:52 am

Brianna cried out against as the shard of the door still impaled her upper thigh as she tried to remove her, leaving her open for Jessica's attack as she felt herself free-fall through the air over the banister as she landed with a thud in the hallway. Jessica hoovering over her with a sharp piece of wood that lingered over her heart. Letting the fear creep into her as she held her breath that she did not need as she let Jessica vent about 'daddy issues'. 

But she felt a sigh of relief when she got off her and tossed the wood to the side as she turned to attempt to try and stand but she couldn't as she felt something hit her hand as she looked down at a ring.

"I. Am. Nothing. Like. You" she hissed through the agonizing pain.

Post by Jessica Hamby-Fortenberry Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:36 am

"No, you're right. You're better than me. You're perfect. You can be what Quinn needs, you can be Bill's best progeny. Because as of this moment I live for myself. Someone once told me I have nothing but time. I guess it's time I start using that to my advantage and getting on with my life. Sorry you think so lowly of me. Have fun with your boy toy."

She turned away from her then and started up the stairs. Bill would be pissed about the damages, but really she didn't care.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Sun Nov 24, 2013 10:46 am

Having left Brianna alone as she absorbed the silence as well as Jessica's words as she turned her attention back to the shard of door still impaled in her leg as she gripped the end and yanked it out as she cried out from the pain. Her hand bloodied as she wiped it on her bare skin. Pulling out her cell as she quickly typed a message;

"I need to see you. Now" as she hit send.

She needed to see Quinn. 

Now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:55 am