For the love of writing

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A repository of stories

All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

3 posters

Under My Wing

Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Under My Wing Empty Under My Wing

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 pm

Bill had ordered that a car be sent immediately to the estate of John Quinn, giving orders that they were to allow his progeny free entry to his estate. If he knew John well enough he would want her at least armed giving that she was the closest thing to a daughter that he had. True he had his own hidden agenda, but it was nothing that would concern John as it was mainly for Arabella.

But all he had to do now was wait until the car arrived back on his estate, but until then he had ordered that food be taken for Kiara and a note that he would join her later after his meeting. But for right now he knew that Brianna was in her bedroom and he would call her down to introduce to her new friend and teacher.

So all he had to do now was wait.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Under My Wing Empty Re: Under My Wing

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:22 pm

Arabella pulled Cassia into the shower with her, grinning. Once they had showered, she laid Cassia out on the bed and fed from her thigh slowly, teasingly as she wanted both of them to enjoy it. Once she had fed enough, she pulled Cassia with her to pick out just the right outfit for the meeting. She quickly got dressed as she knew they had taken a while in the shower. She heard Jonathan calling that the car was at the front gate and grinned. Giving Cassia one last kiss, she walked down the hall to the common rooms.

Under My Wing 52512610

"I hope this outfit will be suitable for the meeting, Jonathan, and don't worry, i remember the rules."

She lifted the hem of her outfit to reveal her small pistol he had given her strapped high on her leg. Jonathan's smile told her all she needed to know. She winked at him and walked toward the door and the waiting car. As she climbed in, she could not help but laugh a little. Her idea was working perfectly...now just to convince His Majesty that she was a good choice. As the car drove toward the King's estate, she knew he had at least read the letter.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:28 pm

Bill had been alerted to Arabella's arrival as he sat behind his desk as everything was tidied away as to not give away too much information as he did not want anything travelling back to Quinn that he did not need to know.

As one of his guards appeared at the door ready to take his usual stance, it was something that he had instructed and would not change. Having gotten himself another bottle of blood as he sat comfortably in his chair as he waited for Arabella to enter, casting a glance out of the window to see that the car was now out front of his mansion.

At least she was on time.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:37 pm

Arabella walked into the house, dropping smiled like rose petals to the guards as she passed them. As she approached what she took to be the King's office, she tightened her posture a bit and walked into the doorway. She glanced with brief annoyance at the eavesdropper in the corner and then smirked.

"Arabella Trillo come richiesto, mio re. E 'stato un piacere di sentire da voi così in fretta per quanto riguarda la mia lettera, il re Compton. Spero che la lettera è stata consegnata senza incidenti."

Arabella Trillo as requested, my king. It was a pleasure to hear from you so quickly with regard to my letter, King Compton. I hope the letter was delivered without incident.

She waited quietly for him to respond.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:42 pm

Bill turned to the entrance of his office as he spotted Arabella entering, standing from his seat as he took in her attire, something that was not to his particular taste but he did know that is suited her.

"Siete i benvenuti Arabella ... Se mi perdonerete il mio italiano non è abbastanza graffiare come dovrebbe essere" he spoke, his Italian not at it's best.

~~ You are very welcome Arabella...If you will forgive me my Italian is not quite to scratch as it should be ~~

Indicating to the seat in front of his desk as he took his own seat once again.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:48 pm

She moved to the chair with a smile.

"You do me much respect responding in Italian, My King. I appreciate the courtesy but if you prefer, we can continue in English. I was very pleased to be asked to come. I know you are a very busy man, so if you wish, we can dispense with most of the formalities and get directly to why you have asked me here, and that I come alone."

She looked directly into his eyes, her confidence in her abilities lending her a bit of extra boldness.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:52 pm

"I do well to speak the language of my guests, but I will admit my Italian is a little rusty you see" he voiced his reason for wishing to speak in English, grateful for that fact that she was now speaking in English.

Straight to the point.

"Well yes, but before we start I have a question if you would not mind answering. Why come to me? I am the King fair point, but why not go to John?" he asked quizzing her on her reasons to bypass him.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:03 pm

She paused at his question, thinking carefully before answering him.

"This is a fair question, but the answer is not so simple of one. My reasons are threefold. Firstly, I know only some of the history between you and Jonathan, but I know that the trust between you is unsteady. This led me to believe that establishing my own connection with you might be a better move. Secondly, Jonathan is doing all he can to help me in the future, but sometimes he forgets about the present. Lastly, I am a bit stir-crazy staying at the house all the time. Due to the recent problems, as well as the HepV issues, he is a bit over concerned about me going out of the house. I know he is just trying to protect, but sometimes it is like he believes me to be made of thin glass."

She paused, trying to gauge his reaction to her reasons.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:08 pm

"Well I will not discuss the history between us as that is something for you and John to discuss, it is not my place to tell. But I can understand his reasons, some of which I can relate to my youngest progeny. Since Jessica is far older I know that she is capable of taking care of herself, but that will not stop me from worrying about her" he ended.

Taking a sip of his blood as he placed the bottle back on the table as he pondered his next words.

"I understand that you have....high ambitions and wish to rise in the chains if I may put it in those words. But what is it that you think I can do for you?" he questioned her.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:13 pm

She smiled. He might as well have tied a bow around his waist and climbed in her pocket.

"I am sorry, your Majesty, but I believe you are mistaken. It is I who offered to assist you should you have need of it. As for what I gain by the offer, I gain the status of serving my king in some small way, and at the same time, perhaps I can network a bit with those who I come in contact with."

She flashed him an impish smile.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:17 pm

"Forgive me, my mind is not like what it used to be....But you do understand that if I were to consider you to serve as part of my inner circle. Anything that is said between you and I or you and my contacts will stay with you. You will not speak a word to John or your donor as I can recall" he put out there.

He needed to know how she would react to his words before he put out his request.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:23 pm

She grinned.

"Of course, your Majesty. Any conversation involving private matters would be scatola chiusa. Nothing would be spoken of outside the walls of your house, and nothing would be said in my home of the things I might hear while present in your service. I thought that went without saying."

She felt her confidence rising as they spoke. She liked that he spoke to her as an equal.

"Now, if you would indulge me briefly, I was wondering how you liked the pens I left with you."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:28 pm

"Good that is what I like to hear" he smirked hearing her assurance about what was said within his home would remain safe, or at least he hoped.

Hearing her last comment about the pens as he remembered them very well, they were stored in his secondary office upstairs in his personal quarters.

"They were very exquisite I must say, something that I have never seen before. Of course back in my time it was all chalk and pencils" he joked.

Leaning forward on his desk as he took on a more serious approach.

"For now I will consider taking you under my wing...But there is something that I will need you to do before I make my decision. Call it a test if you may" he left out there to see her reaction.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:35 pm

She smiled, hiding the nervousness at what she was about to do.

"Of course, Your Majesty, but before your 'test', I would like to show a sign of trust."

She motioned the guard over, removing the small revolver from her leg and handing it to him. She looked directly at him, smirking when she noticed the contacts shifting over his eyes.

"Be careful with that gun, sir. Those are 'borrowed' rounds from the AVL storehouses that Jonathan confiscated. Liquid silver with a UV generator core."

She looked to William, smiling.

"He wanted to make sure I would be safe, but I do feel safe here."
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:39 pm

Watching as she handed a small revolver to the guard who stood by the entrance to his office as he looked on appraising. So that was the infamous bullets that he had heard about, having been told about their effects.

"Well perhaps the trust will grow should you agree to this test. There is someone that I want you to meet" he smirked politely.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:41 pm

She smiled confidently as she spoke.

"Of course. Do I go to this person, or will they join us here?"
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:45 pm

"They shall join us here. In fact she is right next door" he turned to the large double set doors that opened into the store room where the blood that Quinn had brought over was stored.

"Brianna!" he called out.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:46 pm

Brianna tossed the empty bottle of blood into her trash can along with the two others that she had taken from the store. Her hunger had grown in the last couple of hours, unsure if it was because she feared that the blood stock would become low again and she would be left hungry.

But yet her hunger did not vanish like she hoped it would have.

Deciding that the only way was to sneak a few more bottles to her room, not wanting to disturb Bill as it looked like he had a guest. Sneaking from her bedroom as she crept downstairs smirking a little at the on her way to the store room as she peaked inside to see that the room was empty as she knew that Bill's office was right next door through the double set doors.

Opening the fridge as she began to choose her bottles when she heard Bill's voice call to her. Great! He had caught her red handed, closing the fridge as she headed towards Bill's office as she creaked open the double doors and peered her head inside as she saw a girl that she did not recognize as she gave her a gentle wave.

"You called Bill?" she whispered.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:48 pm

Bill had been able to hear that she was in the store room yet again, she seemed to forget that vampires had excellent hearing.

"Brianna this is Arabella Trillo. Arabella this is my youngest progeny Brianna Jackson" as he introduced them.
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Brianna looked a little unsure as to why Bill had called her into his office to meet her, but she looked nice. Arabella? That was the name of Quinn's progeny! Why was she here? Did Bill know?

"Um nice to meet you Arabella" she spoke politely.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:57 pm

She smiled as the young vampire looked her over.

"Il piacere è mio, Brianna."

She smirked, noticing a slight smear at the corner of Brianna's mouth. She discreetly tapped her finger in the matching spot on her own mouth. She stood and walked to her, blocking William's view for a moment. She leaned in, kissing each cheek and discreetly rubbing off the mark.

"Siamo ben conosciuti."

She looked to William and smiled.

Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:01 pm

Brianna stood there frozen as she did not know how to respond, she had never met anyone who was from a different country.

"Um...Thanks I guess. I don't speak Italian...or Spanish" she smirked a little.

Turning back to Bill as she wanted to know why she was here, ready to defend her actions if Bill began his questioning.

"What's up Bill?" she quizzed him.
    Bill Compton
    Bill Compton
    King
    King

Post by Bill Compton Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Waiting until their greeting was finished as he turned his attention back to Brianna.

"That is what I am about to get to...If you please take a seat. I will explain" as he indicated to both Brianna and Arabella.
    Arabella Trillo
    Arabella Trillo

Post by Arabella Trillo Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:06 pm

She watched as the young vampire walked past her to take one of the chairs. She slipped herself into the other, smiling.

"Sorry about that, I couldn't resist. It always catches people off guard."

She flashed Brianna an impish smile then looked back at William.

"So this is the progeny you mentioned earlier?"
    Brianna Jackson
    Brianna Jackson

Post by Brianna Jackson Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:09 pm

"It's fine don't worry about it" she assured Arabella as she took her seat in one of the chairs opposite Bill's desk.

Crossing her legs at the knee as she sat patiently waiting to see why he had called her here, she just wanted to go back to her room to message Quinn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:20 pm