All writing is the property of their respective authors.
Come and explore stories beyond happily ever after

Home Alone

Bill Compton
King
King

Sexual Home Alone

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Bill watched as the vehicle carrying both Brianna and Arabella disappear through the gates to his estate as nothing but the lights that signalled their exact position soon slowly disappeared into darkness. He knew that Brianna was excited to learn about the vampire history and to be finally taught, true he did feel guilty that he would not be the one that was going to teach her. But with stretching himself so thin in these last couple of weeks he had barely had enough time to focus on anything.

He had still not heard from Jessica as he had yet again left several messages including one with James and yet he had still heard nothing. There was so much that he needed to talk to her about but it seemed to him that she was avoiding him. But all he wanted was his Jessica back home again, where she belonged. He did not want to become Lorena, remembering all the times that she would neglect him in all the ways that he could remember.

Climbing the stairs as he headed straight to his personal quarters as he headed inside as he spotted Kiara asleep on the bed as he slowly peeled his jacket off and hung it on the back of the chair. As he headed towards the master suite ridding himself of his clothes as they were left sprawled across the tiled floor. Turning on the water as he began to run himself a bath, not caring for any of the products that Kiara uses.

He just needed to forget about everything for a few moments with Quinn, being the King and everything else. Once the tub was filled he submerged himself shoulder deep in the steaming hot water as he let himself relax and forget everything.

Kiara Griffen

Sexual Re: Home Alone

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:18 pm

Kiara rolled over on her stomach. It had been a few nights since Quinn had been around and she'd permanently returned to the mansion. Bill seemed too busy to enjoy the change but she didn't say anything about it. She went about her business, mostly staying out of Bill's way whilst he worked and not being too prominent in the mansion.

She groaned and wiggled under the sheets. She'd been sleeping far too much the past few nights, feeling just lethargic over everything. In the background somewhere she heard the sound of water before everything was quiet again. Against her better judgement she opened her eyes. The master bedroom was dark and quiet, only a pale light came from the bathroom. She slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes and running her hand through her messy hair. She wondered if Bill was taking a bath.

Looking at the time she sighed. It was late into the night, far later than when she usually woke up so it would stand to reason perhaps Bill was done with work. She slowly moved to sit on the edge of the bed, debating what to do now. She didn't want to disturb Bill's peace so she got up, grabbed her pale blue robe from the floor and put it on before picking up a small remote on the night stand that Bill said connected to the staff area. This was how she requested food without having to leave the master bedroom.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:35 pm

Bill let the steaming hot water seep into every part of his body, feeling every muscle relax beneath the liquid gold therapy as he liked to call it. This was the first time that he had just been able to lie back and relax and forget about everything that he would have to deal with tomorrow. He just wanted one night without an thoughts on the financial state of Louisiana and his first meeting on Saturday with Isabel and her sheriff's. As he heard the sound of the bed moving from the bathroom he knew that Kiara was awake.

If she wanted him, she knew where to find him.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:43 pm

Kiara had the servants bring up some food, and because she felt like indulging, some wine as well. They were quick to respond and before she knew it there was a cart filled with food. She brought it in and sat on the bed, uncovering dish after dish and beginning to eat. The food helped the lethargy but it was the wine that really did the trick. She'd forgotten how nice really good and expensive wine was. After all Bill always kept the best around.

After a few plates of steak and veggies, fruit, and a pasta that had been heavy on the garlic, as well as half the bottle of wine she felt surprisingly cheery. Maybe that was just the wine talking. She covered up the rest of the food for later and instead jumped back on the bed, doing her signature rolling around on the bed sheets until she was trapped in them. Like a protective cocoon she smiled and wiggled her way to the remote to put on some soothing jazz music that soon filled the room.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:51 pm

With the water becoming cooler he topped the tub up more with steaming hot water as he did not feel the need to move, using his foot to turn off the faucet as he let his body sink further beneath the water as he closed his eyes and let himself sink beneath the surface of the water for mere seconds as he let himself rise again as the water trickled down his face. He could hear the sound of music filling the room as he rolled his eyes as he could not help but chuckle.

"Perhaps something more soothing" he called out from the tub.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:54 pm

There was a giggle, a squeal and a thud as Kiara fell to the floor still trapped in the sheets. "What do you suggest?" she asked as she had to act like an oversized worm to get back into the bed.

She wiggled her arms out from under the sheet, reaching for the remote to see what music she could change to seeing as how Bill seemed to want a change from the jazz that was playing.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:59 pm

"Perhaps something more soft and calming" he called back to her.

Turning his attention back to the tub as he let the swirls of steam relax him further, he wondered if this was why Kiara enjoyed baths so much. He had always preferred a shower to cleanse him of his worried. Hearing a thud as he turned his attention back to Kiara as he heard her giggling.

"Are you alright?" he called to her.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:01 pm

She surfed through all the music channels until she found one that Bill often listened to. It was a mixture of classical and soundtracks from movies.

"I'm fine..." she called out as she set the remote aside and went back to laying in bed, but not before reaching out and taking another sip of wine directly from the bottle.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:08 pm

As he heard the music that he often listened too when he found the time to just relax which was not very often. But hopefully if tonight went the way that he hoped it would be, then it would just be as peaceful as he could imagine.

"Sweetheart...Join me?" he called to Kiara.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:13 pm

She blinked. Now that was weird....Bill asked her to join him. As she untangled herself from the sheet and slowly made her way to the bathroom she stood by the door frame.

"Are you sure? I know you've been busy and just want to relax" she said, crossing her arms and leaning against the door frame. She didn't want to intrude on Bill, not when things were getting to a remotely normal state between them.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:15 pm

"I would feel a lot more relaxed if you were here" he assured her.

Shifting in the oval shaped tub as he allowed room for Kiara as he reached over and squirted some purple liquid into the bath as it began to foam as the scents of some exotic flowers filled the bathroom.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:25 pm

She shrugged and obliged. She removed the robe, having been naked underneath since Bill had made quick work of her clothes the previous night. She walked over and gingerly lowered herself into the lukewarm water. It felt nice against her skin, even more so when she touched Bill's shoulder and his body had warmed up to a more human body temperature.

"This is odd...you tend to always shower, never bathe" she said softly as she reached up to tie her hair in a messy bun so it would make a mess of the water.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:31 pm

"Well I believed that a change was in order and I recall you telling me on many occasions that a good soak in hot water was the perfect way to relax. Plus there has been too much stress around this place for a while and tonight I figured that it would be best to forget it all for one night at least" he smirked.

Feeling her skin against his as he no longer felt cool but at a reasonable human body temperature.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:44 pm

She nodded "Fair enough" she said as she settled into the water. The smell of the flowers felt nice as she cupped some of the water into her hands and let it trickle down her arms.

"Bill...how are...we?" she asked, figuring she might as well ask the question that was nagging at her.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:47 pm

"Well right at this moment we are perfectly well" he smirked.

As he shifted a little bit so that he sat up a bit more in the tub as he reached for the faucet and topped up the hot water a little more. The room still smelling strongly of the mixed scents from the liquid that he had added to the water.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:51 pm

She nodded and splashed her face with some of the hot water. "I suppose things are back to normal seeing as how I seldom see you now days" she said softly. She hated being like this but it seemed like the wine was making her chatty. She didn't want to tell Bill the things she'd come to realize over the past few nights: things about herself, about him, about Quinn and about the patterns in her life.

She shook her head, having to try and place the mental filter back into her mouth. "Sorry... I'm just rambling" she said, plastering on a smile for his sake.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:05 pm

"I know things have been difficult these last few weeks, but now that Quinn knows that you are alive and does not seem to have a plan to retaliate then I can let go off that stress for a while. But you know that it is going to take time to get back to how we used to be. It may take a few weeks, a few months or even a few years. We will have to overcome some difficult situations, but if we want to be together then we will find a way past them....It will just take some time" he assured her.

Shifting her body so that she was now fully facing him as he gazed softly into her eyes.

"Just a little time" he whispered.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 pm

She smiled softly, gently leaning forward so her forehead touched his. "I hope time is all we need" she whispered. She wanted this to work, she knew she didn't have it in her for another relationship, regardless with who. This would be her last try. If it was meant to be then it would happen but if it didn't... she was done trying.

Giving her head a little shake from the depressive line of thought she looked into his eyes, debating asking something she'd only found out a few nights previously.

"Bill...I...I know you're busy...I even hear you're planning a trip down to Texas... but I wondered...I mean.. maybe you can free up some time one night..." she swallowed. "..well... Sophie wants to see me... and I figured it be best if she finally re-unites with you"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:49 pm

As Bill heard her last remark about Sophie every in him froze, it had been sometime since he had seen Sophie and been in her presence since he had let her down by not being there for her when she needed him the most.

"...I would like that very much....But I think that would be best once we return from Texas. The state is very fragile at the moment with Louisiana and if Isabel finds out any weaknesses she will not hesitate to use them. I will not and cannot have Sophie put in danger again" he told Kiara.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm

She nodded. That seemed fair. She didn't want to put Sophie in any danger. She wouldn't hesitate to kill to keep Sophie safe. She then blinked as she let Bill's word sink it.

"Wait.... once we return?" she asked, putting a bit of space between her and Bill but remaining in the tub. "Are you saying I'm going to Texas with you?" she asked. This wasn't something she expected. Bill never took her on the trips he underwent for vampire business.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:59 pm

"When 'we' return yes....Did you think that I was going to leave you alone whilst I was in another state? If we are going to make things work then you need to be involved in my work, although there will be some things that you cannot be involved in. But I will do my best to make sure that things change from now on. Perhaps maybe you would like your old job back?" he suggested.

He knew that it was never something that he and Kiara talked about but if they were going to make things work then he needed to make changes.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:02 pm

She blinked, honestly dumbfounded. She had not expected this. She had expected to be relegated back to the shadows as usual. To be forced to stay home while Bill worked, to not intrude in his vampire world. He even mentioned taking her old job as his day person.

"I... are you sure? I mean I don't want to mess things up for you and your business... you know people don't respect you for dating a wolf"

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:05 pm

"Sweetheart when have I ever cared what people thought of me? I do not care for their whispers or their tales. As long as I do my job then I have nothing to worry about" he assured her.

Feeling the water begin to get cooler as he slowly got out of the bath as water pooled at his feet.

"Come" he smirked as he offered Kiara his hand.

Kiara Griffen

Post by Kiara Griffen on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:09 pm

She nodded, taking his hand, still trying to let everything sink in. Was this true? Would he really let her be part of his world like this? It seemed too good to be true. Maybe this was just the wine making everything pleasant.

"B-but you've always said how I need to make myself scarce... that I shouldn't be involved because you're King and this is all vampire business" she said, trying to find the catch, to find the black spot that would make this arrangement sour.

Bill Compton
King
King

Post by Bill Compton on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:15 pm

"Well....is that not what couples do? Make compromises? Or is that something that was from my human years?" he asked curiously.

As he smirked down at her as she stood before him.

"Perhaps we should seal the deal?" he grinned.

Pulling her towards the chaise lounge in the corner of the room as he slowly sat himself down on it and laid back, pulling Kiara onto his lap.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:53 pm